John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW!!!

CAMY!!! 8600 posts!! you continue to amaze me...hehe...no pun intended!!
    -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      That makes me mad .....
      Spoiler:
      I didn't know if she just gets real close to him, like right in his face, or if she actually kisses him. Hey....does he kiss her back?

Larrin goes in his face but does kiss him. She does it all but he let's her do it so yeah, I guess you can sya he kisses her back in some way.
      sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
      Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        Okay...I come bearing gifts...

I can't remember where I left off last time so I might be repeating some of these...anyone mind?

more...
        You know the 2 where Teyla punchs Bates, what episode is that from?
        sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
        Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          YAY!!! i'm sooo happy you decided to do an Epilogue!.

Spoiler:
          I love how Ronon excepted that John and Teyla love each other and ultimately realized that he can't hate John because they truly are friends know matter what. Of couse i love the KISS!!!, the perfect ending!. Oh and can't forget the demise of the evil Ezekiel!...he had it totally coming to him!. I think the pic of the Demon from Buffy is perfect to describe Ezekiel!
          Thanks Mayra!! He's kinda what I pictured Ezekiel to look like!!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Yeah!!!! Awesome ending. Great job MrsB.
          LOl Thanks Scifan! How was your long ride yesterday??
          Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Hey GNB! How much did you and Camy have to torture Mrs B to get to write
          the epilogue to Secrets?
          Hey, now haha it was only a little....Congrats on your milestone dude!

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
          Oh, Mrs. B, thank you for adding this!!!! Having the kiss at the end just makes it all perfect now. Thank you!!!!
          LOl Thanks LC, but you can thank yourself and Camy and GB

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
          Larrin goes in his face but does kiss him. She does it all but he let's her do it so yeah, I guess you can sya he kisses her back in some way.
          Ugh Can I slap her now lol Well I hope if thats the case then something alone the lines of my scenario I wrote yesterday is what becomes of it and nothing more!!

CAMY - CONGRATS ON YOUR MILESTONE!!

GNB - That was a lame q & A from Jm, wasnt it? boooooooo

Comment

LOl Thanks Scifan! How was your long ride yesterday??
            It lasted longer than I expected, but it was nice. she had to do a couple of errans before her daughter had be dropped off at camp,then we had to wait awhile to get her registered, we took our time driving back home and at the very end we went to see HP. I didn't get home until 9:30. It was nice. I got out of the house and no kids. Thanks for asking.

Comment

It lasted longer than I expected, but it was nice. she had to do a couple of errans before her daughter had be dropped off at camp,then we had to wait awhile to get her registered, we took our time driving back home and at the very end we went to see HP. I didn't get home until 9:30. It was nice. I got out of the house and no kids. Thanks for asking.
              Well that sounds nice....Yeah I'm in the first quarter of the HP Book.
              I'm having a god awful day at work today so probably not much writing till tonight

Comment

Thanks Mrs. B for the congrats!

It is nice to always to have to time to spend away from the small ones! That is
                the same for me this whole week with them in FL.

Morning All! Just getting motivated on this end of the world! And, just happen
                to be watching a little Santuary to motivate the cause even more...
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

One more post, then I'll stop spamming the thread.

Congrats to Elf for 1300 posts!!!! Wahoo!!!!!!!

And big Congrats to Camy for 8600 posts!!!! WOW!!!!!
                  Thanks Steph!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Slow start this morning. Where is everyone. Has anyone seen the update on the GW front page. It's about the Asurans.

Spoiler:
                    "It's kind of hard to kill a self-replicating nanite, as we've discovered," actor David Hewlett ("Rodney McKay") told GateWorld in an interview. "And there's a neat twist on that at the beginning of the season as well where we use a bit of the old Replicator tech for good as opposed to evil. And I think [it] establishes a very interesting possible character arc for one of our regulars."

I wonder who he's talking about?
                    Spoiler:
                    I think it's gotta be Weir or Teyla. There's so many possibilities.

Elf: You should rec MrsB's story Secret to Whump thread. They might like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      Hey GNB! How much did you and Camy have to Mrs B to get to write
                      the epilogue to Secrets?
                      Hey Elf! Camy did most of the convincing
                      BTW CONGRATS ON YOUR 1300 POSTS!!!!

GNB - That was a lame q & A from Jm, wasnt it? boooooooo
                      It was lame. He's gotta do better than that.

my ships

Comment

Slow start this morning. Where is everyone. Has anyone seen the update on the GW front page. It's about the Asurans.

Spoiler:
                        "It's kind of hard to kill a self-replicating nanite, as we've discovered," actor David Hewlett ("Rodney McKay") told GateWorld in an interview. "And there's a neat twist on that at the beginning of the season as well where we use a bit of the old Replicator tech for good as opposed to evil. And I think [it] establishes a very interesting possible character arc for one of our regulars."

I wonder who he's talking about?
                        Spoiler:
                        I think it's gotta be Weir or Teyla. There's so many possibilities.
                        I don't think its Weir, cause she's not in most of the season. It might be Teyla cause we know she has an arc this season, even before the
                        Spoiler:
                        baby.

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                          Hey Elf! Camy did most of the convincing
                          BTW CONGRATS ON YOUR 1300 POSTS!!!!

It was lame. He's gotta do better than that.
                          Well, I very happy that you both had a hand in the convincing! I love the way
                          the outcome is in the epilogue!
                          Thanks on the congrats! Btw, might be dumb question but, what is the difference between an icon and an avatar?
                          I had heard that when you reach 1300 you get to customize your icon is it the
                          same thing as an avatar?
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            Love it Donna....

for those of you who have LJ accounts, check this out!
                            And post some prompts. It can be artwork or fic

just watch the rating please, 18 and over only!

http://community.livejournal.com/choc_fic/9452.html
                            Thankyou Camy
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

That is so pretty, Donna!!! Thank you!!
                              Thanks LC
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                                I don't think its Weir, cause she's not in most of the season. It might be Teyla cause we know she has an arc this season, even before the
                                Spoiler:
                                baby.

Spoiler:
                                My only concern is that it says [I]possible arc[/I. Maybe this is a way to have Weir come next year?
                                If it's Teyla then it could explain a few things. I'm stretching here and I know I said this before, but the Asuran could be responsible for Teyla's people and maybe why she's being secretive about her pregnancy.

Comment

Working...
                                X