Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jm blog update

Spoiler:
    Teyla’s Angel writes: “Hi Joe, since you have all but confirmed that John's doppelganger will be the father of Teyla's baby, can you assure us that their relationship will become canon in season 4?”

Answer: I did what?
    SueS writes: “Since Harmony is the final ep, is it being written as if there will be a season 5 - i.e. with a cliffhanger ending or will all the loose ends be tied up?”

Answer: Harmony is not the season finale. The season finale has yet to be broken. Also, the production order of the episodes does not reflect their air order.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Whatcha doin' Mrs B?...

I see you..

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Oh don't worry you will all see it...when it's done that is.... I've just started it... just that I don't know why I always get myself into things and then feel like I'm not going to do it justice... and I admit,,,I am picky,,, I mean 3 John videos before...and especially the Common Ground one...sat up to 5 in the morning with a aweful headache...refusing to give up before I got it the way I wanted it,,,since I didn't wanna start again when my comp just kept messing with me that day,,I was afraid to shut everything down... so nope no more 5 am going to sleep and making vids with a headache...

To go through so much effort it was such an awesome feeling when one John fan,,,told me they had searched for a Common Ground video all over and then suddenly stumbled over mine... and let me tell you...not easy pulling of a 4 min video of such an awesome John epi....

Weall heading to bed...see ya all tomorrow after I'm home from work....
        Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
        Good luck with your new vid, Nina!!! Can't wait to see it! I totally know what you mean about the hours and hours and headaches involved! I average 40-60 hours for each one of mine and most are done during the night as it's the only real time I have to work on anything. LOL! Must be a vidder's Creed or something since I think Mayra did the same thing too on hers. Too funny! But your efforts are most definitely worth it for your great vids!
        Yup, i'm the same way as Nina and you Steph!. I'm very picky myself and i do take long with my vids as well. I haven't taken 60 hours yet but i've done about 40 and that was on my first vid!!!. I experienced the Headache myself on that one because i worked on it all day!. I literally spent hours a day on it and the bad thing is stuff that i had in my list of things to do for that day i didn't do them because i was soooo focused on finishing it! LOL!. So yeah, i REALLY was sick of that song and MM by the time i finished it! LOL!. So i agree Steph, it must be a Vidder Creed! LOL!. I could officially say i know the pain vidders go through on there vids to make them great!.

Good luck as well Nina!!! i know it's going to ROCK!
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Linda, I'm sorry if I missed you. I know what I want for this chpt, but it's hard to figure out how I want to word it. How's this? Be honest guys.

Spoiler:
          Teyla decides to wait to tell John until she is able to figure out what to say. She also realizes that if she tells him and the rest of the team they might not let her help with the search for her people and that is something she just can’t do. She knows that lying to John is going to be hard to do, since he usually can tell. She will just make sure that she keeps herself busy and unavailable to be with him.
          During the next several days Teyla went off world with Lorne, Ronon and a few Marines. She visited planets where she knew the people to see if she could get any information about her people. She also gave Carter addresses to other worlds for other teams to try. Even though John’s ribs were still sore Carter still let him fly the puddle jumper to different locations, but most of the time he stayed in Atlantis to organize any efforts there.
          Finally, Teyla is able to get a gate address to someone who is supposed to see the future. Carter and Rodney are able to contact the man by an analog message and he agrees to come to Atlantis to see what he could do. Teyla is still off world on another planet with Lorne and Ronon during this time. When she gets back to Atlantis she is very pleased to hear the news. Carter informs her that he will be visiting tomorrow. John is also there to hear the great news and gives her a big smile. Teyla’s heart sinks. She made herself so busy that she didn’t realize how long it was since she saw John and the knowing of having to tell him just killed her. She forces a smile and he gives her a curious look. She quickly advances to Carter to thank her for all she has allowed Atlantis to do for her and her people, and hoping to avoid John’s glare.

I'm also thinking of not posting anymore and just tell you when I post it on FF. By the way the chpt before this is up.

