No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only is ff.net moving at the speed of dead cattle but they have their dates for their updating things wrong.... again.....

meaning that War of Roses will not be posted until things on ff.net are straightened out. *gets tail whipped by Teyla* will be back later

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/content/view/140/35/

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        Poor poor Teyla, what that girl has to go through to get a good night's sleep. My heart bleeds for her.

I've been trying for the past half an hour to update Baby Love, but ff.net won't let me upload the document for some unknown reason. I am trying though, I promise!!

Anyway, because it's done and it's bugging me just sitting there on my laptop, here is a short snippet from the beginning of chapter 14 of Baby Love

Spoiler:

John was avoiding her. Teyla could tell.

It had seemed perfectly innocent at first – there were a lot of new recruits to train, and Teyla understood that John wanted all them to be as prepared as possible before they reached Atlantis. But it had not escaped her notice that they were not training any of them together.

Teyla was fine with that. Until she realised that John was going to of his way to avoid her when he was not training the new recruits as well.

Their quarters on the Daedalus were next to each other, but they may as well have been on opposite ends of the ship. The one time of day that Teyla was sure of seeing John was in the evening when she put Jasmine to bed. He always made sure he was there to say good night to her and help to tuck her in. He would talk to Teyla then for a few minutes, before invariably making an excuse and running away.

As far as Teyla could tell John was spending as much time as possible with Jasmine, and for that she was glad. It was only herself that John avoided.

Teyla could not think why John was avoiding her all of a sudden. To her mind she had not said or done anything wrong, and he certainly had not said anything to her to indicate he was upset with her. He was just avoiding her.

For the first few days Teyla had not noticed. Then she had realised and had been confused. Her confusion had turned into hurt.

Now they had been on the Daedalus for two weeks and she was annoyed.

John was acting like an immature child! There was obviously something bothering him, but instead of telling her what it was so they could talk about it like responsible adults, he was acting as though she did not exist.

John was the main cause of Teyla’s anger, but not the only one. For one, she severely disliked the Daedalus. She hated being confined to such a small space day after day, with no fresh air and no one to really talk to. She was very glad Elizabeth was on board, though she was busy getting up to speed with recent occurrences on Atlantis and her ongoing physiotherapy. Teyla got on well with Jack O’Neill, but the General was far more at ease on the Daedalus than she was. He spent a great deal of time playing computer games with the new recruits, and grudgingly going through a large stack of paperwork he had not finished before leaving Earth.

Even Jasmine had little time for her mother. There was a constant stream of babysitters begging to look after her, and Teyla let many of them do so, while she threw herself into training and briefing the new recruits. She knew that if she really wanted to she would be able to spend all her time with her daughter, but though the thought was tempting she knew it was foolish. When they got back to Atlantis and she and John once again resumed their duties on the team, Jasmine would have many different babysitters. It was sensible to let her daughter get used to it.

Still though, she tried to spend as much time with her as she could.

Adding to her frustration were some of the new recruits themselves. Teyla had known most of the ‘newbies’ to arrive on Atlantis in the past, and was aware that after a few weeks in the city they usually settled down and become valued members of the expedition. She had never known them when they were so… new… before.

Lieutenant Bellamy was one who was definitely trying her patience. He was one of the most arrogant men she had ever met, even though he was very young – younger than Lieutenant Ford had been when he had first arrived on Atlantis – and thought that because he had the ATA gene he was better than his peers.

Another was Captain Roster. He was just plain annoying. Teyla would not usually think ill of someone for such a trivial reason, but being unable to escape from all these people was grating on her nerves.

Teyla had thought of a remedy though – bantos training.

She had invited the Lieutenant and the Captain – and a few others – to a training session one afternoon when there was no other training going on. It was actually Lieutenant Bellamy who had given her the idea, as he had asked her about ‘some funny alien martial art with sticks’. Teyla had decided it was only fair to give him first-hand experience of a bantos fight with her.
        Very nice Ruby!!!

Spoiler:
        I hope Teyla confronts John soon!!!
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Thanks for the link Mrs B! The Flight of Conchords clip is hilarious!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

*lol* Well it sounded like a had fun
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              OK OK ya made me do it!!

