• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    OMG! That is just... I'm speachless.
    Like in a good way, right? LOL

Comment

Wish I could draw this good...
      Link from Shep thread... it's a drawing by Nalda..
      http://www.jeannes-artlounge.com/she...ollage-g-o.jpg

and you can find some more here or at this persons website..
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21413
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Secrets Challenge Part 7

Spoiler:
        John's face was trembling in rage and yet he said nothing as he and Ronon waited, terrified, of what was to come through the door. The doors burst open and in rushed Claude dragging Teyla by her hands, as she was bound and gagged. He straightened her up and they could see her face was filthy and there was a small gash above one of her eyes.

John suddenly felt a surge of emotion. He was overwhelmed with relief that she was alive, but filled with a sickening dread as to what they might have done to her.Her eyes were wide and they could both tell how happy she was to see they were alive. "Teyla..." he said softly.

Her eyes locked with John's and they stared hard for a moment as unspoken words passed between them.

Ronon heaved against his ropes again at the mere sight of her."WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" Ezekiel clapped his hands and commanded, "Silence, ogre! Are you not grateful she is in one piece? She was to be a great dessert for Claude and I, once we were done with you, but...let no one speak unkindly of Ezekiel, the merciful." He turned to Teyla and bowed graciously. "My lady... in honor of your brave men, allow me to offer you a first. I will release you."

John and Ronon's body swayed in relief that this madman was going to let Teyla go. Teyla could not speak with her gag in place and flicked her eyes towards the men. Ezekiel caught sight of this and said, "Ahhhh yes of course. Ahem. You may take only one of them with you. The other shall remain here indefinitely."
        Wow! What torture! Poor Teyla! More! Don't make us suffer.

Comment

Like in a good way, right? LOL
          Yes in a good way. I want to know who she will choose to take with her!
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Thanks Nina for sharing. It was great.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Thanks Nina for sharing. It was great.
              Yes it was I greened her.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                Yes it was I greened her.
                I did too.

Comment

WOW!!!
                  sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Secrets Challenge Part 7

Spoiler:
                    John's face was trembling in rage and yet he said nothing as he and Ronon waited, terrified, of what was to come through the door. The doors burst open and in rushed Claude dragging Teyla by her hands, as she was bound and gagged. He straightened her up and they could see her face was filthy and there was a small gash above one of her eyes.

John suddenly felt a surge of emotion. He was overwhelmed with relief that she was alive, but filled with a sickening dread as to what they might have done to her.Her eyes were wide and they could both tell how happy she was to see they were alive. "Teyla..." he said softly.

Her eyes locked with John's and they stared hard for a moment as unspoken words passed between them.

Ronon heaved against his ropes again at the mere sight of her."WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" Ezekiel clapped his hands and commanded, "Silence, ogre! Are you not grateful she is in one piece? She was to be a great dessert for Claude and I, once we were done with you, but...let no one speak unkindly of Ezekiel, the merciful." He turned to Teyla and bowed graciously. "My lady... in honor of your brave men, allow me to offer you a first. I will release you."

John and Ronon's body swayed in relief that this madman was going to let Teyla go. Teyla could not speak with her gag in place and flicked her eyes towards the men. Ezekiel caught sight of this and said, "Ahhhh yes of course. Ahem. You may take only one of them with you. The other shall remain here indefinitely."
                    OMG!!! Please don't leave us hanging for long!!!

Spoiler:
                    Obviously John is going to want Teyla to take Ronon, because he's that kind of leader. And obviously Ronon is going to want her to take John, since the secret is that he's in love with him.
                    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                      OMG!!! Please don't leave us hanging for long!!!

Spoiler:
                      Obviously John is going to want Teyla to take Ronon, because he's that kind of leader. And obviously Ronon is going to want her to take John, since the secret is that he's in love with him.
                      LOL YOU CRACK ME UP RUBY

Comment

She is very very good!!!

my ships

Comment

Secrets Challenge Part 7

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Teyla has a decision to make. But will she take the offer and leave one of them to die?

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                            Spoiler:

Teyla has a decision to make. But will she take the offer and leave one of them to die?

hey, you should be my press agent I shoulda used that summary on ff.net!

Comment

LOL You can have it if ya want

my ships

Comment

Scifan - Loved Truth be told.... it was funny...

Spoiler:
                                The grin that just kept spreading on Ronon's face...knowing he could get John to tell her...and ended up getting a confession out of Teyla too...
                                *lol* Telling Rodney to shut up while still kissing Teyla...the guy multi tasks *lol*
                                Thanks for sharing...

MrsB108 - Oh my ..with the story Secrets... wonder what is going to happen next...
                                Spoiler:
                                what is Teyla going to do...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X