John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    WOO HOO! i got it!!! I got the preview clip thing~! go to my blog NOW http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/
    Awesome Mrs. B!!!!! Thank you SO much!!!!!!!
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
      Ah. I was wondering since none of the pics on JM's blog showed Rachel at all. I thought that maybe she'd already wrapped up filming or something...

If anyone knows when Rachel is due, would you please IM me? I've got a gift that I'm planning to send over to her as soon as it's finished, but it would be nice to know the timeframe I've got in which to get it completed.

Sel.
      Spoiler:
      I don't remember the exact post, but someone did ask JM in his blog about Rachel being in the final episodes, and he said something about it's entirely up to Rachel and when she is feeling well enough to come back. And on the recent panel, Rachel commented about having a dula on set just in case. From those comments, I got the impression she was due very soon, ie right about now, and they were hoping for her to come back in time to film the final few episodes. I was assuming that was why she was missing in JF's ep to earth and most likely from at least a handful of eps until she is able to return. I've been hoping they pre-filmed a couple of filler spots for her so Teyla can at least make a casual appearance in a few of those episodes (sitting in the mess hall, talking to Carter in her office, etc) rather than having her entirely missing for whatever reason they come up with to explain her absence. And then I've been hoping she will make it back in time to appear in the finale. That was all my assumption at least, so I have no idea if any of that is accurate or not.
      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        Oh do give details...I need details on this..I've heard nothing about this...what happens to
        Spoiler:
        Shep...is he expected to get hurt In this Mortal Coil?

Late...but it's here..

THANKS SCIFAN!
        Looks great and i love yer siggie,it's awesome!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Part5:
        Spoiler:

Asuran City:

Teyla is in her cell and she starts to hear a faint voice call her name, “Teyla. Teyla! Where are you?” She recognizes the voice and it’s John. “John! I’m in here!” Teyla yells with excitement. John runs in and pushes buttons on a pad and the cell door open. Teyla looks around and doesn’t see anyone else. “Where is everyone else?” asks Teyla with concern.
        “They are in the jumper waiting for you. Rodney was able to shut them down,” answers John. He stops for a moment and grabs her by the shoulders, “I’m sorry it took so long for us to get here.” He looks deep in her eyes, draws closer to kiss her passionately and then gives her a big hug. “Let’s not do this again?” he says half smiling and slightly choked up.
        They start running towards the jumper and Teyla has trouble keeping up with John. She trips and soon feels a hand on her shoulder. John is getting further and further away. “John! JOHN! Don’t leave me! Wait!” she yells while she’s crying. The hand grips her harder and Teyla turns……
        She wakes up. She see that it was Ladil that has her hand on her shoulder. “Teyla? Are you alright?” Ladil asks.
        Teyla looks confused as she looks around. She realizes that it was just a dream. She looks at Ladil, “I just have a really bad headache.” Ladil looks concern and leaves to get Teyla something to eat and drink.
        AAHHHH,
        Spoiler:
        poor Teyla,what are those mean machines doin to her!

OK this thread needs to wake the hell up!!

I just watched TLG...."He cares for you, more than you know."
        haha,so cool,a cyberalarm!

I soooo love that line!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Thanks MrsB, Nina and GNB.
        GNB I hope you pass.

Here's part 6: Last one of the night.
        Spoiler:

