• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Sci...check your mail!
    Boy you're quick.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      This is to Wish Camy Happy Anniversary
      This beautiful Donna! I loved how you used the cap from The Return Pt 1.
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        This is amazing MrsB.....
        Spoiler:
        OH I hope Teyla is not going to do anything silly like leave Atlantis....thinking she is protecting John. That stupid and archiac rule book... someone should burn it..

Yeah,what blue said.....now lets go burn the stupid book.....

Yep,MrsB,it's very educational in here,i sometimes write in my Scottish lingo on another forum and i kinda forgot for a sec!
        sigpic

Comment

This is amazing MrsB.....
          Spoiler:
          OH I hope Teyla is not going to do anything silly like leave Atlantis....thinking she is protecting John. That stupid and archiac rule book... someone should burn it..
          LOL Thanks Blue! I'm sure they feel the same way about the book! Esp. Ronon!!

Comment

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on how

Spoiler:
            John will react to Teyla's pregnancy news and how will she tell him. I wonder what kinda questions John will ask... do you think we will see a definite reaction from him... or do you think he will cover up his real feeings. How will Teyla approach the subject. Will John ask straight away who the father is.... what will Teyla tell him. It doesn't look like she reveals who the father is until towards the end of the season. Do you think it will cause a temporary rift between them?
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jess. It's all done.

Guys, I just put up the epilogue for Future Past. Give it a little while before reading it. I hope you like.

Comment

Spoiler:
                John will react to Teyla's pregnancy news and how will she tell him. I wonder what kinda questions John will ask... do you think we will see a definite reaction from him... or do you think he will cover up his real feeings. How will Teyla approach the subject. Will John ask straight away who the father is.... what will Teyla tell him. It doesn't look like she reveals who the father is until towards the end of the season. Do you think it will cause a temporary rift between them?
                Spoiler:
                I feel that once he knows he gonna go deeper into his shell, but at the same time try not to let everyone else know that it bothers him. I'm wondering if she tells her team and Carter as a whole with Keller backing her up or maybe by herself. During her time of need she'll probably lean on John alot during their search for her people and that will be when John becomes more closer to her. IMO. As for the father, that's a tuff call, esp if it has anything to do with Micheal. How do you support someone you love and they get mad at her for things she may not have control of. In the end, I think he'll be there for her. Also, I believe JM said that John goes to Earth 3 times this season. We know one is to help McKay and his sister, but the rest.... who knows why.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  I don't think she'll tel him straight away,i think maybe Keller will find out first....I'm actually dying to see what Rodney's reaction is gonna be,i see the kinda reaction he would have inside my head and i think it'll be quite funny.
                  Anywho back to JT,me's think he will be shocked at first but i think he will be supportive in the end!
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Hey dude.
                    Spoiler:
                    I agree with some things Scifan said. I think John will have some sort of retreat emotionally because he will be floored no matter WHO or WHAT the father is. I also think this may be the fuel he needs to come to a complete understanding of what he feels for Teyla. If it is, then I say let it consume him like a raging fire of jealousy, angst, and emotion and burn him alive until he takes action.

Ahem * Linda can I please get a burning smilie?
                    Last edited by MrsB108; 22 August 2007, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

Excellent!
                      Spoiler:
                      I got it right this time! It will not be some freaky review left iI promise! I love this line: As she smoothed the silky, purple, bed sheets...Classic smut description.. What is Teyla going to do? She better not leave him! That would suck! IMHO. That would destroy Sheppy. Who was the idiot in SGC PTB that made that stupid rule anyway! It had to be that Asian heffer HUH! I can not stand her in the IOA. They need to just throw it out ! Don't leave me hanging! I want to know!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        Excellent!
                        Spoiler:
                        I got it right this time! It will not be some freaky review left iI promise! I love this line: As she smoothed the silky, purple, bed sheets...Classic smut description.. What is Teyla going to do? She better not leave him! That would suck! IMHO. That would destroy Sheppy. Who was the idiot in SGC PTB that made that stupid rule anyway! It had to be that Asian heffer HUH! I can not stand her in the IOA. They need to just throw it out ! Don't leave me hanging! I want to know!
                        Ok, I just literally laughed out loud. Would that be LLOL? Elf you are just too damn funny man.

Comment

Ok, I just literally laughed out loud. Would that be LLOL? Elf you are just too damn funny man.
                          Me too -
                          Spoiler:
                          Asian heffer??

Priceless...
                          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

elf - Seven Posts To 3000 Dude!!

ruby
                            - whats happening man!

Comment

How's this .......or maybe this
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Thanks Jess. It's all done.

Guys, I just put up the epilogue for Future Past. Give it a little while before reading it. I hope you like.
                                Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                I feel that once he knows he gonna go deeper into his shell, but at the same time try not to let everyone else know that it bothers him. I'm wondering if she tells her team and Carter as a whole with Keller backing her up or maybe by herself. During her time of need she'll probably lean on John alot during their search for her people and that will be when John becomes more closer to her. IMO. As for the father, that's a tuff call, esp if it has anything to do with Micheal. How do you support someone you love and they get mad at her for things she may not have control of. In the end, I think he'll be there for her. Also, I believe JM said that John goes to Earth 3 times this season. We know one is to help McKay and his sister, but the rest.... who knows why.
                                Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                I don't think she'll tel him straight away,i think maybe Keller will find out first....I'm actually dying to see what Rodney's reaction is gonna be,i see the kinda reaction he would have inside my head and i think it'll be quite funny.
                                Anywho back to JT,me's think he will be shocked at first but i think he will be supportive in the end!
                                Hey dude.
                                Spoiler:
                                I agree with some things Scifan said. I think John will have some sort of retreat emotionally because he will be floored no matter WHO or WHAT the father is. I also think this may be the fuel he needs to come to a complete understanding of what he feels for Teyla. If it is, then I say let it consume him like a raging fire of jealousy, angst, and emotion and burn him alive until he takes action.

Ahem * Linda can I please get a burning smilie please?
                                Spoiler:
                                Yes. I agree that he will retreat deeper in his shell somewhat. But, that will probably be what finally knocks him into how he really feels and for him to maybe actually let Teyla know how he feels! I want to see Rodney's reaction myself because it would be funny with him reacting to a pregnant woman. But, back to the subject. I think John will be to support her and hell bent on going Micheal if in fact, he did experiment on her and is the father. I've said this before. I really just want the premiere to happen now so I can stop speculating and wondering and just be able to see it!!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X