Sounds really good to me Scifan! Please continue, i love how
          Spoiler:
          your starting to show John suspect there is somethig wrong with Teyla and how once again your adding parts of season 4 in your fic!.
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Did I miss a vid by YC? Can someone post the link again? Sorry about that!!! Thanks!!!
            OOPs!! Sorry Steph. I meant to write LC. I'm use to saying your name that I should'v just said it. LOL. *face turning BEET RED!*

Comment

Did I miss a vid by YC? Can someone post the link again? Sorry about that!!! Thanks!!!
              I was thinking the same thing!...i'd like to see it as well.

Okay, i just posted this when you responded to Steph's question...so just ignore this one! LOL!.
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                Ah so Elflinn is a Whumper!...i love a good John Whump myself and CG is definitely a good one!!!, i can see why she loves that episode!
                Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                *thinks Linda shoulda taken Elfs' coffee and not mine*
                Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                Yes. Mayra. I am a Whumper!..CG is one of my fave eps and I do have an addiction problem...

Teyilia- It's called a nap! After the conference at my church and wedding I had to give in and take one! If you combine all the nights together we (the Praise and Worship team) sang for over eight hours all together! That
                is a lot of work but, I do love doing it!

*Elfie waves back at Mrs B*
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Doxymom. I hope a five minute fic doesn't also mean that you have only five mins. to type the story. 'Cause mine went long.

The Message From the Future
                  Spoiler:

“Unauthorized gate activation!” the tech announced. Carter approaches the tech in the control room. She asks who it was. “It’s Dr. Beckett’s IDC ?” They give each other a confused look. Carter orders for Marines to stand by the gate and be ready. She looks at the tech and nods to allow the shield down.
                  John, Teyla, Ronon and Rodney run to the gate room after Carter radios them and tells them about the odd IDC. When they get there they are shocked when the see a man that looks like Beckett. He agrees to go to the infirmary and do whatever test necessary to prove his identity. After hours of waiting the tests prove that he is who he says he is. They are surprised and they have a lot of questions, but first Ronon, Teyla, Rodney, John and many of the medical team all gives him a round of hugs.
                  Carson looks around very happy, but then he becomes serious, “I know this is gonna sound strange, but I have come from the future.” Rodney was about to interrupt, but Carson stops him. “I will explain later, but right now I need to talk to John and Teyla in private. It’s very important.”
                  John and Teyla look at each other with concern and agree to go to the conference room so no one can hear. John and Teyla sit down, but Carson stand up and paces. “Doc, you’re making us nervous,” John says as he looks at Teyla and she nods in agreement.
                  “You gotta understand that what I have to say is quite difficult and I don’t know how to say this,” responds a nervous Carson.
                  John shifts in his seat and leans back, “Doc just say it.”
                  Carson stops pacing and lets out a sigh, “Ok. Here it goes. John. Teyla. You need to stop denying your feelings and get together.” John and Teyla were in total shock. He continues, “In my time, Teyla leaves Atlantis to find her people and John you let her go. Though I don’t know why you would do such a thing is beyond me. I mean…”
                  “Doc!” interrupts John.
                  “Oh. Sorry,” Carson continues. “You find her month later and she was..” he pauses.
                  John leans on the table waiting to hear what Carson has to say next. Teyla straightens herself in her chair. They can see the sadness in his eyes. Teyla encourages him to continue.
                  Carson looks at Teyla with sad eyes, “I’m sorry my dear, but they found you dead. You were fed upon by a Wraith and they baby died too.” John shoots a look at Teyla and she hides her face from him. “Teyla dear. John was devastated when he found you and it was worse when he found out the baby was his…”
                  “WHAT!” John shouts as he jumps up. “What do you mean! We never..” he stops. Flashes of images pop into his mind. Teyla has also gotten up and starts pacing with her arms folded tight across her front. Confusion covers her face. They finally look at each other. “So that wasn’t a dream? We really did?” John stops. “Doc, we’re confused. Why are you here?
                  “If you’d let me finish, I’ll tell you. The Colonel was so upset that he left the service and Atlantis struggled with the fight with the Wraith and the Asurans. Many worlds that were allies because of you both turned from us. They loss hope.”
                  John finally plops back into his seat. Teyla looks up at Carson still dazed, “Were you there when this all happened?”
                  “No. Elizabeth and I were rescued from the Asurans months later, but that is a totally different story and I can’t go into that right now.”
                  John scrunches his face, “Elizabeth is alive? Doc? When were you going to tell us about you, Elizabeth and those damn replicators?”
                  “Please Colonel, I need to say this before I have to got back to the future! I know you love her Colonel. Ronon and Rodney told Elizabeth and me. I guess you got pretty well drunk and let it all out.” Carson let out a little snicker before recomposing himself, “Colonel Carter, Rodney, Radek and many of the others believe that your baby could be the answer to our survival.” Carson sees the questions on John and Teyla’s face. “I know that you don’t understand, but I’m just going to make it simple. Colonel, you have the Ancient gene and Teyla, you have the Wraith genes. We believe that that will be important, but what is also important is you to staying together and stay here in Atlantis. Otherwise Teyla’s people will also lose their wonderful leader. They were sadden when they heard of you dying.”
                  Teyla face beamed at the knowledge that her people will be found safe. Carson tells them that he needs to leave and go back. He leaves John and Teyla alone in the room. After Carson leaves and the conference doors close, John walks up to Teyla with a small glimmer in his eyes and a slight smirk. He begins to reach out touch Teyla’s still flat stomach, “I guess we’re going to be parents?”
                  Teyla smiles back, “And I guess that you really love me.” They embrace each other and Teyla whispers in his ear, “I love you too John.”

