John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
    I decided to read all of the questions on JM's blog and man, some people are such a pain in the a**.
    omg that SHEP IS HYSTERICAL

how was your test????

Yeah people ask stupid stuff for sure

Comment

I think I passed. But I'll find out later. I'm just glad I'm done.

my ships

Comment

I think I passed. But I'll find out later. I'm just glad I'm done.
        Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks MrsB, Nina and GNB.
          GNB I hope you pass.

Here's part 6: Last one of the night.
          Spoiler:

After debriefing with Sam; John, Rodney, Ronon, Elizabeth, Sam and a few marines take the jumper and decide to try and find Teyla. They figured that the best place to start was the Asuran’s home world. They would go in cloaked and try to quickly retrieve Teyla. Rodney also had and idea of trying to get one or two of the ZPM’s. Elizabeth agrees to help Rodney. Elizabeth and Rodney would take a couple of marines with them and John would everyone else with him. Sam also brought extra ARG’s with them, but warns them to use them sparingly so that the Asurans do not adapt to quickly.
          They finally get to the Asuran’s home world and are able land fairly easily. Rodney and Elizabeth run into some trouble, but are only able to get two of the ZPM’s before they were discovered. They start running to the jumper.
          John and Sam get to where Teyla is being held. Ronon and the marine stand guard. Teyla is lying on the floor curled up. Sam is able to open the door. John reaches down to wake up Teyla. She looks up and sorrow fills her eyes and she retreats from him, “You are not real! You are just a dream! Stop torturing me!” She buries her face in her hand as she begins to sob.
          John’s face was filled with deep concern for her, but he didn’t have the time to convince her that it wasn’t a dream. He scoops her up in his arms and whispers in her ear, “This is not a dream. We’re taking you home.” As John runs out of the room Ronon looks at Teyla and then to John. John tells him he’ll tell him later. Teyla is still crying.
          Rodney, Elizabeth and the marines rush to the jumper and were able to fire on some of the Asurans. They were almost at the jumper when one of the marines gets hit. Elizabeth orders the other marine to stay with Rodney and goes to get the other marines. She is captured and the young marine was dead. The second marine radios the Colonels and informs them of the situation. John passes Teyla to Ronon as he grabs his P-90 that was clipped to his side.
          John runs around the corner with his gun ready to fire. He motions Rodney to continue to the jumper. Soon Elizabeth and her capture come in plain view. The Asuran gives John a menacing look, phases his hand into her head and she drops to the floor. John is about to run after her, but Ronon stops him.
          “It’s too late John. We have to get out of here,” consoles Ronon.
          They were barely able to get away, but the finally did. John was terrible upset about Elizabeth as well as the others, but he also wanted to see how Teyla was doing. Once they got into a safe distant he had Rodney take the controls. He goes to the back to check on her.
          John looks at Sam, “How is she?”
          “I think she’s pretty traumatized by whatever they may have done. Other than that I can’t say,” Sam replies.
          John takes her into his arms and brushes her hair from her eyes, “Teyla, look at me.” She looks up. “We’re going home.”
          She shakes her head in disbelief at first, but then she saw Sam and looks confused. “Colonel Carter? Why are you here?” She looks around, sees two marines she has never seen before, Ronon and Rodney. She slowly starts to crack a weak smile and looks at John. He returns a deeper grin. “I am not dreaming? I am really going home. I thought that you would never come for me.” With all of her excitement she grabs John and hugs him.
          “We would never leave a man behind,” John says with a wink.

Comment

Well, I think I'm gonna got to bed. G'night everyone.

Comment

I passed!!! Yay!!! 95 "A"!

Thanks for the update Scifan! G'night.
              Spoiler:
              Poor Weir. Glad Teyla's safe....for now

my ships

Comment

Spoiler:
                I know I said I was going to bed, but I had to say. Congrats GNB!!!! Woohoo!
                And thanks.

Comment

Thank you guys! I whipped that up really quickly.
                  GNB, those are two pictures in there...one is my own cap from The Return Part 1. Lucky me I got John in that pose and the other is a gorgeous cap taken by Wikked of Teyla in Misbegotten.

I"ll post the caps. After cutting, pasting, merging, and playing around with colors and effects, I darkened a bit the caps so that it looks like one cap and not two and then I added the softness to it...*Stephie loves that effect too* and then, I sharpened it a bit and softened it again, and I added a texture with reds and blue shades and I toned that down as well. Sounds complicated but it's actually one of the quickest one I"ve done.

LOL

Anwho...about Miller's Crossing

Spoiler:
                  I don't think its Rodney's sister that dies. It's the little girl that is in jeopardy. If you go to Wiki there is a summary that states that the guy that kidnaps Rodney and Jean is a father that has a daughter that is dying. When he looks into the work that Rodney and Jean have done, he believe that they can help him find the cure to save his daughter. So, my thought is that they don't make it in time to save her. But they aren't going to kill McKay's sister. Or they might kill the father of the girl in jeopardy.
                  sigpic

Comment

I decided to read all of the questions on JM's blog and man, some people are such a pain in the a**.
                    LOL@the Shep-smiley.

Yes, I heard about some of the questions from over in the Sam/Jack thread. *shakes head*

And I remember various people keeping me updated on the people raving away during the S4 casting kerfuffle. The bitterness, it oozes, people!

Does anyone here know if Rachel has finished filming for the season?

Sel.

Comment

Here is the three main caps used for the Happy 30,000 postings, GNB...

Edited: I forgot that this PB account I have to reduce the size of images...LOL...I actually changed the position of the texture so that the colored lines are in the middle...

Final product...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
                        LOL@the Shep-smiley.

