John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Everbody!

How is everyone tonight! Forgive me I'm typing by touch!

Hey Nina this is for you!

I am right there with you when comes to eps of SGA!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      The Secret Challenge FINALE - NOT FOR THE SQUEMISH

Spoiler:
      “Wow. I never thought I’d say these words out loud,” John said muffled from under the gurney. “What is it?” Teyla asked craning her neck.

“I wish Rodney was here.”

Teyla could not help but smile.

She turned to look at Ronon and his prisoner.”Ronon? What is wrong?” she questioned as she saw a strange look upon his face. Ronon approached her slowly, dragging Ezekiel’s body behind him like a rag doll.

Ronon stood over her, gazing at her, and reached with his hand to lightly graze her fingers. She looked at him, first smiling, glad for the comforting gesture but then confused by the deep longing glow in his eyes.

“Alright, I think I got this thing figured out. Better get that freaky nut job over here to look at—“ John started as he raised his head above the gurney. He stopped when he saw Ronon standing over Teyla with that look in his eyes that John knew all too well.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?! “ John started, his voice crass.

Teyla stared at them, confused and alarmed. Ronon removed his hand from hers and leaned menacingly over her into John’s angry face.

“What is going on? John? Ronon?” Teyla implored them.

“IDIOTS!!!” Ezekiel answered. He was standing, a free man, behind Ronon. In his jealousy and rage, Ronon had unknowingly released his grasp on him.

Ronon spun in horror, realizing he had liberated Ezekiel in his weak moment. Ezekiel held up a large rusty hook he had gathered from the floor and raised it high above his head and shrieked loudly, flying at Teyla full speed. She held her breath in fear as the rusty hook began to plummet down towards her face.

John flung himself atop her, taking the blow hard into his chest and cried out in pain as Ezekiel squealed in delight when he cut through his flesh. The hook stuck out of John, embedded deep, and blood started to ooze from the wound.

“JOHN!” Teyla cried.

Ronon finally regained himself; he swept down pulling the knife roughly from Claude’s inert head and jammed in deep into Ezekiel’s neck, blood squirting instantly. Ezekiel stood, an eerie smile plastered upon his face and his body quivered and slunk to the floor.

John coughed and sputtered turning to Teyla his face inches from hers as he bled upon her. “I’m….fine…..” he whispered holding his chest. “John……” she spoke barely audible, tears filling in her eyes.

Ronon was beside himself. He knew no apologies in the world would make up for his mistakes this day.

John managed to slump to the floor and talk Ronon through the disarming process. The two of them barely made eye contact and Ronon was glad for it.

When he returned to Atlantis and a semblance of normalcy was regained he found himself sitting on the window bench in the training room staring out into the blue sky, recalling all that had happened.

John cleared his throat and Ronon turned to look at him, a sorrowful look in his eye.

“Are you alright?” John asked.

“I should be asking you that,” he answered, looking at the sling on John’s arm.

“Ahh, it’s nothing really,” John said playing it down.

“Sheppard, I—“

“Before you say anything there’s something I want to get off my chest, Ronon. Um….I just wanted to thank you… for making me realize something while we were in that place. You were right. I do have to think everything through and I have this obsessive need to always have a plan. Which works out…well, most of the time anyways…..but in one case, in the case of….Teyla…..well, it’s just not gonna work.” He cleared his throat uncomfortably and continued.

“I’m gonna talk to her tonight and tell her how I feel, like I should have done a long time ago. And knowing how….well, how you feel about her, I thought it was only right for you to know.” John searched Ronon, waiting for a response.

Ronon turned back, looking out to the sky for a moment. Then he sighed heavily to himself and rose, walking to John. He clapped his hand on John’s shoulder and spoke, trying to smile. “Don’t be nervous, Sheppard, she feels the same way about you,” and he walked out of the training room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In a dark room somewhere, a voice could barely be heard in the shadow. It croaked, “Oh me….oh my……..
      That pic and that ending was just too creepy. Brrrr.

Comment

Yes. It is creepy. But, it is a great visual to be able to put a face to the
        awesome character description!!

Hey Scifan thanks for posting the link for the Shep smileys! It was like I was
        a kid in a candy store with them!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

I can not believe we have only 300 more posts to go to hit 30000 already!

