John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    I just found out today!! I hit 350 and it to Death Glider Pilot!! I guess that
    one is next. I like that so much better than when it says you are incubating!!

Dang! 10000!!! I can not even being able to get that many!!

That's true YC. That would mean there would be a season5.
    Congrats Elflinn!!! That's sooo cool, now your a Glider Pilot!. LOL!! sooo true! thank goodness we are not incubating anymore! LOL!
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Spoiler:
      maybe Doppleganger shep mainly focuses on her nightmare and fear and it is still possible that he could be the father and if he was i dont think she would be able to face the real shep without at least feeling a little shameful or a little embarrassed about the whole deal and that is why she is probably hiding the pregnancy of fear of how he may react and on the other hand he may notice there is something wrong with Teyla and be generally concerned for her
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Spoiler:
        Has anyone from the show mentioned any specifics about Doppleganger Shep? or do we just know for sure there will be a doppleganger and thats it?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Hi LoveConquers

Spoiler:
          I so didnt know that she had said those things before as well...Well that should def give me some comfort. And I know that alien/mystical pregnancy has been done oh so many times before but i will be thrilled if that is the case.

Hey maybe you can help me I'm trying to figure out which ep it is where Shep puts his hand over Teyla's when theyre sitting across from each other at a table...Know the answer?
          Its Sateda.

=4eva
          sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
          Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Well since I know not everyone go to Rachel wow thread...so I thought I should give the rest of you the pleasure of seeing something..

For size...
            Spoiler:
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Well since I know not everyone go to Rachel wow thread...so I thought I should give the rest of you the pleasure of seeing something..

For size...
              Spoiler:
              http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k132/johnteylafan/Rachel2007.jpg

I'd seen that pic before, but it's worth repeating that she looks fab. I really like that jacket, and the duster she's wearing in those Missing clip. I'm really hoping we get more expanded wardrobes for Teyla in S4.
              Sig by Camy

Comment

For size...
                Spoiler:
                Great pic of her Nina... thanks for sharing.
                sigpic

Comment

For size...
                  Spoiler:
                  Thanks for sharing. She almost looks formal with that pretty choker.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Thanks for sharing. She almost looks formal with that pretty choker.
                    She sure looks great in that..well the little I can see of that outfit..seems she might be going with some leather outfits in the coming season...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Well as long as it happens then I'm good *lol*

Hrmm haven't seen Camy in a few days time...might she be busy or away somewhere??
                      She's out of town for a few days.

Did you guys see the farewell pics for SG1 on the homepage! About made me cry to see the hug pictures! Can't believe it's all over now. Soooo glad we still have SGA and J/T for now!
                      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

::comes out from the Beta cave:::

Sci, check your mailbox.

::crawls back into the Beta cave:::
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

For size...
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh, thanks Nina! She looks great as always!!!
                          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                            Oh, thanks Nina! She looks great as always!!!
                            Yeah she sure does.... the huge smile on her face,, must be glowing from her pregnancy... and the cool leather jacket..
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                              She's out of town for a few days.

Did you guys see the farewell pics for SG1 on the homepage! About made me cry to see the hug pictures! Can't believe it's all over now. Soooo glad we still have SGA and J/T for now!
                              Yea, It made me sad too. I also felt bad for Ben and Claudia for a couple reason. 1) This is the second time saying goodbye to each other and 2) They weren't in the main big hug. You see Amanda, Michael and Chris on one side and Ben and Claudia slightly over to the side. It's too bad RDA wasn't in that shot.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                ::comes out from the Beta cave:::

Sci, check your mailbox.

::crawls back into the Beta cave:::
                                That's Jess, you hard worker you.

Ok then, it's done. Here's my newest story. I hope you like it. It's mostly a Teyla story. Enjoy.
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3616718/1/
                                Last edited by scifan; 25 June 2007, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X