Yes, I heard about some of the questions from over in the Sam/Jack thread. *shakes head*

And I remember various people keeping me updated on the people raving away during the S4 casting kerfuffle. The bitterness, it oozes, people!

Sel.
                        Haven't heard anything but I"m assuming if she's not going to be in Joe Fl. Earth episode then Rachel is either gone already or about to. I have a feeling she will be back though and JM just posted now that they will most likely wrap up Season 4 by the beginning of Oct and before he had mentioned September.

I'm hoping that at the very least they've either gotten some shots of her so that they can plug them in or that she will return for the latter half at least for the finale.

In addition, JM posted earlier that he'd seen shots of Rachel posing her new off world uniform, meaning either Rachel is still filming or she is expected to return. At least that is my conclusion.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Here is the three main caps used for the Happy 30,000 postings, GNB...

Edited: I forgot that this PB account I have to reduce the size of images...LOL...I actually changed the position of the texture so that the colored lines are in the middle...
                          Awesome, Camy (I hope you don't mind that I took out the pictures from your quote; I don't want to take up any more loading time than I have to)!

GNB, I didn't realise you were the 30,000th poster. Congratulations, hon!
                          Last edited by 1DanielForMe; 25 July 2007, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            GNB I hope you pass.

Spoiler:

After debriefing with Sam; John, Rodney, Ronon, Elizabeth, Sam and a few marines take the jumper and decide to try and find Teyla. They figured that the best place to start was the Asuran’s home world. They would go in cloaked and try to quickly retrieve Teyla. Rodney also had and idea of trying to get one or two of the ZPM’s. Elizabeth agrees to help Rodney. Elizabeth and Rodney would take a couple of marines with them and John would everyone else with him. Sam also brought extra ARG’s with them, but warns them to use them sparingly so that the Asurans do not adapt to quickly.
                            They finally get to the Asuran’s home world and are able land fairly easily. Rodney and Elizabeth run into some trouble, but are only able to get two of the ZPM’s before they were discovered. They start running to the jumper.
                            John and Sam get to where Teyla is being held. Ronon and the marine stand guard. Teyla is lying on the floor curled up. Sam is able to open the door. John reaches down to wake up Teyla. She looks up and sorrow fills her eyes and she retreats from him, “You are not real! You are just a dream! Stop torturing me!” She buries her face in her hand as she begins to sob.
                            John’s face was filled with deep concern for her, but he didn’t have the time to convince her that it wasn’t a dream. He scoops her up in his arms and whispers in her ear, “This is not a dream. We’re taking you home.” As John runs out of the room Ronon looks at Teyla and then to John. John tells him he’ll tell him later. Teyla is still crying.
                            Rodney, Elizabeth and the marines rush to the jumper and were able to fire on some of the Asurans. They were almost at the jumper when one of the marines gets hit. Elizabeth orders the other marine to stay with Rodney and goes to get the other marines. She is captured and the young marine was dead. The second marine radios the Colonels and informs them of the situation. John passes Teyla to Ronon as he grabs his P-90 that was clipped to his side.
                            John runs around the corner with his gun ready to fire. He motions Rodney to continue to the jumper. Soon Elizabeth and her capture come in plain view. The Asuran gives John a menacing look, phases his hand into her head and she drops to the floor. John is about to run after her, but Ronon stops him.
                            They were barely able to get away, but the finally did. John was terrible upset about Elizabeth as well as the others, but he also wanted to see how Teyla was doing. Once they got into a safe distant he had Rodney take the controls. He goes to the back to check on her.
                            “I think she’s pretty traumatized by whatever they may have done. Other than that I can’t say,” Sam replies.
                            John takes her into his arms and brushes her hair from her eyes, “Teyla, look at me.” She looks up. “We’re going home.”
                            She shakes her head in disbelief at first, but then she saw Sam and looks confused. “Colonel Carter? Why are you here?” She looks around, sees two marines she has never seen before, Ronon and Rodney. She slowly starts to crack a weak smile and looks at John. He returns a deeper grin. “I am not dreaming? I am really going home. I thought that you would never come for me.” With all of her excitement she grabs John and hugs him.
                            Excellent scifan....

Spoiler:
                            Congratulations...

Originally posted by seldear View Post
                            LOL@the Shep-smiley.

Sel.
                            Havn't been to JM's blog in a while. Sheesh the bitterness of some folks. JM must really roll his eyes when he reads some of the stuff that people post.

I'm hoping that Rachel will be able to film for quite some time yet... the baby storyline will be part of the back half of season four so I'm sure she will be around to film some of these scenes. I'm not sure when she is due.. maybe October/November. As JM said it will depend on how Rachel feels as to how close to her time she will be able to work.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              I'm hoping that Rachel will be able to film for quite some time yet... the baby storyline will be part of the back half of season four so I'm sure she will be around to film some of these scenes. I'm not sure when she is due.. maybe October/November. As JM said it will depend on how Rachel feels as to how close to her time she will be able to work.
                              Ah. I was wondering since none of the pics on JM's blog showed Rachel at all. I thought that maybe she'd already wrapped up filming or something...

If anyone knows when Rachel is due, would you please IM me? I've got a gift that I'm planning to send over to her as soon as it's finished, but it would be nice to know the timeframe I've got in which to get it completed.

Sel.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                GNB I hope you pass.

Spoiler:

That was awesome Scifan....
                                Spoiler:
                                I really like when he scoops her up and carries her out whispering "i'm taking you home" into her ear!

OT: Ya know, I'm still pissed I can't find the new preview online, this is bull

Stargate Quizzes:http://www.funtrivia.com/search2_act...rgate+atlantis

RUBY??? AREN'T YOU IN SPAIN!!???
                                Last edited by MrsB108; 26 July 2007, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X