X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Great job Donna.

Thanks for the link Blue.

Thanks jtjaforever and MrsB. I'm glad you liked it.

The Ties That Bind:

Spoiler:

John finally catches up to Teyla later that day. He can see that she is nervous being next to him, “Teyla? Did I do something wrong? You’ve been avoiding me for days now.”
    Teyla knew this day would come, but she still didn’t know what to say. She tries to act normal, but the pitch of her voice deceives her, “Wrong? Avoiding You? No, I have… I have just been busy with searching for my people, that is all.” She forces a little.
    John gives her an unconvincing look, but lets her excuse go, “Ok. If you’re sure.” He was about to walk away, but a thought came across his mind, “How about dinner tonight?”
    “Dinner? Tonight? Well um…” Teyla tries not to stutter.
    John’s look gets a little more serious. “See!” as he interrupts and points a finger at her. “There’s something wrong. Why are you hiding something?”
    Teyla can’t tell him yet, but she knows she has to do it soon, “John, it is complicated.” She sees he’s about to say something, but she stops him. “I will explain soon, but I can’t do it now. Can I have dinner with you tomorrow night instead?” John still looks unsettled, but he agrees to wait for their dinner date. They both go their separate ways and Teyla gives a sigh of relief.
    The next day the man who can see the future comes to Atlantis. He agrees to see Teyla first. Teyla tries not to appear excited, but she does tell him how grateful she is. Carter, John and Ronon join Teyla and the man in the conference room. Rodney decides not to join because of disbelief the man’s abilities. The man sits next to Teyla and holds her hand. He tries to see what he can about her people, but unfortunately, the news is not what she expected. He tells her that he can’t see where they are. He stops abruptly and looks around to the others. He asks to speak to Teyla alone. Carter, John and Ronon give each other a curious look, but the get up to give them privacy.
    The man can see the worry look on Teyla’s face, “Do not worry. I know that you are with child, but why do you hesitate to tell the father? Is he a type of man that will not kind or understanding?”
    Teyla is shocked that he knows about her pregnancy. She was beginning to doubting that he was who he said he was, “No, he not that type of a man, but I’m afraid that he will not let me continue his search for my people.”
    “I can not say that he will not try, but do you think that your friends will stop supporting? Is there another reason why you hesitate to tell your news?” Teyla lowers her head and nods yes. “It will be hard at first, but your friends will be there for you.” He gets up, gives her a smile and walks out of the room.
    Teyla pauses before she gets up to leave. As walks out of the room she sees John waiting for her. He sees that she is upset. She tries to walk by him quickly, but he grabs a hold of her shoulders. “Teyla? You’re shaking.” His look goes from concern to anger. “Did he do something to you? Because you know I can just…”
    Teyla interrupts, “No John. It is that there is something I need to do and I have postponed it long enough. Are we still on for dinner tonight? Trying to switch his thought on something different. John smiles and nods yes. “I will meet you at your quarters before we go. Is that fine? John tells her yes and leaves with a satisfying smile.

Thanks Lea and i ee your coming along nicely with your fic Excellent job
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      Thanks Lea and i ee your coming along nicely with your fic Excellent job
      Thanks Donna. A little more and I think it'll be done.

Comment

The Ties That Bind:
        Spoiler:

John finally catches up to Teyla later that day. He can see that she is nervous being next to him, “Teyla? Did I do something wrong? You’ve been avoiding me for days now.”
        Teyla knew this day would come, but she still didn’t know what to say. She tries to act normal, but the pitch of her voice deceives her, “Wrong? Avoiding You? No, I have… I have just been busy with searching for my people, that is all.” She forces a little.
        John gives her an unconvincing look, but lets her excuse go, “Ok. If you’re sure.” He was about to walk away, but a thought came across his mind, “How about dinner tonight?”
        John’s look gets a little more serious. “See!” as he interrupts and points a finger at her. “There’s something wrong. Why are you hiding something?”
        Teyla can’t tell him yet, but she knows she has to do it soon, “John, it is complicated.” She sees he’s about to say something, but she stops him. “I will explain soon, but I can’t do it now. Can I have dinner with you tomorrow night instead?” John still looks unsettled, but he agrees to wait for their dinner date. They both go their separate ways and Teyla gives a sigh of relief.
        The next day the man who can see the future comes to Atlantis. He agrees to see Teyla first. Teyla tries not to appear excited, but she does tell him how grateful she is. Carter, John and Ronon join Teyla and the man in the conference room. Rodney decides not to join because of disbelief the man’s abilities. The man sits next to Teyla and holds her hand. He tries to see what he can about her people, but unfortunately, the news is not what she expected. He tells her that he can’t see where they are. He stops abruptly and looks around to the others. He asks to speak to Teyla alone. Carter, John and Ronon give each other a curious look, but the get up to give them privacy.
        The man can see the worry look on Teyla’s face, “Do not worry. I know that you are with child, but why do you hesitate to tell the father? Is he a type of man that will not kind or understanding?”
        Teyla is shocked that he knows about her pregnancy. She was beginning to doubting that he was who he said he was, “No, he not that type of a man, but I’m afraid that he will not let me continue his search for my people.”
        “I can not say that he will not try, but do you think that your friends will stop supporting? Is there another reason why you hesitate to tell your news?” Teyla lowers her head and nods yes. “It will be hard at first, but your friends will be there for you.” He gets up, gives her a smile and walks out of the room.
        Teyla pauses before she gets up to leave. As walks out of the room she sees John waiting for her. He sees that she is upset. She tries to walk by him quickly, but he grabs a hold of her shoulders. “Teyla? You’re shaking.” His look goes from concern to anger. “Did he do something to you? Because you know I can just…”
        Teyla interrupts, “No John. It is that there is something I need to do and I have postponed it long enough. Are we still on for dinner tonight? Trying to switch his thought on something different. John smiles and nods yes. “I will meet you at your quarters before we go. Is that fine? John tells her yes and leaves with a satisfying smile.

