Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    JM didn't post a lot on his blog today (Aug 12th), but did say

And by the way, in case you thought I’d forgotten, work continues on gathering together material for Stargate Atlantis’s very first blooper reel that will be one of the special features on the season four DVD box set. Some recent finds include: an uncoordinated wraith, an indignant replicator, and a little something for those Shepkett fans out there.

Okay, what's a shepkett? New breed of dog? Eh, what? Confused? Out of touch?
    Prion just posted this in the whump thread! Thought you enjoy!!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      it must mean sheppard and beckett, RIGHT???

Comment

Sure. They can as big as they want to....
        you sure?

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        poor guy....
        true just read this little bit....

Spoiler:
        A few hours later he woke up again, "good morning." came a voice he thought he'd never hear. He looked over towards Teyla and saw her smiling face.

"Hey beautiful." John said still somewhat sleepily.

Teyla bit her lip to keep from laughing at John, "good to see you awake and well."

"I'd say more for you." John said pointing to her right arm which was encased in a cast.

"Well, I am not alone." Teyla said a smile clearly seen on her face as John raised an eyebrow then noticed the IV and the cast of his left foot.

Seeing the cast on his leg John said with no irony whatsoever, "Well, at least I am alright now" Teyla nearly broke her already brusied ribs laughing. As she laughed he asked her, somewhat annoyed, "Who gave you happy pills?" He asked while tossing a pillow at her. Teyla laughed all the harder as she ducked the pillow.

Then Carson arrived, "Children please, get some sleep." He had a good sized needle in his hands, "Sweet dreams." Carson smiled a fake evil smile.

Teyla stopped laughing, mostly because she fainted. John just stared at the needle. "Carson, put the needle down... Don't poke me with it, I said not....to....poke......me....." John nodded off as the sleeping fluids did their job.

hope you like it Elf

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

see???...Elf the guy would be most likely dead by now...after everything he would be through...
          Most likely...but that means there is room for breathing tubes...possible coma..
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Yeah I was thinking just that..seems like the only thing that fit with that name..
            I mean Shepkett... could only mean Shep and Beckett
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hey Ruby- Everyone is having trouble with ff.net. I SGAFAN has been trying to update her fic too with her chapter and is unable to do it also.
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

and sadly ff.net is moving at the speed of dead cattle today... I emailed them via support and they said they are working on it(dataover load or something)

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Cool though that they are planning some bloopers on the season 4 box... I guess they had to cave in from fan pressure...I mean how long haven't we heard fans asking for bloopers... It's so common for other shows,,,why not Atlantis... even though I'm looking forward to season 3 box,,and the extra on Phantoms...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    That I do not know. I have not heard of that one before...

That just might be what it is.
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Cool though that they are planning some bloopers on the season 4 box... I guess they had to cave in from fan pressure...I mean how long haven't we heard fans asking for bloopers... It's so common for other shows,,,why not Atlantis... even though I'm looking forward to season 3 box,,and the extra on Phantoms...
                      Very definitely. There is so much PD,MW, and MG I can take. I thought I was going to go to therapy after AM's BTS on Instict...not to the commentary with him and PM (Paul Mullie).
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

did I read that right? what will there be? more JT Whump??

and yess Shepkett = Sheppard + Beckett

Comment

That I do not know. I have not heard of that one before...

That just might be what it is.
                          If it is those two I sure wonder what that could be,,,there wern't that many scenes,,maybe the cracking up in the jumper in Irresisitible... one could always wonder how many takes that one took... I think it actually one of my favorite Sheppard & Beckett scenes...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            you sure?

true just read this little bit....

Spoiler:
                            A few hours later he woke up again, "good morning." came a voice he thought he'd never hear. He looked over towards Teyla and saw her smiling face.

"Hey beautiful." John said still somewhat sleepily.

Teyla bit her lip to keep from laughing at John, "good to see you awake and well."

"I'd say more for you." John said pointing to her right arm which was encased in a cast.

"Well, I am not alone." Teyla said a smile clearly seen on her face as John raised an eyebrow then noticed the IV and the cast of his left foot.

Seeing the cast on his leg John said with no irony whatsoever, "Well, at least I am alright now" Teyla nearly broke her already brusied ribs laughing. As she laughed he asked her, somewhat annoyed, "Who gave you happy pills?" He asked while tossing a pillow at her. Teyla laughed all the harder as she ducked the pillow.

Then Carson arrived, "Children please, get some sleep." He had a good sized needle in his hands, "Sweet dreams." Carson smiled a fake evil smile.

Teyla stopped laughing, mostly because she fainted. John just stared at the needle. "Carson, put the needle down... Don't poke me with it, I said not....to....poke......me....." John nodded off as the sleeping fluids did their job.

hope you like it Elf
                            Now, you are getting it! Woohoo! I like this!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              did I read that right? what will there be? more JT Whump??

and yess Shepkett = Sheppard + Beckett
                              Behind the scenes kind of thing...Mission Directive...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

If it is those two I sure wonder what that could be,,,there wern't that many scenes,,maybe the cracking up in the jumper in Irresisitible... one could always wonder how many takes that one took... I think it actually one of my favorite Sheppard & Beckett scenes...
                                Spoiler:
                                That would be Awesome! From what Paul Mcgillion has in the GW interview or something like that when they were doing that scene they were improvising and he PG while he was crying actually leaned into JF with head or face and JF took a tissue and held it as Beckett blew nose into it and stuff. I hope it is that. I would love to see that deleted part of the scene!!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X