After debriefing with Sam; John, Rodney, Ronon, Elizabeth, Sam and a few marines take the jumper and decide to try and find Teyla. They figured that the best place to start was the Asuran’s home world. They would go in cloaked and try to quickly retrieve Teyla. Rodney also had and idea of trying to get one or two of the ZPM’s. Elizabeth agrees to help Rodney. Elizabeth and Rodney would take a couple of marines with them and John would everyone else with him. Sam also brought extra ARG’s with them, but warns them to use them sparingly so that the Asurans do not adapt to quickly.
        They finally get to the Asuran’s home world and are able land fairly easily. Rodney and Elizabeth run into some trouble, but are only able to get two of the ZPM’s before they were discovered. They start running to the jumper.
        John and Sam get to where Teyla is being held. Ronon and the marine stand guard. Teyla is lying on the floor curled up. Sam is able to open the door. John reaches down to wake up Teyla. She looks up and sorrow fills her eyes and she retreats from him, “You are not real! You are just a dream! Stop torturing me!” She buries her face in her hand as she begins to sob.
        John’s face was filled with deep concern for her, but he didn’t have the time to convince her that it wasn’t a dream. He scoops her up in his arms and whispers in her ear, “This is not a dream. We’re taking you home.” As John runs out of the room Ronon looks at Teyla and then to John. John tells him he’ll tell him later. Teyla is still crying.
        Rodney, Elizabeth and the marines rush to the jumper and were able to fire on some of the Asurans. They were almost at the jumper when one of the marines gets hit. Elizabeth orders the other marine to stay with Rodney and goes to get the other marines. She is captured and the young marine was dead. The second marine radios the Colonels and informs them of the situation. John passes Teyla to Ronon as he grabs his P-90 that was clipped to his side.
        John runs around the corner with his gun ready to fire. He motions Rodney to continue to the jumper. Soon Elizabeth and her capture come in plain view. The Asuran gives John a menacing look, phases his hand into her head and she drops to the floor. John is about to run after her, but Ronon stops him.
        “It’s too late John. We have to get out of here,” consoles Ronon.
        They were barely able to get away, but the finally did. John was terrible upset about Elizabeth as well as the others, but he also wanted to see how Teyla was doing. Once they got into a safe distant he had Rodney take the controls. He goes to the back to check on her.
        John looks at Sam, “How is she?”
        “I think she’s pretty traumatized by whatever they may have done. Other than that I can’t say,” Sam replies.
        John takes her into his arms and brushes her hair from her eyes, “Teyla, look at me.” She looks up. “We’re going home.”
        She shakes her head in disbelief at first, but then she saw Sam and looks confused. “Colonel Carter? Why are you here?” She looks around, sees two marines she has never seen before, Ronon and Rodney. She slowly starts to crack a weak smile and looks at John. He returns a deeper grin. “I am not dreaming? I am really going home. I thought that you would never come for me.” With all of her excitement she grabs John and hugs him.
        “We would never leave a man behind,” John says with a wink.

Spoiler:
        YAY,Teyla's safe.....but what did they do to her,poor Weir but yay Teyla's safe,John to the rescue!

Sooooooo,when can we expect the next installment!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
          Ah. I was wondering since none of the pics on JM's blog showed Rachel at all. I thought that maybe she'd already wrapped up filming or something...

If anyone knows when Rachel is due, would you please IM me? I've got a gift that I'm planning to send over to her as soon as it's finished, but it would be nice to know the timeframe I've got in which to get it completed.

Sel.
          I posted a question about that on JM's blog. We'll see if he answers.

my ships

Comment

WOO HOO! i got it!!! I got the preview clip thing~! go to my blog NOW http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/
            Cool,thanks MrsB
            Spoiler:
            By the looks of the clip it doesn't look like there's anything to worry about there but i could be wrong!

Thanks GB! I feel better now...
            Spoiler:
            Sounds like they get to know each other pretty well.......Hope she gets her a*s kicked by Teyla lol
            I couldn't have said it better myself!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Looks great and i love yer siggie,it's awesome!

AAHHHH,
              Spoiler:
              poor Teyla,what are those mean machines doin to her!

haha,so cool,a cyberalarm!

I soooo love that line!

Spoiler:
              YAY,Teyla's safe.....but what did they do to her,poor Weir but yay Teyla's safe,John to the rescue!

Sooooooo,when can we expect the next installment!
              Linda: I hoping later this afternoon or tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                I read a real great fanfic last night. Kudos to the author!
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3679190/..._Dont_Remember

I read this lastnite,is that freaky or what!

Hey we all gotta keep ourselves entertained dont we?

There once was a man named John Sheppard
                He had silk sheets like a leopard
                He kept his feelings inside
                and it tore out his pride
                Say Teyla I love you before we're decrepit.
                haha,that's funny
                sigpic

Comment

I might not have another chance at the computer so, Bye Everyone!!

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                    I might not have another chance at the computer so, Bye Everyone!!
                    Have a good time GB!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Bye bye *waves*

Where is everyone,it's slow here today!
                      sigpic

Comment

Bye bye *waves*

Where is everyone,it's slow here today!

Comment

haha,those little pics are so cool...especially love the cyber alarm!heehee
                          sigpic

Comment

haha,those little pics are so cool...especially love the cyber alarm!heehee
                            Hey you said it was slow, you werent kidding dude. I'm gonna do a very little bit of work and then try to get out s'more Nightmares

A NOTE TO ALL GUESTS LURKING ABOUT: GO SIGN UP RIGHT NOW
                            Last edited by MrsB108; 26 July 2007, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Hey you said it was slow, you werent kidding dude. I'm gonna do a very little bit of work and then try to get out s'more Nightmares

Yeah!!! Can't wait to see it.

I think I forgot to say that I liked your poem. Very funny.

GNB: I know I'm probably too late, but bye and have a nice, safe trip.

Comment

You finished your very little work yet,huh huh!!!!!!!

Nowwwwww you can start on Nightmares *hint hint*

I'm goin over to ff.net to read some more JT stories!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X