John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

all what I'm wondering,,,if how are we going to keep track of everything that has been nominated this time around,,since I don't think the same ones can be nominated again next year... atleast I think it wont...oh well I'm sure Devine or Camy might be able to answer it at some point *lol*

I'm thinking too to leave the fics to last,,since it's way more work reading a story atleast if there is several chapter...then it it to watch videos... *lol* and speaking from experience,,,it's a heck of alot easier to watch videos then make them *hehe*
    I was wondering the same thing. I think the fics will be relatively easy to nominate, especially if they are posted on ff.net because they have the completion date posted on the story page. If they were finished after the cut off day to nominate, I would assume they would be eligable for next years' awards.

The artwork and vids are going to be harder...

As for voting, yup, I'm pushing off the fic reading. I may tackle the ficlets today...the novel noms have me a bit overwhelmed. But, one story at a time.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

PART 4

THIS IS PAGE IS DEDICATED TO OUR CURRENT ADDICTION! MOTIVATION!
      I HAVE ALSO INCLUDED THE ARTWORK IN JT GALLERIA BECAUSE THERE IS
      SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK ALL OF YOU DO!

SO UNTIL NEXTWEEK MY FELLOW JT LOVERS! ENJOY!!

[SPOILERS]
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        I was wondering the same thing. I think the fics will be relatively easy to nominate, especially if they are posted on ff.net because they have the completion date posted on the story page. If they were finished after the cut off day to nominate, I would assume they would be eligable for next years' awards.

The artwork and vids are going to be harder...

As for voting, yup, I'm pushing off the fic reading. I may tackle the ficlets today...the novel noms have me a bit overwhelmed. But, one story at a time.
        Or they might just do a list where all this years nominates are on to make it simple to see if it has been on this year or not...we shall see ....

Yeah that's my mantra as well...one fic at the time... there is just no way I'll be able to vote for everything within the same day *lol* but I'll get there... it's the two major chategories that I have left...artwork and epis are done...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Elf - Awesome work on the report from all the pages during the week...
          Can't help to laugh at those posters... *lol* they are to funny...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

PART 4

THIS IS PAGE IS DEDICATED TO OUR CURRENT ADDICTION! MOTIVATION!
            I HAVE ALSO INCLUDED THE ARTWORK IN JT GALLERIA BECAUSE THERE IS
            SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK ALL OF YOU DO!

SO UNTIL NEXTWEEK MY FELLOW JT LOVERS! ENJOY!!

[SPOILERS]
            I loved all of those pictures and caps, espically the envy one.
            sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
            Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

They motivational posters are just too cool!!!
              sigpic

Comment

LAST PAGE!!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Sorry to be spamming the thread!...

Elf is finally coming up for air!

Thank you everybody for newsletter! If I left anyone's artwork out of it go to the JT Galleria and check it out!!!

We will miss you this weekend Camy!

I had to peak Scifan! I do really love the gifts!! I can not wait to be able
                  to actually use them!!
                  However, I am trying to get to 2000 posts before S4 starts!! SQUEEEE!

Have any of you been checking out the Sheppard Discussion thread? There is some seriously good convo going on in there especially if you are looking for some insight on him. I am really really enjoying it!

The JT serious Discussion thread is also going strong!! I mainly like to see everyone's pov's and input on our favorite ship!! I highly recomending it!!

Also, there is a marathon you can participate in if want to catch up before S4 begins! There is a discussion thread on that too! So, that may help some you with your fics if need to refresh your memory on some eps. You can go check that one out too!

I feel like I am writing a book or a really long commercial for pimping the GW site!...

But, there is a lot of exciting stuff going on up in here! And, some things I do not even get to! I am so happy we are truly buzzing! I think we are going to get a Season 5! That is my opinion! Why because we ROCK!!

Okay! I will stop rambling for now! I have to go vote!! So much voting we have to do! I voted in the JT awards and I am having hard time because everything that is nominated is Excellent!!! What about you guys?
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    LOL. I totally missed it Steph. That is so funny!!!

