Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=kingdom;6985489]
    Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Oh, Gosh...I just thought of something..maybe Blue was right...maybe that scene with
    Spoiler:
    the hug is Teyla going to John and Telling him about her pregnancy.

That entire scene appeared strange to me...don't laugh...but...
    Spoiler:
    The hug between John and Teyla makes me think of the picture game we played as kids. You had 2-3 pictures and they all seemed similar until you look closer and discovered one was missing something or one had two of the same thing but only one was the correct picture with no discrepancies. The object of the game was to pick the correct one by identifying what in the picture did not belong.

The first thing that comes to mind in the hug scene is what’s up with those curtains surrounding John’s bed. I mean would a male have curtains hanging off the bed? The second thing is the bed appears to be larger than the standard single bed that everyone sleeps on in Atlantis….remember when someone asked JM why there were only single beds in Atlantis and he said something about the Ancients having a weird hang up (paraphrasing) the final thing is the hug itself. We know that Teyla does not hug. She always does the Athosians head touch. I mean Teyla had an opportunity to hug John in the Return Part 1 as they said goodbye and in the Return Part 2 but she didn’t. However, maybe TPTB are allowing Teyla to demonstrate some of the earth customs in S4…thus the hug.

When I first saw the hug scene my first thought was Teyla had just inform John her people were missing and she was distraught….or John had just returned/been rescued from his ordeal with the Travelers (it looks like John has a bandage on the upper right corner of his head) Perhaps this is the Doppelganger John. We already know that the real John and the doppelganger John get into a fight and that everyone will not have nightmares….some will have dreams…. maybe this is Teyla dream….or not…
    I know what you mean.
    Spoiler:
    I've tried to pick that scene apart too. LOL.You're so cute with different pic game. Alot of good thoughts. And I believe that JM gave layouts of new rooms for John and Rodney. The curtains eventhough they aren't manly are probably because of filming reason and nothing more.
    Last edited by scifan; 12 August 2007, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Nina. Here the hug cap.

Spoiler:

I never notice that there was something different the bed. It's almost like the curtains are in front of it. Am I seeing things. Ok. this is weird talking about the props of John's room.LOL Gotta go. Be back much later.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Nina. Here the hug cap.

Spoiler:

I never notice that there was something different the bed. It's almost like the curtains are in front of it. Am I seeing things. Ok. this is weird talking about the props of John's room.LOL Gotta go. Be back much later.
        *lol* As I said it's been discussed before so much on a Shep thread...
        Spoiler:
        It's just a window..if you see the shape of it... what is being seen is behind the window..or should I say outside the window..leading it to be either a balcony structure or the city platform itself or something... I've saved the pic and I'll try and outline things or something and see if it's easier to see.. *lol* but I have to head over to my parents place...so I'll be back later...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
          Anonymous #1 writes: “Now that all the episodes of this season have been slotted how many, if any, of these episodes will feature The Genii and are there any major Genii episodes such as "Coup D'etat"?”

Answer: The Genii will make a late-season appearance, but the story will not focus on the machinations within the Genii’s inner circle.

Zoey Flannigan writes: “Do you think that you could do a episode where shepherd is reunited with a love intrest from his past?”

Answer: We are working on a late-season episode in which he is reunited with his ex-wife.

Anonymous #5 writes: “Is the last episode for Season 4 being written with a cliffhanging story that could be continued in an MGM Atlantis DVD movie in case there is no SciFi Channel Season 5 pick-up?”

Answer: It will be a cliffhanger season-ender and let’s just say that regardless of how things work out, I can’t see us leaving our fans hanging indefinitely.
          KMcK writes: “Would you like to have Weir back as well?”

Answer: Depending on how certain storylines evolve and Torri’s availability, we would love to have her back.

Anonymous #10 writes: “Now that the "extended trailer" (from Comic-Con) is on SGA's Yahoo TV page, can you give us the names of the Season 4 episodes that are shown like you said you would?”

Answer: In particular order - Adrift, Lifeline, Doppelganger, Travelers, Tabula Rasa, Missing and possibly (sorry, some of the scenes went by so fast) Reunion and The Seer.

Anna writes: “ I was wondering if we'd ever happen to see Sam and Teyla spar in season 4.”