The End.

Ok. I'm gonna hide and catch up. Sorry Steph for the confusion. Jess is gonna bust my butt later. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Poor Teyla.The Asurans obvously did the brainwash thing on her or something. Because, For her to believe that John would want to get rid of her child that would be one of the only things. He would never hurt Teyla as we all know. They (Asurans) want to make she does not tell him so, they can ultimately get to Atlantis and destroy it...And John would die first before that would happen let alone to Teyla. Make sense? Hope So....

Sorry for the confusion hun.
                    Spoiler:
                    What I meant is that Teyla feels that with her being pregnant that he won't let her gone on dangerous missions to find her people. I she's not willing to let anyone stop her.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                      Ah so Elflinn is a Whumper!...i love a good John Whump myself and CG is definitely a good one!!!, i can see why she loves that episode!
                      Yea, honestly I'm just as bad. I had to watch CG last night. Good ep. I also watched Return 1 and when John and Teyla do the Athosian head touch, did anyone notice that Ronon walks back at thay point to give them space or was that just me seeing things.

Comment

Doxymom. I hope a five minute fic doesn't also mean that you have only five mins. to type the story. 'Cause mine went long.

Spoiler:

“Unauthorized gate activation!” the tech announced. Carter approaches the tech in the control room. She asks who it was. “It’s Dr. Beckett’s IDC ?” They give each other a confused look. Carter orders for Marines to stand by the gate and be ready. She looks at the tech and nods to allow the shield down.
                        John, Teyla, Ronon and Rodney run to the gate room after Carter radios them and tells them about the odd IDC. When they get there they are shocked when the see a man that looks like Beckett. He agrees to go to the infirmary and do whatever test necessary to prove his identity. After hours of waiting the tests prove that he is who he says he is. They are surprised and they have a lot of questions, but first Ronon, Teyla, Rodney, John and many of the medical team all gives him a round of hugs.
                        Carson looks around very happy, but then he becomes serious, “I know this is gonna sound strange, but I have come from the future.” Rodney was about to interrupt, but Carson stops him. “I will explain later, but right now I need to talk to John and Teyla in private. It’s very important.”
                        John and Teyla look at each other with concern and agree to go to the conference room so no one can hear. John and Teyla sit down, but Carson stand up and paces. “Doc, you’re making us nervous,” John says as he looks at Teyla and she nods in agreement.
                        “You gotta understand that what I have to say is quite difficult and I don’t know how to say this,” responds a nervous Carson.
                        Carson stops pacing and lets out a sigh, “Ok. Here it goes. John. Teyla. You need to stop denying your feelings and get together.” John and Teyla were in total shock. He continues, “In my time, Teyla leaves Atlantis to find her people and John you let her go. Though I don’t know why you would do such a thing is beyond me. I mean…”
                        “Doc!” interrupts John.
                        “Oh. Sorry,” Carson continues. “You find her month later and she was..” he pauses.
                        John leans on the table waiting to hear what Carson has to say next. Teyla straightens herself in her chair. They can see the sadness in his eyes. Teyla encourages him to continue.
                        Carson looks at Teyla with sad eyes, “I’m sorry my dear, but they found you dead. You were fed upon by a Wraith and they baby died too.” John shoots a look at Teyla and she hides her face from him. “Teyla dear. John was devastated when he found you and it was worse when he found out the baby was his…”
                        “WHAT!” John shouts as he jumps up. “What do you mean! We never..” he stops. Flashes of images pop into his mind. Teyla has also gotten up and starts pacing with her arms folded tight across her front. Confusion covers her face. They finally look at each other. “So that wasn’t a dream? We really did?” John stops. “Doc, we’re confused. Why are you here?