OOohhhh
        Spoiler:
        ...I hope you plan on giving us the big confession today!!!
        Great job!!!

Comment

Great job Donna.

The Ties That Bind:

Spoiler:

Ohhhh ....now this is starting to get really intresting
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Oh..forgot...

The ones that haven't been able to see the SGA panel on Comic Con can find it here...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Great job Donna.

The Ties That Bind:

Spoiler:

Ohh YES!!

Spoiler:
              She has to tell him at dinner!...She's gonna tell him..right..Or are we going to have to send the troops after you...
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Hey...quick question. Does anyone remember when Ruby is due back?
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  No. Not off hand. I know she said she was going to be gone for three weeks! I think this is only the second week. I could be mistaken though. She stopped by
                  the weekend of the Con and no one was in here. She left a post.

Isn't only a week after the Con? Or two?...
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    I'd have to agree with Elf's timeline. Two weeks ago sounds right. Dang, when ruby gets back she better know how to speak fluent spanish, man.
                    But shouldnt girlinthebox be back by now????
                    Last edited by MrsB108; 06 August 2007, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      I'd have to agree with Elf's timeline. Two weeks ago sounds right. Dang, when ruby gets back she better know how to speak fluent spanish, man.
                      But shouldnt girlinthebox be back by now????
                      I know one of them are suppose to be gettin' close to bein' back!

Man! I wanna put up my sig and avatar already!! I keep looking at them and the
                      wallie of it Scifan did! I love CG!!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        I know one of them are suppose to be gettin' close to bein' back!

Man! I wanna put up my sig and avatar already!! I keep looking at them and the
                        wallie of it Scifan did! I love CG!!
                        I'd put some (fake) money down that you'll be 2000 within 48 hours dude

Comment

I'd put some (fake) money down that you'll be 2000 within 48 hours dude
                          Only 48...

If I break down and suck down lots of caffiene I can conquer that in no time!

You know what I am like when I am wired! I just can not stop postin'!

It's really slow for a Monday! I hope more folks start postin' too besides just us!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            Only 48...

If I break down and suck down lots of caffiene I can conquer that in no time!

You know what I am like when I am wired! I just can not stop postin'!

It's really slow for a Monday! I hope more folks start postin' too besides just us!
                            I know, actually its been kinda like this for a couple days I feel -
                            probably once september rolls around though this place will be moving like crazy with all the real live episodes and all....ahhh people never wished away their summer so fast....lol

Pop Quiz Hotshot: On a scale from ONE to TEN
                            Spoiler:
                            how happy will you be if Doppleganger Shep is the real father of Teyla's baby?

Me? I'd give it a 9.5
                            Last edited by MrsB108; 06 August 2007, 08:32 AM.

Comment

I'm here..off and on...
                              I'm to tired to even think today... almost screwed up the links *lol*
                              I can't even focus on the video... *sigh* just hope it wont take me forever to get it done...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I know, actually its been kinda like this for a couple days I feel -
                                probably once september rolls around though this place will be moving like crazy with all the real live episodes and all....ahhh people never wished away their summer so fast....lol

Pop Quiz Hotshot: On a scale from ONE to TEN
                                Spoiler:
                                how happy will you be if Doppleganger Shep is the real father of Teyla's baby?

Me? I'd give it a 9.5
                                Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                I'm here..off and on...
                                I'm to tired to even think today... almost screwed up the links *lol*
                                I can't even focus on the video... *sigh* just hope it wont take me forever to get it done...
                                It would be a 9.7 for me ! If it turns out that way it could be an very interesting arc or storline whatever you want to call it. It would involve my
                                two fave characters! Which they are both very good actors! That is what I want to see with of course a good amount of whump thrown into the mix!!

You got all the links right! Thank you so much for posting them or I would forget to vote! I am looking forward to your vid when it is complete!! It will
                                not take you forever if it does you know you love it...
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X