John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Ok girl. You do art like that I haven't seen any JT stuff on this thread. Where's Camy's bat. (all said in love) But I still want to see something.
    Actually the screenshot itself I myself did, Yeoyou did the rest and I only provided the screnshot, only thing is... I CAN'T login at all, even under my old username.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Actually the screenshot itself I myself did, Yeoyou did the rest and I only provided the screnshot, only thing is... I CAN'T login at all, even under my old username.
      Oh. Ok. I still don't know what to tell you. sorry.

Comment

at least it was nominated and am now waiting for word from Kelly, strange thing is that it is a resend of the first notify email, which is strange because there was no need for a resend as I have a "green light" for anything stargate afn awards or just plain Stargate

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          at least it was nominated and am now waiting for word from Kelly, strange thing is that it is a resend of the first notify email, which is strange because there was no need for a resend as I have a "green light" for anything stargate afn awards or just plain Stargate
          Hey what can I say...I got one mail and then 2 resend mails today...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Congrats Camy on 9200 posts!!!!

Comment

Sci...check your email!
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Sci...check your email!
                Wow Jess. Thanks.

Comment

Wow Jess. Thanks.
                  My littlest one is actually quiet right now. (she's going through a stage where she squeals really loudly all the time) So I took advantage of the situation.

No promises the next time though
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    My littlest one is actually quiet right now. (she's going through a stage where she squeals really loudly all the time) So I took advantage of the situation.

No promises the next time though
                    That's fine with me.

Comment

Fury Finale

Spoiler:
                      John stared at Teyla's face which was as beautiful as ever, her brown eyes staring up at him meaningfully. "John, may we speak?" she asked and let herself into his quarters without him saying a word.

John continued to stare out into the empty hallway as Teyla stood alone in his bedroom behind him. He was petrified of her being here. He didn't want to be angry with her, he didn't want her to see how hurt he was, how broken she had made him. And saying goodbye to her forever was just something he knew he could never willingly do. He plastered on an attempted smile and closed the door, turning to face her. When he saw the expression on her face the forced smile dropped and instinctively he approached her as a single tear slid down her cheek.

He began to reach out to touch her arm comfortingly, but retracted it suddenly when he neared her skin, as if he were scalded by an unseen flame. "What's wrong?" he asked nervously wiping his extended hand on his pants as he looked around the room, trying to come up with a reason to excuse himself.

She wiped her tear away and looked deeply at John's constantly shifting eyes before she spoke. "John, I am sorry, but I had to speak with you right away."

John stared hard at his feet, silently begging her not to go on. He did not want to hear about her love affairs, or relationship problems, he didn't think he had enough strength left in him to go on pretending he was only her friend.

"Please do not leave Atlantis, Colonel," she said softly with her face pointed downwards.

John raised his head, unsure if he had heard her correctly. "What?"

"I am frightened," she said quietly, her chin quivering. "Frightened you are going to leave when I need you the most."

John looked at her in total disbelief. "What are you talking about Teyla? What could you possibly need from me?" His voice came out harsher than he had intended and he instantly saw a reaction of surprise and then hurt appear on her face.

"I need you to listen. Listen to something I should have told you earlier," she began to wring her hands awkwardly and looked to be thoughtful, as if choosing her words wisely. "There were days, days when I was searching for my people...days that are missing from me," she said carefully.

"Missing?" John looked at her confused and she went on.

"A few weeks ago when Dr. Keller and I were attacked in the woods on that terrible planet and those...those creatures took us, we were their prisoners until I negotiated her release. I was there alone with them for quite some time before your team reached me, Colonel," she said looking at John, hoping he could see the meaning behind her eyes.

He did.

"What are you saying Teyla? Did they..." his face deeply reddened and his hands began to tremble." Did they hurt you?" he added with his own hidden meaning.

Teyla looked away overcome with emotion and then shrugged her shoulders wildly as she answered in a high voice," I do not know, John! I remember very little and when I came back to Atlantis, I was...I was..." She could no longer speak and sobs choked at her throat. She walked forward slowly and embraced him and he hesitantly placed a trembling, gentle hand around her, holding her close.

John felt a great conflict inside, as his heart filled with sweet relief that all his fury, all his rage, his reasons for leaving Atlantis were all in vain. She had not loved another. And yet his heart filled with a murderous darkness that he knew would soak through him, unrelenting, until every last one of those beasts were slaughtered in her name.

Sorry Camy and Linda, I guess it was sad after all.
                      Last edited by MrsB108; 17 August 2007, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Congrats Camy on 9200 posts!!!!

THANK YOU!

Pssst... Hey, Is Mrs. B here? did she post her fic already, cause I"m trying to avoid it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          Fury Finale

Spoiler:
                          John stared at Teyla's face which was as beautiful as ever, her brown eyes staring up at him meaningfully. "John, may we speak?" she asked and let herself into his quarters without him saying a word.

John continued to stare out into the empty hallway as Teyla stood alone in his bedroom behind him. He was petrified of her being here. He didn't want to be angry with her, he didn't want her to see how hurt he was, how broken she had made him. And saying goodbye to her forever was just something he knew he could never willingly do. He plastered on an attempted smile and closed the door, turning to face her. When he saw the expression on her face the forced smile dropped and instinctively he approached her as a single tear slid down her cheek.

He began to reach out to touch her arm comfortingly, but retracted it suddenly when he neared her skin, as if he were scalded by an unseen flame. "What's wrong?" he asked nervously wiping his extended hand on his pants as he looked around the room, trying to come up with a reason to excuse himself.

She wiped her tear away and looked deeply at John's constantly shifting eyes before she spoke. "John, I am sorry, but I had to speak with you right away."

