John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Where was it told she had a baby girl?! I wanna read that!! (Teyla had a girl too how odd is that? Only thing is, the baby Teyla had is a full blooded ANCIENT! Which is driving John nuts now because Atlantis[the city] loves the little girl that Teyla named Telianna more then it likes him, the name is pretty no?)
    on the rachel and teyla discussion thread
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Well, that is unless they were able to open up the gate travel or any Athosians stayed behind...
      Spoiler:
      but not really everyone was evacuated only the few remained. But they must have been able to bring back the rest of the team either via Daedelous or with Carter's ship. Hmm....I hope John is the father. It would be perfect. I mean can you imagine if Teyla is not only losing her people but also she has some weird entity in her? would she be able to cope with all the angst?I would think that knowing a child is within her, that this would bring her some hope and comfort. But an alien entity!!!! Oh, man this is going to kill me!
      Spoiler:
      I don't anyone that can endure all that. It would be total emotional over kill.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        on the rachel and teyla discussion thread
        I recall posting the "BamBam Report" but I don't recall reading anywhere on there that she had a little girl! Who posted it? *ducks and covers ears as John has once more been given a very powerful shock from a puddlejumper control panel* Atlantis really likes babies no?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Be Back Later Y'all!

Have to go! Bye!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Spoiler:
            What do we think the chances are the writers will have Teyla get pregnant by another man?

1 to 10

I say a 1.5 - (I'm not ruling it out that they would do that)
            Spoiler:
            I can't see it happen... It would be out of character and I just don't see some random guy pop up. We still havn't heard of anyone being casted for a love interest so I still think it will be some alien entity or fingers crossed doppelganger John... My other theory is that it will have something to do with the Asurans... As much as I would love it to be doppelganger John I think it will be more likely to have something to do with the Asurans.

So my answer is a 1.
            sigpic

Comment

Yup i think it's increasingly likely that the
              Spoiler:
              Asurans have something to do with the pregnancy!
              sigpic

Comment

Let me also add my congrats to Rachel on her baby. I think she will make a lovely mom.

For Our Teyla I know some are rooting for:
                Spoiler:

but I rather the real shep.

That's why I love:
                Spoiler:

and there

Spoiler:
                Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                  Let me also add my congrats to Rachel on her baby. I think she will make a lovely mom.

Spoiler:

That's why I love:
                  Spoiler:

and there

Ooh,that is so cool,where'd you get the first pic from?
                  sigpic

Comment

OK here is what I got thus far of Unbreakable Bond

Spoiler:
                    It had been almost seven months since the Seer came by, and John knew something was wrong, mostly because Teyla was sleeping more and more as the days passed. Thankfully Carter gave the go ahead to let him have a pair of guard keeping watch over Teyla to keep her safe. He had wanted to have Teyla in his own rooms but Carter said yes to only keeping a pair of guards posted at her bedroom doors. She would NOT let John have Teyla in his rooms even if his life was at stake.

So, trying to get his mind off the baby for a bit, as the little one was all he was thinking about the last six months John went in search of Rodney, and found the man in his lab, like normal. "How're the repairs to the city coming?"

"I have no idea, I've been working my butt off for the last... what eight months? and now I find out the main stardrive control is shot" Rodney complained. "Other then that I'm just dandy."

"Just checking." John said seeing the pile of crystals and wires on the tables through out the lab. He was not gonna ask what those came from.

"How's Teyla?" Rodney spoke up from a pile of wires and crystals.

"Sleeping more often now. At least she is happy that Jinto is still alive" John said rmeembering how Teyla had acted when she saw Jinto back on Athos two months ago. John had thought he never saw her so happy in his life since he woke up the Wraith four years ago.

"He's still alive? I thought he was...uh.... yeah anyway, anything else I should know about?" Rodney then put his finger into his mouth, "ouch that hurt" he said said around the finger.

"Other then you missed the past.... six paychecks from Earth and...oh your sister called twice she wants you to call her back when you can." John told Rodney before leaving.

As he walked down thr hallway he noticed Dr. Keller rushing towards him, "Hey Doc, what's up?'

Keller was out of breath, "Teyla wants to see you now, she's in the Infirmary." Keller replied.

That's not good! John thought as he and Keller headed for the Inifmrary, "How is she? Is she ill?"

"No but she is nearing the time to have the baby, only she thinks it is best to have me try to remove the nanites now then before the Replicators get here after the baby is born."

"Can you do that?" John asked sounding both confused and worried, if Teyla wanted to have the baby nanite free, and if Keller made a wrong move.... He didn't want to think of what would happen.... yet.

As they neared the floor where the Infirmary was they bothheard Teyla screaming, mostly she was screaming bloody murder and also screaming for John. John broke into a run and dashed into the Infirmary, and found Teyla on a bed covered in sweat, and in pain.

Something was wrong.

hope you like!

Linda not yet, it will be soon
                    Teyilia: Standing O. That is awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      What do we think the chances are the writers will have Teyla get pregnant by another man?

1 to 10

I say a 1.5 - (I'm not ruling it out that they would do that)
                      1. I hope. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Teyilia: Standing O. That is awesome!!!
                        I'm glad you like it but please I hope you don't mind waiting as I have a .... 3K word chapter I gotta finish on Ascension Trilogy part 1 the car chase can't write itself you know!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post

Spoiler:

That's why I love:
                          Spoiler:

and there

Beautiful Maffieg. I love the soft tone to it. and I love that cap. GRRRR.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Ooh,that is so cool,where'd you get the first pic from?
                            Ohh I go everywhere for pics but I think I got it from uniquebond http://uniquebond.fan-sites.org/

Yeah from some Season 4 pics.
                            Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

I'm glad you like it but please I hope you don't mind waiting as I have a .... 3K word chapter I gotta finish on Ascension Trilogy part 1 the car chase can't write itself you know!

You take your time. It was a nice piece and I think I can wait for a little while. but just a little. LOL

Comment

maffieg - nice pics man, thanks really like the dpgr shep one - green for you dude

tey - are we to expect more from your story soon??? it was very good

Comment

Working...
                                X