                        “If you’d let me finish, I’ll tell you. The Colonel was so upset that he left the service and Atlantis struggled with the fight with the Wraith and the Asurans. Many worlds that were allies because of you both turned from us. They loss hope.”
                        John finally plops back into his seat. Teyla looks up at Carson still dazed, “Were you there when this all happened?”
                        “No. Elizabeth and I were rescued from the Asurans months later, but that is a totally different story and I can’t go into that right now.”
                        John scrunches his face, “Elizabeth is alive? Doc? When were you going to tell us about you, Elizabeth and those damn replicators?”
                        “Please Colonel, I need to say this before I have to got back to the future! I know you love her Colonel. Ronon and Rodney told Elizabeth and me. I guess you got pretty well drunk and let it all out.” Carson let out a little snicker before recomposing himself, “Colonel Carter, Rodney, Radek and many of the others believe that your baby could be the answer to our survival.” Carson sees the questions on John and Teyla’s face. “I know that you don’t understand, but I’m just going to make it simple. Colonel, you have the Ancient gene and Teyla, you have the Wraith genes. We believe that that will be important, but what is also important is you to staying together and stay here in Atlantis. Otherwise Teyla’s people will also lose their wonderful leader. They were sadden when they heard of you dying.”
                        Teyla face beamed at the knowledge that her people will be found safe. Carson tells them that he needs to leave and go back. He leaves John and Teyla alone in the room. After Carson leaves and the conference doors close, John walks up to Teyla with a small glimmer in his eyes and a slight smirk. He begins to reach out touch Teyla’s still flat stomach, “I guess we’re going to be parents?”
                        Teyla smiles back, “And I guess that you really love me.” They embrace each other and Teyla whispers in his ear, “I love you too John.”

The End.

Ok. I'm gonna hide and catch up. Sorry Steph for the confusion. Jess is gonna bust my butt later. LOL
                        that was..... nicely written!!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          jm blog update

Spoiler:
                          Teyla’s Angel writes: “Hi Joe, since you have all but confirmed that John's doppelganger will be the father of Teyla's baby, can you assure us that their relationship will become canon in season 4?”

Answer: I did what?
                          SueS writes: “Since Harmony is the final ep, is it being written as if there will be a season 5 - i.e. with a cliffhanger ending or will all the loose ends be tied up?”

Answer: Harmony is not the season finale. The season finale has yet to be broken. Also, the production order of the episodes does not reflect their air order.
                          Thanks MrsB for the link. I can't believe how some people can get. If I thought he'd post it I'd write something to those people.

Thanks Mayra, but it's getting harder. I'm gonna have to end it soon. I'll try not to leave it as a cliffhanger. LOL

Comment

Spoiler:

“Doc!” interrupts John.

The End.

WOOOHOOT!!!

I love this response to the 5 min challenge! Well Done!!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              that was..... nicely written!!!!
                              Thanks Teyilia and Elf. I'm glad you liked it.

Comment

Sorry for the confusion hun.
                                Spoiler:
                                What I meant is that Teyla feels that with her being pregnant that he won't let her gone on dangerous missions to find her people. I she's not willing to let anyone stop her.
                                Spoiler:
                                Oh. O.K. That clicks more with me now.. No. He definitely would not let her go on more dangerous missions and he would also have her watched by the rest of team to make sure that absolutely nothing happens to her even Rodney in own way.. Which reminds of a scene in Devine's Blink of An Eye fics when Teyla is not feeling well and Lorne is stressing!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X