Congrats on 1400 posts!!
                    Congrats Steph!!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Okay! I will stop rambling for now! I have to go vote!! So much voting we have to do! I voted in the JT awards and I am having hard time because everything that is nominated is Excellent!!! What about you guys?

Nina, Sci and I were talking about it. Like Sci said, it's hard to choose between your friends...multiply that by how good all the works are and it's almost impossible!! But, I did finally manage to vote for one fic (in the ficlet catergory) only like five more catergories in the fic department to go.
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        Nina, Sci and I were talking about it. Like Sci said, it's hard to choose between your friends...multiply that by how good all the works are and it's almost impossible!! But, I did finally manage to vote for one fic (in the ficlet catergory) only like five more catergories in the fic department to go.
                        I knocked the eps and whumps one no problem! Of course! The fics are the ones
                        that are also taking me the longest. The artwork was so good too! Sheesh!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

As Yappi said we were just talking about how hard it is to choose... especially between friends... and I think all the nominated has the same thought maybe,.,,there is no way I am going to win...because let's face it...we are our own worst critic...and even if I am truly proud of my videos I always think the other ones out there are way better then my beginner skills *lol*

I do wonder what I will do when I have let's say 3 stories or 3 videos as favorites...uhm will I end up playing a game to see who get's left out....no seriously it's going to be so darn hard... but I guess it's also just an honor to get nominated ... to know someone out there actually truly enjoy your work...

Just think what next year awards might look like...then we will have season 4 stuff to play with.... ohh can't wait for that to get even more awesome material to new videos...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

OK all caught up on the thread now, and will be posting very soon, Elf that top motovation poster does not show, normally they do... strange

Linda, yes the story is going to be both very whumpy as well as JT throughout

Elf: good job on the newsletter

I'll be reposting my motovation posters soon(first saving them to my computer then uploading them to my LJ then posting them here from there)

anyhow now that I caught up... for now... back in about an hour or so

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

As Yappi said we were just talking about how hard it is to choose... especially between friends... and I think all the nominated has the same thought maybe,.,,there is no way I am going to win...because let's face it...we are our own worst critic...and even if I am truly proud of my videos I always think the other ones out there are way better then my beginner skills *lol*

I do wonder what I will do when I have let's say 3 stories or 3 videos as favorites...uhm will I end up playing a game to see who get's left out....no seriously it's going to be so darn hard... but I guess it's also just an honor to get nominated ... to know someone out there actually truly enjoy your work...

Just think what next year awards might look like...then we will have season 4 stuff to play with.... ohh can't wait for that to get even more awesome material to new videos...
                              OMG! It's going to be even more difficult to decide then!

Just to everyone know: I am going to be off and on this weekend! My week has not ended yet. I still have a wedding for a friend and another Conference service at my church and then regular Sunday services tomorrow morning! With everyone at home it difficult to have more time in here without someone coming in and interuptinig you. This is my escape time for myself... Which I am afraid I do not have a lot of right now...
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

I still have to vote too! It's on my to-do list this weekend. I agree, it's hard to choose what to vote for! But I don't look at it as choosing between friends, we're voting on the work itself, not the person. And I think we all know that and know not to take anything personally. My goodness, there is so much amazing talent, it's just an honor being nominated! The awards are meant to be fun and to showcase some of the great J/T work out there! It's awesome to see some of our stuff compiled all together like that!

Thanks everyone for the congrats on 1400! I hadn't even noticed! LOL!

And completely OT: For those that have been around the last few months, you know I've eagerly been waiting for my new puppy! Belle is finally home now, so here is an updated pic of her! I'll have more pics up at my LJ soon.

Spoiler:

And Nick, if you're lurking, this one is just for you. Yellow Chicken's companion, Freaky Pink Bunny.

Spoiler:
                                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X