John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Tey: Did I give you hug yet? Either way here's one.
    yay group hug!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I finally finished reading some fics and here I see I have way more.
      Thanks a lot guys. Your fingers sure are fast.
      SO I dedicate this post to all you awesome fic writers.

and to LC my prays are with you and your friend. I hope everything works out for her.
      Spoiler:
      Maffieg

Comment

Lookie....I found an ancient
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Spoiler:
          That is seriously funny!
          Spoiler:
          So, you did figure out what I was saying about the consequences poster. It was obviously a play on words....pregnancy....JOHN
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Donna- I really like the second one! You said you messed up on it. I do not think so. It makes Teyla is letting us know who is actually in her thoughts...
            Thankyou Elflinn
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Spoiler:
              Hehehe...lol
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

Ok this is getting very frustrating
                Spoiler:
                If he doesn't speak to Teyla soon i'm gonna beat the crap outta him myself and maybe it'll knock some sense into him

Brilll,simply AWESOME....I love how you blend different pics like that,STUNNING!
                Thankyou Linda i dont blend the pics i paste them

Comment

That is seriously funny!
                  Spoiler:
                  So, you did figure out what I was saying about the consequences poster. It was obviously a play on words....pregnancy....JOHN
                  Obviously Elf.
                  Spoiler:
                  Maffieg

Comment

That is seriously funny!
                    Spoiler:

Um,i cannae remember what you said,goin back to check!This is embarrasing,i only read it about half an hour ago and i forgot already,i seriously have a very bad memory!

Oh yeah now i remember,i get it now
                    Told ye i was slow!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      hmmm I didn't know you knew where to find my owners' fathers gravesite!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        Thankyou Linda i dont blend the pics i paste them
                        Oh right,shows ye how much i know!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        hmmm I didn't know you knew where to find my owners' fathers gravesite!
                        I found it by accident,kinda stumbled onto it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Um,i cannae remember what you said,goin back to check!This is embarrasing,i only read it about half an hour ago and i forgot already,i seriously have a very bad memory!

Oh yeah now i remember,i get it now
                          Told ye i was slow!
                          It's okay Linda! It happens to the best of us...

Ok. Now you have to check out my latest lame motivational one. I like my first two better..
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            JT wallie of our beautiful duo...

Spoiler:
                            Sweet!!
                            Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

I don't know if anyone has posted this yethttp://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...ards_pas.shtml

Comment

Wow guys!!! i'm always amazed at how much fun and interesting stuff goes on that i have to catch up on!. I worked late last night/this morning (it's all blurring at the moment! LOL) so it's really nice to come here and have a lot of fun stuff to read!

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                WHAT ABOUT BATES!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

That could be very interesting!!!! Bates is our Guy!!!! woohooo!!!

Um...Mrs. B...YOU ARE THE BEST! Now, get going I really want him to meet up with Teyla before I go to sleep tonight!

I think this could top my favorite fic from your collection! woohooo!
                                I agree Camy, i'm totally thinking Bates too!. First person that popped into my head and i hope it's true because just like you said, it would be very interesting!. The only thing i would have wished would be for
                                Spoiler:
                                Teyla to be there when they saw Bates again so i'm hoping Bates mentiones Teyla in some form in this episode.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                                MrsB Fury is incredible

Spoiler:
                                Poor John!! I mean, the poor guy. Tell me he's going to be put out of his misery soon!

I'm with Camy - definitely my fave story of yours!

Has anyone read the comments in response to JM's blog? VB asked a perfectly innocent question about whether Teyla's arcs would be included in the season finale and two people completely slammed her, saying that the only reason Teyla was getting an arc was because of her pregnancy and otherwise she would 'be in the background as usual', and lots of other things... it was horrible. Luckily a few people have called them on their bitter and twisted rubbish already, which is good coz I couldn't think of anything nasty enough to say!

It's amazing how bitter people can be... jeez, if Sheppard suddenly turned around and announced he was in love with Weir I wouldn't be happy but I also wouldn't go round trashing other fans because of something the writers decided. Not that that would happen anyway.

And I'm not saying that just because I'm a JT fan, I'm saying it because from my experience of watching TV over the years and being a shipper I know that I'm a very boring shipper - I ship canon. Which is why I ship JT - they're the canon couple of SGA and have been from Rising. Maybe it's lack of imagination on my part, but I almost always ship canon. I never really got behind McWeir - I'd love it to happen because they are two of my fave characters and I read fanfiction on it sometimes but it became clear quite quickly on the show that they're just friends and so I never really got into it.

My (long-winded) point is that if you're going to get behind a non-canon ship then that's absolutely fine, but you have to be prepared to be disappointed. And lashing out at other fans is not going to help.

Okay. Rant over.

This is soooo sad to read. I can't believe people keep saying these mean and stupid things just because they are upset. I usually just read the questions JM answeres but i don't read what people ask in the comments area because a lot of the questions they ask are really mean. I hate reading such negativity from people just because there ship will not happen and so to make themselves feel better, they take it out on someone else ship, so sad.
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X