No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one? Ascension Trilogy or Unbreakable Bond?

hopefully soon on both if I can finish chapter 28 of Ascension before vacation I can have chapter one of Unbreakable Bond up as well

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

hopefully soon on both if I can finish chapter 28 of Ascension before vacation I can have chapter one of Unbreakable Bond up as well
      the one you wrote for sci's story?

hey did you guys read the interview on the front page w/martin gero

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
        Let me also add my congrats to Rachel on her baby. I think she will make a lovely mom.

For Our Teyla I know some are rooting for:
        Spoiler:

but I rather the real shep.

That's why I love:
        Spoiler:

and there

Love the artwork....

Now the first pic of John...
        Spoiler:
        That look... it's going to be intresting to see JF do that role of an evil self... I mean I've seen him like a bad guy in CSI Miami,,,but the worst there I guess was that he hit a car with a baseball bat... and yelled out for his girlfriend sounding really angry... but the part he is going to do on this epi on SGA... I can just wonder how evil this entity is going to be... but I've said it time and time again before...JF is an such awesome actor...such great talent... we have seen him show a dangerous side to Shep ...but he will take it might one step ahead by making this evil part... and I'm really intrested to see how JF will make it... some actors can't deal doing both... and then there are some that can do both sides so convincing it's scary...and I'm sure JF is one of them...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Let me also add my congrats to Rachel on her baby. I think she will make a lovely mom.

For Our Teyla I know some are rooting for:
          Spoiler:

but I rather the real shep.

That's why I love:
          Spoiler:

and there

As always Maff, these are Wonderful!!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Ohh I go everywhere for pics but I think I got it from uniquebond http://uniquebond.fan-sites.org/

Yeah from some Season 4 pics.

Aewsome thanks,i ain't been on that site for ages,i didn't know they had more pics from S4....I 'll have to check there more often!

I love Teyla's new getup!
            sigpic

Comment

I havent read Ascension Trilogy. So, Unbreakable Bond.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                the one you wrote for sci's story?

hey did you guys read the interview on the front page w/martin gero
                No, but I'll look soon.

Comment

ahem I'm unser of this though I'm happy like everyone here is, only I think
                  Spoiler:
                  2Bam was stalling (he did not say if Rachel had the baby though I'm thinking she did, Martin says nothing about the little one either.)

I'm not sure about Teylas new get up as of yet, (she is looking more like Ronon!) however I actually see her in the purple number rather then that blue tanktop we've seen all of S1 & S2(and part of S3) she has been wareing the purple/blue/black and brown for weeks now, no idea why.

NOTE: I renamed my signature story to Ascension Trilogy part 1 :: Ascension that way it is easier and "Nicer" sounding and wont turn up all garbled here

Will soon have a short update on Unbreakable Bond though(Jinto's in it, I like the little guy!)

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Well had a interesting e-mail sent to me.

I had my friends colleague send me her first two entries of her book she is writing about her life. That's kinda of weird to me because I have never had anyone to do that before. She did not even know what we do in here in this thread!

Is that ironic or what? So, I did not know how sensitive she would be if reviewed her work like I do some in here...

Makes feels kinda flattered that she wanted to share and would to know what kind of feedback she would get from me.

Do not worry Elf was really gentle and kind. It is possible you know! At least you guys better think it is....or else

Was it really stated that RL had her baby two days ago? Congrats to her and little girl!!

I just saw that article on Martin Gero posted on GW though have not read it yet!!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      Was it really stated that RL had her baby two days ago? Congrats to her and little girl!!

I just saw that article on Martin Gero posted on GW though have not read it yet!!
                      Let me see if I can clear this up a bit because there seems to be something overlooked....

Spoiler:
                      It is possible that she had her baby two days/nights ago, BUT, when i asked the question of weither or not she had the little one 2Bam didn't say, though we are assuming she had the little at this time, at least that is what I think at this time.

Martin says nothing of Rachel or her baby though... so I'm thinking she had yet to have the little one.

but that is just me.

anyhow.... this place is quiet again.... should I go to sleep and see what happens?

Comment

jm blog nothingness
                        Spoiler:
                        Back in the office today and we broke the JF story today. More on it, some snaps from Kindred II, and the mailbag tomorrow.

and to clarify i read most of the article by mw and i think the interview was actually done awhile ago

Comment

Let me see if I can clear this up a bit because there seems to be something overlooked....

Spoiler:
                          It is possible that she had her baby two days/nights ago, BUT, when i asked the question of weither or not she had the little one 2Bam didn't say, though we are assuming she had the little at this time, at least that is what I think at this time.

Martin says nothing of Rachel or her baby though... so I'm thinking she had yet to have the little one.

but that is just me.

anyhow.... this place is quiet again.... should I go to sleep and see what happens?
                          No you shouldn't go to sleep! Let go check the MG interview I assuming that is you are referring to correct? I will be right back. You know it should not take me long... BRB!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Did anyone catch this on JM's blog yesterday?

http://bp1.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC06998.JPG

Spoiler:
                            It makes me sad to think that Teyla has found any of her people and has to lay them to rest. I may be just for a clue to find, but who knows.
                            You definitely have a good eye for this scifan!, i didn't even catch it when i saw it!.

Spoiler:
                            I'm hoping it doesn't mean that all her people are dead, that will be really sad especially for Teyla. We know that in the Seer....i think he tells her her people are alive right???...don't remember exactly what i read. Anyway, it could very well be her people or like Camy mentioned, i believe they have mention the possibility of her brother and maybe her father showing up so who knows.

Another thing to keep us speculating till September 28!!!...which is still too far away for me, with all these good spoilers i just want it to start already! LOL!.
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              No you shouldn't go to sleep! Let go check the MG interview I assuming that is you are referring to correct? I will be right back. You know it should not take me long... BRB!
                              Well I gotta go. Hubby needs the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                LOL...you are going to give this bad vibe about me, NINA! LOL

Alright, I've made you something...if you don't like it let me know. I"ll try it again or hand the challenge over to someone else!

Nina is going to love it!!!!. Very pretty especially the colors!!!

Also wanted to say Congrats to Linda on 400!!! Awesome your a Death Glider Pilot now! YAY!
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X