Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayra: correct the Seer says....
    Spoiler:
    Her people are alive, however she wont like what she will see when she finds them
    at least that is what i remember.

Elf: Correct I speak of the one that Gateworld just put up!

Scifan: will have an update on both Unbreakable Bond AND Ascension for all to read!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Well if it's true that Rachel had her baby than Congratulations are definitely in order!...i just wish i new for sure because this will mean that
      Spoiler:
      there may be still a good possiblity for Teyla to be in the very last episodes!. Since they say they finish filming in October, if she had her baby now, she might make it in time for at least the last episode. Never had a baby so i don't know how much time is good for a mother to have off and then go back to work.
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        Mayra: correct the Seer says....
        Spoiler:
        Her people are alive, however she wont like what she will see when she finds them
        at least that is what i remember.

Elf: Correct I speak of the one that Gateworld just put up!

Scifan: will have an update on both Unbreakable Bond AND Ascension for all to read!
        Thanks Teyilia and very interesting about
        Spoiler:
        how she wont like what she see's when she finds them!.

So much to speculate and very little answers! Ah! the waiting is definitely torture!
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I know none of you will believe it since I've not written anything in so long, but I've been a busy beaver! I've got a one shot, in the link below and the final installment of Ties That Bind is on its way!

Here's my new one!

http://fanfiction.john-teyla-converg...&ageconsent=ok

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            Well if it's true that Rachel had her baby than Congratulations are definitely in order!...i just wish i new for sure because this will mean that
            Spoiler:
            there may be still a good possiblity for Teyla to be in the very last episodes!. Since they say they finish filming in October, if she had her baby now, she might make it in time for at least the last episode. Never had a baby so i don't know how much time is good for a mother to have off and then go back to work.
            let me ask a friend of mine about that Elf(I'm unsure of the "time off" thing either as I never had a baby and am sadly not going to thanks loads to Michael.... *grumbles something sounding like "I'm gonna kill that guy the first chance I get"*)

I too hope that Teyla is in the last episode, it is NOT Atlantis without her!.... at least that is what John keep yelling over here and I currently have in a pair of earplugs too

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

CONGRATS TO SCIFAN ON 1900 POSTS!!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Sanssong: I think Ties That Bind(The one I know of) is by Scifan and is done already, I'm doing the follow up story now, only it will take a while because I have.... five weekend getaways I gotta take... why Teyla and John are moving to a new place on Atlantis I'll never know

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  Sanssong: I think Ties That Bind(The one I know of) is by Scifan and is done already, I'm doing the follow up story now, only it will take a while because I have.... five weekend getaways I gotta take... why Teyla and John are moving to a new place on Atlantis I'll never know
                  Uh... no.... I'm the author of Ties That Bind and it's definitely not done yet. Here's the link.. .. http://fanfiction.john-teyla-converg...&ageconsent=ok

I'm a bit concerned that someone would be writing a follow up to a story of mine without asking...

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                    Uh... no.... I'm the author of Ties That Bind and it's definitely not done yet. Here's the link.. .. http://fanfiction.john-teyla-converg...&ageconsent=ok

I'm a bit concerned that someone would be writing a follow up to a story of mine without asking...
                    Sassong- It is not a follow up to your fic at all. It is an entirely different fic with that title. Totally different. It's by Scifan and it's great!!

Here is the link for it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3694919/...Ties_That_Bind

Sorry for any confusion that may have come up!!

I just left a review for yours on the S/T group! That is how I know that they are different. I actually read Scifan's way before yours. She started posting parts of it here in July.
                    Spoiler:
                    leflinn
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

you must be mistaken, or the one I'm doing a follow up to is a different version, the one I know of was written by Scifan and she can prove it though I don't want to start a war in here so....

anybody sen Teyla around here, I'm looking for her, I'm hoping ol' Mike didn't stop by... *wanders off looking for Teyla.... AGIAN*

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
                        Look I just stopped in here to rec my fic. Authors name things the same all the time, but if you all aren't interesting in reading my stuff, no worries, I'll go elsewhere.
                        I love your fics! Please do not go elsewhere! That is not what is wanted at all.

Thank you for the reply btw on your new fic!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          I love your fics! Please do not go elsewhere! That is not what is wanted at all.

Thank you for the reply btw on your new fic!
                          I appreciate that. Don't mind me, I haven't had my dinner yet.

Comment

Just a quick announcement to all the new folk. I want to encourage everyone to utilize the really great John Teyla archives we have in our fandom. There are two that I know of. Unique Bond and John Teyla Convergence. The link for JTC can be found in my sig, and the one for UB is around here somewhere I'm sure. We should do our best to keep our great fics, vids and art in the same place!

Comment

I appreciate that. Don't mind me, I haven't had my dinner yet.
                              Your welcome!

Besides, Camy would really not be a happy JTer if that ever happened!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

I know none of you will believe it since I've not written anything in so long, but I've been a busy beaver! I've got a one shot, in the link below and the final installment of Ties That Bind is on its way!

Here's my new one!

http://fanfiction.john-teyla-converg...&ageconsent=ok
                                Suz...I love your work. I"m so glad you are going to finish the Ties that Bind. I love that fic.

Thanks for the update.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X