John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Yup, I got it. Remember, I'm blonde...sometimes it takes me a while to understand things.
    Really, well...I"m a burnette and I suffer a similar condition...maybe I was blonde in my mom's womb! *giggles*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      would you be dissapointed if i said it would be sad
      WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????

Where's my bat!?
      sigpic

Comment

would you be dissapointed if i said it would be sad

YESSSSSSS......and Camy would probably do this
        Don't wanna upset Camy now do we!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Let me help you with that, sweetie....I"m a visual learner! It's more like this!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
            WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????

Where's my bat!?
            Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            OK OK haha how about "touching" or "emotional"

Comment

Let me help you with that, sweetie....I"m a visual learner! It's more like this!

forget that....I found a better one!

sigpic

Comment

Where's my bat!?

HAHA,told ya
                sigpic

Comment

Emotional...sure..I love emotional..AS LONG AS IT HAS THE HAPPY ENDING!

Ooooh, I found another one!!! Better!

sigpic

Comment

Emotional...sure..I love emotional..AS LONG AS IT HAS THE HAPPY ENDING!

Ooooh, I found another one!!! Better!

ooooooooo.......that is gonna hurt very badly!
                    sigpic

Comment

Do I need to protect myself here? LOL

Comment

You know...in all fairness Mrs. B....It's your fic and it would be selfish of me to influence you in any way shape or form. I can respect and totally step back when it comes to decisions like this. You are the writer, I"m just the reader. So, please. Don't take any offense in this. Your fic, nothing more to add to that.

Except....
                        sigpic

Comment

No, no...that was harsh!

How's this...

That was just wrong...I changed it!
                          Spoiler:

You know we wove you, Mrs. B. But if it's not the cheesy ending, then just give me a heads up!
                          sigpic

Comment

You know...in all fairness Mrs. B....It's your fic and it would be selfish of me to influence you in any way shape or form. I can respect and totally step back when it comes to decisions like this. You are the writer, I"m just the reader. So, please. Don't take any offense in this. Your fic, nothing more to add to that.

Except....
                            LOL, I yield

Comment

MRS. B...thanks SOOO MUCH! I hope this thread doesn't go buzzing on me again cause now I have to leave to cook supper...LOL

And thanks *blushes* You guys do inspire the best in me! This was not easy!

LOL

To you the same, MRs. B...I"m going to do your Fury Cover as promised. I"m simply looking for the caps. But any other of your fics that are missing a cover, let us know in the Galleria. I want to start posting ALL of your works ASAP in that community.

I"m hoping that Elff will continue to be our newsletter lady in there as well since I"d like to do a catchup week sort of thing as well in there...but we shall see. I don't want to get carried away either cause too much and nothing gets done right! I"m also thinking of having a link girl lady in there as well, but only on a weekly or maybe even bi-weekly postings..and I don't know but I"m looking at someone that their name starts with N and ends with A and it has I and N in between! *winks*

THANKS! I"ll be back laterz...don't forget that Motivational Posters are still going on in the Galleria.
                              Okay,,,now did I see my name spelled out in a weird way... did you think I wouldn't know you ment me

Anyway you sure have big plans..but hey listing works is good... maybe would also be easier to find new stuff...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

LOL, I yield
                                Jeepers, are you sure you got the right cap to go with your yielding? LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X