Spoiler:
              "I wish I- Ow!" John was hit in the back from something, and he dropped like a rock to the floor of the walkway, dropping Teyla to the floor below, "what the hell hit me?!" He turned to look and saw jolts of bright purple light flashing inside the control room. And heard a thud.

Looking around the walkway John asked, "Teyla?"

"Down here." Teyla called up, She had landed on her back, and thankfully the place she landed on was not as hot as the rest of the place, she slowly pulled herself to her feet, wincing in pain with every step, When she saw John's face her eyes widened, "What happened to you?" She asked stareing at John.

"What do you mean?" He called down, he didn't feel any different. So why was she worried? "I don't feel any different..... unless you count the sudden headache I have from hitting the floor..." he held his hand down to her to pull her up to him. A thin line of blood trailed down his arm and dropped off his right pointing finger and hit Teyla right between the eyes.

Teyla reacted like a kitten dropped in ice cold water, she clawed at her face to get at the little drop of blood between her eyes as John called down to her to grab his hand. Blinking her eyes and looking upwards again she noticed something that John failed to, "You're bleeding" she called up to him.

"No kidding I was shot! And my ribs hurt, I think I broke something when I fell" John grunted as Teyla grabbed his hand and started to climb upwards to the walkway, "What about you? you OK enough to walk?" he asked seeing the burns on her stomach and arms, caring more for her then himself.

Happy Elf?

Great Sneak Peek!!..i'm totally loving the fic!.

Congrats Teyilia on 800 Posts!!! that's awesome!!!
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Well I'm heading to bed...argh have work in 4 hours.... so the voting links wont be in from me before I get home in the afternoon... see ya...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  Well his room seems to have changed everytime we get to see it...
                  Spoiler:
                  Besides if he would have a curtain infront of his bed..well hell then he even has a window infront of his bed...and uhm so far of seeing prints of the room,,there is only one room,,,and so far all I see is a window with a curtain hanging in the middle of it and a structure possible of the some part of the city outside the window....

Now as far as I can tell the one painted in red..is the shape of the window.. and the curtain his hanging straight in the middle of it... it's just that we see something outside his window... would be a little strange to have a window right infront of his bed??
                  This was something i actually didn't know! LOL!.
                  Spoiler:
                  Till this day, i thought it was a bed and often wondered why in the world would a guy have curtains on his bed! LOL!!. Wow, you guys have some good eyes to spot these things!.
                  Thanks Nina!
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    Well I'm heading to bed...argh have work in 4 hours.... so the voting links wont be in from me before I get home in the afternoon... see ya...
                    G'Night Nina!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                      This was something i actually didn't know! LOL!.
                      Spoiler:
                      Till this day, i thought it was a bed and often wondered why in the world would a guy have curtains on his bed! LOL!!. Wow, you guys have some good eyes to spot these things!.
                      Thanks Nina!
                      Just typical me ....
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

sleep well Nina!

now Elf sad to say this but that last little sneak peek i posted is actually the END of the "little" mons....err.... fic. IO want to post it but ff.net is moving with the speed of dead livestock.... again

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          Prion just posted this in the whump thread! Thought you enjoy!!
                          Thanks for posting this Elflinn!!!. I have been waiting and hoping for them to add bloopers so YAY!!!. I'd love to see bloopers involving John and Beckett!!!, i think that would be hilarious!.
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            sleep well Nina!

now Elf sad to say this but that last little sneak peek i posted is actually the END of the "little" mons....err.... fic. IO want to post it but ff.net is moving with the speed of dead livestock.... again
                            I just have to wait read the on ff.net when they start doing something and working so you guys can get your fics updated!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                              Thanks for posting this Elflinn!!!. I have been waiting and hoping for them to add bloopers so YAY!!!. I'd love to see bloopers involving John and Beckett!!!, i think that would be hilarious!.
                              Your welcome Mayra! We were trying to figure out which scenes would the bloopers be from....you can see in the above posts in the spoiler tags.I do not want to say because, I am not sure if this is some of the one that they choose to use!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Hey MrsB!

Whatcha doin?...catchin' up with heavy duty loads of pposts today.....
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X