We sure can type and bond! Neverending about JT!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
            Perfect lead in actually...LOL!

Just finished a new vid!!!! Although, be warned, it's not very good. I had to rush to finish it today and debated even posting it or not since it didn't turn out very well. But I decided I might as well. So here you go! Sorry it's not better for you guys!

It's called "Finding Home" and can be found here:

http://home.comcast.net/~loveconquer...ideoclips.html

Huge THANK YOU to Camy, Mayra, and Cyn for trying to help my poor addled brain when it just refused to cooperate. I owe you guys so much. Thank you! If I have more time later, I may try to come back to this one and use some of your ideas to make it better. I just ran out of time right now. Sorry about that! Anyway, thank you!!!

WOW. Steph, don't ever say your's is not better than the rest. It was very beautiful. I loved the whole thing. *Standing O*

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              The Secrets Challenge - EPILOGUE

Spoiler:
              John knocked gently on Teyla’s door, wiping his sweaty hands on his pants before jamming them in his pockets.

Teyla answered and a smile spread across her face instantly when she saw Colonel Sheppard standing there. “Colonel! And to what do I owe this pleasure?” she asked playfully.

John smiled his crooked boyish smile. “I was actually hoping we could talk about something.”

Teyla stood back and held her arm out inviting him in.

The door closed shut behind him.

As soon as it shut, he immediately grabbed her tight by the back of her head and kissed her deeply. She jumped, startled, and after a moment felt her knees began to waver beneath her as they embraced in a long, passionate kiss.
              John pulled away and wiped at his face, embarrassed. “I…uh…I knew if I didn’t do that right away I would chicken out so….” He scratched at his spiky hair unconsciously.

Teyla felt flushed and her chest heaved breathlessly. She stared at him, her eyes heavy, and watched as he fidgeted endlessly before gathering the courage to look her in the eye.

All he had to see was the look on her face and in an instant they were upon each other.
              Yeah!!!! Awesome ending. Great job MrsB.

Comment

Hey GNB! How much did you and Camy have to torture Mrs B to get to write
                the epilogue to Secrets?
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                  Awsome Wallie Scifan! and i love your new banner!
                  Thanks Mayra!

Camy, I try to post some on DM's pm tonight then some more tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    Yes. It is creepy. But, it is a great visual to be able to put a face to the
                    awesome character description!!

Hey Scifan thanks for posting the link for the Shep smileys! It was like I was
                    a kid in a candy store with them!
                    Your welcome and I know what you mean. I felt the same way.
                    14 more posts and you'll be at 1300. Only 700 and you get to customize your icon. OOooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                      Perfect lead in actually...LOL!

Just finished a new vid!!!! Although, be warned, it's not very good. I had to rush to finish it today and debated even posting it or not since it didn't turn out very well. But I decided I might as well. So here you go! Sorry it's not better for you guys!

It's called "Finding Home" and can be found here:

http://home.comcast.net/~loveconquer...ideoclips.html

Huge THANK YOU to Camy, Mayra, and Cyn for trying to help my poor addled brain when it just refused to cooperate. I owe you guys so much. Thank you! If I have more time later, I may try to come back to this one and use some of your ideas to make it better. I just ran out of time right now. Sorry about that! Anyway, thank you!!!
                      OMG! Steph! That was truly beautiful! I love that song! It is perfect!
                      I love chronicling of Shep and Teyla's relationship! And, the way you ended it
                      was Spot on! That is a very emotional song for me! Very WELL DONE!
                      I second that *STANDING O*! Wonderful!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Your welcome and I know what you mean. I felt the same way.
                        14 more posts and you'll be at 1300. Only 700 and you get to customize your icon. OOooooo.
                        Woohoo! I can not wait! With the way we are all going we will all have milestones before the S4 premiere!!!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Sci- You have only got 30 more to go before you get 1300!

That's nothing for you! You can get that many in 2 mins. tops!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            Sci- You have only got 30 more to go before you get 1300!

That's nothing for you! You can get that many in 2 mins. tops!
                            LOL. I think you mean you. you just need 2 more post. Come on you can do it. hee hee

Comment

LOL. I think you mean you. you just need 2 more post. Come on you can do it. hee hee
                              I'm trying, I'm trying!!!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Now, you only have 20 more to go! C'mon! You can do it to!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X