John stared hard at his feet, silently begging her not to go on. He did not want to hear about her love affairs, or relationship problems, he didn't think he had enough strength left in him to go on pretending he was only her friend.

"Please do not leave Atlantis, Colonel," she said softly with her face pointed downwards.

John raised his head, unsure if he had heard her correctly. "What?"

"I am frightened, Colonel," she said quietly, her chin quivering. "Frightened you are going to leave when I need you the most."

John looked at her in total disbelief. "What are you talking about Teyla? What could you possibly need from me?" His voice came out harsher than he had intended and he instantly saw a reaction of surprise and then hurt appear on her face.

"I need you to listen. Listen to something I should have told you earlier," she began to wring her hands awkwardly and looked to be thoughtful, as if choosing her words wisely. "There were days, days when I was searching for my people...days that are missing from me," she said carefully.

"Missing?" John looked at her confused and she went on.

"A few weeks ago when Dr. Keller and I were attacked in the woods on that terrible planet and those...those creatures took us, we were their prisoners until I negotiated her release. I was there alone with them for quite some time before your team reached me, Colonel," she said looking at John, hoping he could see the meaning behind her eyes.

He did.

"What are you saying Teyla? Did they..." his face deeply reddened and his hands began to tremble." Did they hurt you?" he added with his own hidden meaning.

Teyla looked away overcome with emotion and then shrugged her shoulders wildly as she answered in a high voice," I do not know, John! I remember very little and when I came back to Atlantis, I was...I was..." She could no longer speak and sobs choked at her throat. She walked forward slowly and embraced him and he hesitantly placed a trembling, gentle hand around her, holding her close.

John felt a great conflict inside, as his heart filled with sweet relief that all his fury, all his rage, his reasons for leaving Atlantis were all in vain. She had not loved another. And yet his heart filled with a murderous darkness that he knew would soak through him, unrelenting, until every last one of those beasts were slaughtered in her name.

Sorry Camy and Linda, I guess it was sad after all.

This was really great...
                          Spoiler:
                          It was sad... I'm glad though that even if she haven't told him before ,,she saw the urgency to do so by hearing about him leaving...the meaning behind that she would then be left alone by the very one that means the most to her...
                          I'm glad that she confided in him of what she is scared about and what she doesn't know the cause to ,,, (actually this was something i said could very well be a cause to the scene in question...how she might seek out comfort in a time of need...if this pregnancy is something she doesn't know all the facts herself about,,,the questions of ,,who or what and why... )
                          Even though yes by the end his fury was still there,,only this time shifted...instead of directed at her,, he has now a powerful anger towards the one who did her harm... and I guess if they might have know what they were messing with they would have wished they never captured her..

All I can say is AWESOME
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            This was really great...
                            Spoiler:
                            It was sad... I'm glad though that even if she haven't told him before ,,she saw the urgency to do so by hearing about him leaving...the meaning behind that she would then be left alone by the very one that means the most to her...
                            I'm glad that she confided in him of what she is scared about and what she doesn't know the cause to ,,, (actually this was something i said could very well be a cause to the scene in question...how she might seek out comfort in a time of need...if this pregnancy is something she doesn't know all the facts herself about,,,the questions of ,,who or what and why... )
                            Even though yes by the end his fury was still there,,only this time shifted...instead of directed at her,, he has now a powerful anger towards the one who did her harm... and I guess if they might have know what they were messing with they would have wished they never captured her..

All I can say is AWESOME
                            Thanks alot Nina,
                            Spoiler:
                            and yes I felt the same way when i was writing it and thought of the hug scene. His rage would be fueled by a different source now. I can only hope as tragic as something like this would be for her, that we could see John's true emotions shine through......
                            can i get an AMEN

Camy - didya read it yet or what? Should i get out my sword

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                              Anonymous #3 writes: “Teyla's only getting 'character development' because Rachel's pregnant.”

Answer: Respectfully, dipstick, we already had an arc planned for the Teyla character and simply folded the pregnancy into said arc. Thanks for playing.

Les Fez writes: “1. Will Carter be going off world at all in s4 this year? 2. If so, will it be with Sheppards team? 3. How many episodes are the Wraith in this year, as they didn't make many appearances in s3?”

Answers: 1. Yes. 2. Kind of. 3. I won’t give you a specific number, but let’s just say that the wraith will play key roles in a number of major story arcs in season four.

Jeremsg1 writes: “In second half of season 4 (13 to 17), there are epsiodes stand alones (like season 3), or episodes with continuity? (like season 1)”

Answer: Both.

Copernicus writes: “Do you feel there is there a certain irony to the expedition's lead diplomat switching to a recurring role when the expedition reaches a crossroads where diplomatic skills are suddenly at a premium?”

Answer: Not at all. In fact, with all of the mounting dangers the expedition has faced in the Pegasus Galaxy, the question one should ask is not “Why is the military getting more involved?” but “What took it so long?”

Jeremsg1 writes: “1)There is a funny episode in the second half of season four? Like Duet for exemple. 2)Within sight of the spoiler, season four seems to be the best, and the darkest of all seasons. Do you think that?”

Answer: Yes and yes.

LesFez writes: “Is there ANY episodes this year that have been dissapointing to you guys so far?”

Answer: I can honestly say that, so far, all of the episodes have been very strong.

O1 writes: “Can you give us a hint about outcast and whether it is going to be an action episode, a character driven episode or an angsty episode?”

Answer: Hopefully, all of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                Camy - didya read it yet or what? Should i get out my sword
                                hehehehehe here you go MrsB

I love that
                                Spoiler:
                                answer to the one guy about Rqachel and her baby, what a dork to think that way you know?

Comment

Working...
                                X