John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Everything about it sound cheesy to me and it sounds like The Tower Part 2.
    Spoiler:
    And tell me why they have to use the same actors that they use in SG-1? Aren't there enought child actors out there? if you've seen SG-1 won't that character be plagued in your mind as the first character they played especially when both shows are interconnected!? I"m not looking forward to this one at all. And where the hell is Ronon?

Harmony...meh...Here's my initial reaction

Spoiler:
    I can see it now...

SCENE: McKay and Sheppard walk into a busy marketplace with various produce. Many people are walking amongst the booths.

MCKAY: Look at the melons in this marketplace! I'm famished!

SHEPPARD: [looking at busty blonde] Heh heh, you said 'melons'

Yawn!
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      Was that Andromeda by any chance because it sounds exactly like what happened in Andromeda and i wasn't happy about what they did in the last season with Rommie!.
      Hi, Mayra!

Sure was. Rommie is one of my all-time favorite fic characters and I was massively ticked by the way they handled her "disappearance." I stopped watching when she was replaced and then only watched a little when she came back so different.

I'm really glad they aren't planning something as awful for Teyla.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Well, ladies, I am out of here. My 3yr old daughter just twisted her ankle (don't worry she's fine!) but that means I have to tend to her every whim and keep the littlest one busy.

And yes, that means the website will be delayed. Family first!

Have fun and make sure I have 50 pages to read.
        No problem Jess. I hope her ankle gets better soon. If not for her sake then yours. LOL.

Comment

my reaction....

Spoiler:
          NOT another Kirking eppy!
          oh well if Teyla is not in it, then when I get the season on DVD I don't gotta watch it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Spoiler:
            I can see it now...

SCENE: McKay and Sheppard walk into a busy marketplace with various produce. Many people are walking amongst the booths.

Yawn!
            heehee... is it wrong i find that funny? not so much if they did it in the show, but here it's funny...
            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              No problem Jess. I hope her ankle gets better soon. If not for her sake then yours. LOL.
              Well, she's better now....which is a good thing. She's so active, she was getting restless yesterday. Fortunately, Curious George kept her busy for a while
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                heehee... is it wrong i find that funny? not so much if they did it in the show, but here it's funny...
                No...it's suppose to be funny.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                  Was that Andromeda by any chance because it sounds exactly like what happened in Andromeda and i wasn't happy about what they did in the last season with Rommie!.
                  I can't remember them changing actors in Andromeda and yeah i didn't like what they done with Rommie in the last season,we hardly ever saw her!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  Linda! You are killing me with all your smileys!
                  heehee,there's plenty hurting yins out there for whumpers but they might be a little too violent to put in here!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
                    Hi, Mayra!

Sure was. Rommie is one of my all-time favorite fic characters and I was massively ticked by the way they handled her "disappearance." I stopped watching when she was replaced and then only watched a little when she came back so different.

I'm really glad they aren't planning something as awful for Teyla.
                    That right! They replaced her with the blond lady in Inferno! Her character's name was Doyle! That was cheesy. I prefered Rommie much better.
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      I have to say that these are the first spoilers to make me cringe...
                      Spoiler:
                      cute kid and princesses.... sheesh... and I'm getting kinda sick of the Genii as well. The eps with them are always so predictable and they always make the Genii out to be idiots. I'm sure Shep will kill a heap load of them before the ep is over... sigh. As much a I like John/Rodney I was looking forward to having a lot less of it in season four as IMO it was way overdone in season three. I find both of them act like kids when they are together and the banter becomes a bit much. I much prefer the interaction between Ronan and Shep as we get to see a more serious side to Shep. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised ... hmmmm. Thought that about the Tower and look how that panned out.
                      You would think that these writers would know better what happened with The Tower. Can't they come up with better scripts and new scenarios? Weird! This does sound like a very predictable episode!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        At parts I think it could be intresting,,,and at parts...I'm not really looking forward to if this is what it will be about...
                        Spoiler:
                        I think it could be intresting the part where they have to protect the young child.. and meet the Genii... and then of course the interaction between John and Rodney...however... this whole what I've read about beautiful princesses.. and feast and whatever I read somewhere...my thoughts in a second went right to The Tower... there was the weird feast going on,,with women pinching him,,the ditsy girl...and I'm like...Oh no not another one of that crap.... I don't need anymore crap about fans screaming kirk again... I enjoyed season 3...since there wasn't any focus on women being thrown at John... and I really don't need it to start again... Larrin ,,,a princess... so yet again...I will wait and see and hope it isn't cringe worthy...

Yup, i had the same feeling when i read it.
                        Spoiler:
                        Part of me is happy to see some John/Rodney interactions. Yeah, we've got a lot of that through the seasons, but season 4 sounds like it will be much more darker and will have a lot of nice moments between the characters so we'll see what kind of moments we get between them BUT i had to cringe when i read the part of the 2 princesses. I'm sooo not looking forward to that, we've been there done that with the Tower. So yeah, and worse, it looks like Teyla will not be in it at all. I'm sure she will be missing in some eps during the second half do to her pregnancy but i hope not many. I really hope she makes it to the finale. Just like you said Nina, we got Larrin, now the 2 princesses and don't forget about the lovely ex-wife! LOL!.
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                          Hi gang,
                          I would like to share my first Stargate Atlantis video w/you. I've bugging poor Steph for a year believe it or not and telling her I was going to do it and well finally...

Let me start by saying there are bugs in it. I'm not happy w/the intro couldn't get the darn thing right. Some of the transitions are that great and the credits, oh well...you'll see.

Anyway, the vid is called Welcome to the PG! It is John's view of the PG. The song - At the Zoo is about different personality types. This was meant to be funny...but humor is subjective.

This is also largely a John centric vid, but there is some Teyla...so, I thought I'll share.

Here's the link:http://www.4shared.com/file/22352478...ified=b9179406

Hope you enjoy,
                          Cyn
                          I'm so happy you finished this!!!! Congrats on your first vid!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! I love the humor in this!! Very cute!!!! I'm so proud of you!
                          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            You would think that these writers would know better what happened with The Tower. Can't they come up with better scripts and new scenarios? Weird! This does sound like a very predictable episode!
                            Totally agree!!! Hopefully it will be better than it sounds!
                            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I can see it now...

Yawn!
                              That about sums it up, YC!
                              sigpic

Comment

13 members viewing the thread - hi everyone! (((GROUP HUG!!)))

sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Working...
                                X