Answer: No, we won’t.
          Ugh,i really don't want to see
          Spoiler:
          his ex wife...reunite doesn't always mean back together,it would be kinda difficult to get together when they're both in different galaxies!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          I spy with my little beady eyes.... PADME!!!!!!

oh and a little one of these posters from me, and it is ALL TRUE, no denying allowed!

Spoiler:

Hope you like!

Only one word for that pic
          Spoiler:
          GORGEOUS
          sigpic

Comment

Nina. Here the hug cap.

Spoiler:

Well it's definitely John's room because that's his Johnny Cash poster on the wall behind them.
            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              Check this link out! It is Wild! FF posted in Funny pic thread!
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....23&postcount=6

The wallie is crazy!

We got JT kiss in fourth place i see,but it's not fair....We've only got the one kiss to choose from,really need more JT kisses!
              sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 800 Kitty

I missed it cause well i wasn't here when you reached 800!

p.s. No 5 for me as well!

Oh YAY more Teyla caps!
                sigpic

Comment

Teyla's Voice:
                  *PA SYSTEM* Paging Dr.Sheppy! Could you please come to the gym.....Dr.Sheppy...Please report to the training gym...STAT!

Ronon's kicked Rodney's butt...again...he fainted.....again!...
                  Your crazy......but that's why we luv ya!

Nina. Here the hug cap.

Spoiler:

Wasn't his Johnny Cash poster above his bed,it does kinda look like a bed through the window.
                  sigpic

Comment

aww,i'm here on my lonesome!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

I couldn't resist... I had to comment on Sci's Dr. Sheppy comment!

Wasn't his Johnny Cash poster above his bed,it does kinda look like a bed through the window.
                      aww,i'm here on my lonesome!
                      Spoiler:
                      Yes it was before I think. And, all of you right. I feel I am playing that game from Sesame Street Three of things belong together...one things are doing it's own thing.. I did not notice that before about the curtain and what is throught the window.

You are not alone Linda! I was catching up! Just got in from church...
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Well his room seems to have changed everytime we get to see it...
                        Spoiler:
                        Besides if he would have a curtain infront of his bed..well hell then he even has a window infront of his bed...and uhm so far of seeing prints of the room,,there is only one room,,,and so far all I see is a window with a curtain hanging in the middle of it and a structure possible of the some part of the city outside the window....

Now as far as I can tell the one painted in red..is the shape of the window.. and the curtain his hanging straight in the middle of it... it's just that we see something outside his window... would be a little strange to have a window right infront of his bed??
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Well his room seems to have changed everytime we get to see it...
                          Spoiler:
                          Besides if he would have a curtain infront of his bed..well hell then he even has a window infront of his bed...and uhm so far of seeing prints of the room,,there is only one room,,,and so far all I see is a window with a curtain hanging in the middle of it and a structure possible of the some part of the city outside the window....

Now as far as I can tell the one painted in red..is the shape of the window.. and the curtain his hanging straight in the middle of it... it's just that we see something outside his window... would be a little strange to have a window right infront of his bed??
                          Spoiler:
                          Yes. it would be. Yes. His room does change everytime we see it. When we see his room in TOR is is actually the same room used in The Game That Mckay takes the blond lady ruler to stay in to try to sort that mess out the he and Sheppard did....I thought that was funny that it was the same room!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Yes. it would be. Yes. His room does change everytime we see it. When we see his room in TOR is is actually the same room used in The Game That Mckay takes the blond lady ruler to stay in to try to sort that mess out the he and Sheppard did....I thought that was funny that it was the same room!
                            Yeah I know,,,it's kind of odd that they change like that,,,don't they think the fans notice... they should know that by now *lol*
                            But then again they are not the only ones...ohter writers does that same misstake... don't think the fans notice... twice I've seen Danny's apartment in CSI NY both what the building looks like and from the inside... neither of them matched..they couldn't even get the right building shot... so it's the same all way around I guess....
                            Spoiler:

Look at where his bed is...there isn't a window... and it seems like the bed is off to the side somewhere from the door...but there is a window by his desk... so if it's that window that is seen in the pic..then the bed would be somewhere at the side or slightly to Teyla's back in case she has stepped into his room...
                            Are we geeks or what,,analyzing his room *lol*
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yup we're definately geeks,or maybe a little crazy.....possibly even both,who knows!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yup we're definately geeks,or maybe a little crazy.....possibly even both,who knows!
                                Well atleast we can argue that we do pay attention *lol*
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X