John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY,i've finally managed to catch up!

Cool Teyilia,i'll be keeping an eye out for it!

Well Elf will be a happy bunny with all the
    Spoiler:
    potential angst with Teyla in s4!

I would like to see them go to a world and Teyla runs into an old flame then we could see John get all overprotective and jealous!

p.s.thanks guys,i didn't even notice i had 400 posts,too busy tryin to catch up.....YAY i'm a death glider pilot now
    sigpic

Comment

I know this is a little late but RLgot in the way
      First of all congrats to everyone on 1600 pages
      Thenelf on 2000 posts
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        WOW!
        Spoiler:
        Is this a continuation on Scifan's fic? Or is there another part you posted to this that I did not read or see yet? This is Great! I can not wait until the next update!!
        Correct, it is a cinotinuation of Scifan's fic (I asked her first if I could do it though )

I'm glad you like it Elf!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          YAY,i've finally managed to catch up!

Cool Teyilia,i'll be keeping an eye out for it!

Well Elf will be a happy bunny with all the
          Spoiler:
          potential angst with Teyla in s4!

I would like to see them go to a world and Teyla runs into an old flame then we could see John get all overprotective and jealous!

p.s.thanks guys,i didn't even notice i had 400 posts,too busy tryin to catch up.....YAY i'm a death glider pilot now
          Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          I know this is a little late but RLgot in the way
          First of all congrats to everyone on 1600 pages
          Thenelf on 2000 posts
          Congrats to you Linda on being a Death Glider Pilot and 400 Posts!!

Donna- I love your fonts and picture you used! They are so pretty! Thanks for congrats!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Spoiler:
            What do we think the chances are the writers will have Teyla get pregnant by another man?

1 to 10

I say a 1.5 - (I'm not ruling it out that they would do that)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Spoiler:
              What do we think the chances are the writers will have Teyla get pregnant by another man?

1 to 10

I guess we can never really rule it out,,,but I just can't see it being done if it's supposed to be that intresting and in a scifi show no less...so
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                Correct, it is a cinotinuation of Scifan's fic (I asked her first if I could do it though )

I'm glad you like it Elf!
                Spoiler:
                I have to say that when I first started reading I thought I missed a part of your sneak peeks. Then, I remembered reading Scifan's finale yesterday of her fic and mentioning that she could do a sequel in the way you are taking it as far as the nanites and Asurans..because it just seemed like it shoulda been continued....Thank you so much for taking on the task! Very well done!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  I guess we can never really rule it out,,,but I just can't see it being done if it's supposed to be that intresting and in a scifi show no less...so
                  Spoiler:
                  Yeah I dont think theyre gonna either and as someone pointed out earlier with her people being missing it would be difficult to have the non existent guy be an Athosian or whatever. I'm just polling to see what everyone thinks.
                  I'm sure theyre going to have some sort of alien/wraith/iratus/entity be the dad or DPGR shep. its gotta be one of the two
                  I'll bet some more of that fake money on it

Comment

Spoiler:

1 to 10

I'll give it slightly higher 2.0. Only because I, like you am not ruling anything out.
                    But, I do not think they would do that though. But, you never know with writers and Sci-fi.
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler:

1 to 10

I'd most likely go..... 0.5 actually as S4 is a Teytla story arc (and is with child) SO.... Camy I do hope you are thinking up some challenges for the Arena!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Donna- I love your fonts and picture you used! They are so pretty! Thanks for congrats!
                        Thanks Elf....The Wraith had better look out now!

Spoiler:

1 to 10

Hopefully 0 for anyone that isn't
                        Spoiler:
                        John!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks and thats okay im also wandering if anyone has been onto the rachel teyla thread it has been announced that rachel has given birth and she has had a baby girl like i posted on the other thread on the new addition to her family
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                            Thanks and thats okay im also wandering if anyone has been onto the rachel teyla thread it has been announced that rachel has given birth and she has had a baby girl like i posted on the other thread on the new addition to her family
                            Where was it told she had a baby girl?! I wanna read that!! (Teyla had a girl too how odd is that? Only thing is, the baby Teyla had is a full blooded ANCIENT! Which is driving John nuts now because Atlantis[the city] loves the little girl that Teyla named Telianna more then it likes him, the name is pretty no?)

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              Where was it told she had a baby girl?! I wanna read that!! (Teyla had a girl too how odd is that? Only thing is, the baby Teyla had is a full blooded ANCIENT! Which is driving John nuts now because Atlantis[the city] loves the little girl that Teyla named Telianna more then it likes him, the name is pretty no?)
                              Yes very pretty,poor John is feeling unloved!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                Great updates MrsB and scifan....

I love having these to read when I come home from work.

As far as I know Camy it's always been the 28th..
                                Thanks Blue.

Comment

Working...
                                X