John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    HEY!!! I do Teyla whump and Elf does Shep Whump, what else is there?

THAT thought brings on a story idea, oh Elf, would you like to "co author" a fanstory? You can focus on the Shep Whump and I'll take care of the Teyla whump? what do you say? Wanna do it?
    I do not really write fic! I am better at review them. Trust me!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Hey check this out. I found this on youtube. It's pretty good!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9q-SQXJn44

It is a fan made video of S4 opening credits.
      That was the best one I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing Elf.

I'm hoping that if my bro joins GW that he'll like it. Unfortunately he's a major intravert.(Did I spell that right?) He's a home body and a scifi geek like most of our family, on my dad's side, are.

Spoiler:
      My cousin gave me a rumor that with the SG1 movies, they won't tie any loose ends because they fear it will affect SGA. I'm not sure. Like he doesn't think they will have Sam and Jack together at the end of the movies. I was upset. That's not fair. Ok. Done ranting on that. I hope he's wrong.

Comment

Wow, that was AWESOME and an excellent candidate for next year's awards!

Has everyone voted???

Cyn
        sigpic

Comment

Elf, you perfer to review only? why note write a few notes of the type of Shep Whump you perfer(all types) and I can add that into a story(that way you can be a co author by thinking up a scennario for Shep whump whereas Teyla whump is my thing?)

and nope, I haven't voted(nor do I even know how for the matter) I think I will wait until next year to vote(this is a yearly thing right? the JT awards?)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
            Wow, that was AWESOME and an excellent candidate for next year's awards!

Has everyone voted???

Cyn
            Yea, but I'm sooo behind on reading fics it's not funny. I guess I'll be busy soon, but if FF is not working I'm not sure what we'll do for those whose fics are on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              Elf, you perfer to review only? why note write a few notes of the type of Shep Whump you perfer(all types) and I can add that into a story(that way you can be a co author by thinking up a scennario for Shep whump whereas Teyla whump is my thing?)

and nope, I haven't voted(nor do I even know how for the matter) I think I will wait until next year to vote(this is a yearly thing right? the JT awards?)
              I'll have to give that some thought. But, I will think about it seriously. I may even have to do a little research into this...
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                That was the best one I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing Elf.

I'm hoping that if my bro joins GW that he'll like it. Unfortunately he's a major intravert.(Did I spell that right?) He's a home body and a scifi geek like most of our family, on my dad's side, are.

Spoiler:
                My cousin gave me a rumor that with the SG1 movies, they won't tie any loose ends because they fear it will affect SGA. I'm not sure. Like he doesn't think they will have Sam and Jack together at the end of the movies. I was upset. That's not fair. Ok. Done ranting on that. I hope he's wrong.
                I think you spelled it right. But, then again you know my spelling talent.

Spoiler:
                They probably will not ever have Sam and Jack together. Because,they never did on the show itself.There was always UST between the two of them. Do they really have to tie the movies with SGA anyway. Can't they be an entity by themselves? And, let SGA stand alone indepentently by itself. I actually like SGA a lot better the SG-1. I love Teal' c though. He is one of my favorite chaaracters. He is like a big Teddy Bear you just wanto cuddle!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

I think you spelled it right. But, then again you know my spelling talent.

Spoiler:
                  They probably will not ever have Sam and Jack together. Because,they never did on the show itself.There was always UST between the two of them. Do they really have to tie the movies with SGA anyway. Can't they be an entity by themselves? And, let SGA stand alone indepentently by itself. I actually like SGA a lot better the SG-1. I love Teal' c though. He is one of my favorite chaaracters. He is like a big Teddy Bear you just wanto cuddle!
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm not sure where he heard this from, but it's the first time I've heard of it. Last time I knew the writer were not planning to cross storylines with G'ould and Orri. So having that affect SGA, I can't see it. I would love to see something wonderful between J/S and or D/V happen in one of the movies, but I'm not holding my breath. I think the best we'll get of that was in 2000 ep for J/S and Unending for D/V. I love just about all the characters.

I gotta go to bed. I have to babysit for the next several days. Until they go back to school I guess. We'll see. G'night.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm not sure where he heard this from, but it's the first time I've heard of it. Last time I knew the writer were not planning to cross storylines with G'ould and Orri. So having that affect SGA, I can't see it. I would love to see something wonderful between J/S and or D/V happen in one of the movies, but I'm not holding my breath. I think the best we'll get of that was in 2000 ep for J/S and Unending for D/V. I love just about all the characters.

I gotta go to bed. I have to babysit for the next several days. Until they go back to school I guess. We'll see. G'night.
                    Same here. Gotta go to bed myself. I'll let you know how Tuesday afternoon goes at the doc's appointment and see if I can get a heads up on a date!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Very neat.

Trying to catch up some. I see everyone has bedded down for the night so I will see you guys later. I have lots of people to green it seems. So I will get down to that and head off myself.

Thanks to all about congrats on my posties. More pics tomorrow I promise.
                      Spoiler:
                      Maffieg

Comment

OK for those of you that will see this post(if a posting frenzy starts up it will be lost)

Fanfiction Update!!!

War of Roses has been posted! Please note the rating is for a few senseual moments between John and Teyla. Along with a biyt of language, I hope everyone likes.

Will soon have part 1 of Teyla vs Adra posted, hopefully within the next 24 hours, if there is a posting frenzy then the chapter will be posted within the next 36 hours.

and now, since Teyla is on a visit to the mainland, I'm gonna snooze on the bed for once......

night/morning/lunch/whatever..... (is there a sleeping Teyla smilie?)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

What. A. PALAVA!!! I had to split chapter 14 in half to upload it, and transfer part two of it out of word into wordpad... but it's up! It's done! And now there are two new chapters of Baby Love:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3479313/1/Baby_Love

Only one chapter to go now...

Enjoy!
                          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Morning....back to the workweek (yawn)
                            Anywho, thanks for that link Elf, that was cool and Ruby, AWESOME update, man you write so well, i REALLY liked the end of chap 15

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                              What. A. PALAVA!!! I had to split chapter 14 in half to upload it, and transfer part two of it out of word into wordpad... but it's up! It's done! And now there are two new chapters of Baby Love:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3479313/1/Baby_Love

Only one chapter to go now...

Enjoy!
                              WELCOME HOME RUBY!!!!!!!!!!! AND BIG YAAAYYYYY....

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!! IT'S WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've left you an FB on FF.net for this and Jealously(which I've only read like 10 times - LOL!!).

Cyn

I so glad you're back!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                Morning....back to the workweek (yawn)
                                Anywho, thanks for that link Elf, that was cool and Ruby, AWESOME update, man you write so well, i REALLY liked the end of chap 15
                                You're welcome Mrs B!

*Elfie runs to go read Baby Love* Woohoo!

BRB!!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X