No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank y'all for your kind words! Like I say, feedback is more tasty than candy!

Ruby, I like that sig! It really does tie into my fic! Do you mind if I snag it? I'll credit ya!
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      LOL Did you see the threat the other day I got that I would be written into a story and killed by a wraith if I didnt have a happy ending LOL

Actually I think that one was ruby too! haha
      'Twas indeed. So you'd better watch yourself, missy!
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by JesterDala View Post
        Thanks! I think out of all the ships in Atlantis, this one has the most potential for a superb music vid. Any I should watch?
        I dunno,i'll huv tae go on youtube and check some out sometime,never got round to it!

I really have to stop reading the spoiler bits,i have absolutely no willpower whatsoever!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Thank y'all for your kind words! Like I say, feedback is more tasty than candy!

Ruby, I like that sig! It really does tie into my fic! Do you mind if I snag it? I'll credit ya!
          Of course! I'm glad you like it! Though when I tried to put it up a few days ago it said something about 'remote file too large' or the like. However, I am terrible at sigs (as a few people here can attest to) so it's probably just me!

Snag away!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
            'Twas indeed. So you'd better watch yourself, missy!
            Ooh,you better run,i think Ruby's ready to feed and you are the main course!
            sigpic

Comment

Here's an off-topic sig I made the other day, but it wouldn't let me change my sig!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Mrs.B I finally got over to ff.net and started reading the rest of trials. I like the concept. I'm on to chapter three. I sent a review.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Thanks Camy for the kind words.

For those who don't usually look on the galleria. Camy and Girlinabox have put up some BEAUTIFUL artwork for Doxy's challenge.

Here's another very small fic for Delicious. :

Spoiler:

Teyla and John were both in the mess hall sitting at one of the tables and they were the only ones there. In front of them was a tray with much different variety of fruits, mostly tropical. John was trying to explain how they tasted and during his last trip to Earth he decided to bring some home in the puddle jumper.
                  One by one he would slice off a small piece for her to try and would feed it to her. She was amazed at how each one tasted and expressed how she wished her people could too experience them. She couldn’t tell if she loved the mango, pineapple, passion fruit, etc. It was hard for her to say.
                  John laughed as Teyla’s face contorted when she tried the lemon and lime. She didn’t laugh at first, but after John made the same faces she made she knew why it was so funny.
                  One of the last fruit they tried was the watermelon. There was only a small slice of it on the tray. John lifts it up to have Teyla try it. As she takes a bit the juices run down past her chin. She smiles slightly in embarrassment. The juices continue down John forearm. Teyla grabs a napkin to wipe off John’s arm as John grabs one to wipe Teyla’s face. Their eyes meet as they slowly clean each other up. John smiles at her. She doesn’t even notice she is to into looking into his eyes.
                  “Well, which one is your favorite,” John asked softly.
                  Teyla smiled back, never taking her eyes off of his, “I would have to say it is the… watermelon.” They both started laughing. Teyla continues, “It was delicious.”
                  As they sat there and continued to get lost in each other’s gaze, Rodney comes in and interrupts their trance. “Hey! Where did all this fruit come from?” Rodney asked with a little snip in his voice. John first offers him a lime. “Oh. Nice. You know I’m allergic to citrus….” John then offers the tray and gives him the evil eye. Rodney looks at Teyla and then to John. “Oh. Oh! Ok. I’ll just take this tray and I’ll be on my way,” Rodney said nervously.
                  As Rodney was about to leave with the tray, John removes the remaining pieces of the watermelon and gives Teyla a playful grin. They both begin to giggle as Rodney hurries out of they mess hall.

That was sweet and cute... *lol* yes they should keep the watermelon
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                    I'm writing a stupid story at the moment about an Atlantis Gilbert and Sullivan concert, including an Atlantis parody song... should be up soon!
                    Of course, I'll be lookin' for it! You know I will

Scifan- Are you trying to kill me with those shirtless piccies. I'm had
                    lunch before I saw them because I would've fainted right out. You can not
                    do that to a diabetic it's called possible coma....SQEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Delicious..mmmm....mmmmm...GOOD
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Part 13 - The Trial
                      Spoiler:

John opened his eyes and groaned loudly. His head was pounding and his chin was already a huge purple bruise. He shook his head, trying to rid himself of the blurry vision. He sat up quickly and looked back.

The giant was still perfectly centered and positioned, just waiting for Sheppard to get back up. His face was expressionless, but he motioned with his large hand, taunting John to come back for more.

"Lucky shot," John slurred as he grappled at the stone wall for support, standing shakily. "Lucky shot?" he heard Rodney exclaim. "Andre the Giant just knocked you off your ass!"

John flashed Rodney a dirty look as he massaged his swollen jaw finally getting his bearings back. He took a deep breath, cracked his neck loudly, and then began circling the giant again.

"Are you completely insane?!" Rodney cried.

"No, I just needed a different strategy is all," John answered as he smirked at his opponent. His eyes were playful and calculating while he kept circling and circling to the point where Rodney called across the room. "What the hell are you gonna do? Dizzy him to death?"

Suddenly, the giant lifted his massive arm and sent it flying towards John's head again. This time, John had been prepared. He ducked instinctively feeling the swish of the hand just graze his spiky dark hair and he leaned forward and kicked the giant as hard as he could in the groin.

The giant froze. His ugly face puffed up and his yellow eyes started to water. John took this opportunity to throw an elbow in his stomach. "That's for the Hulk!" He proceeded to pummel his fists repeatedly into the giant's sputtering face as blood started seeping from its nose. Rodney yelled over, "Yeah! Keep going! I take back what I said!! I'm gonna call you Van Damne from now on! Woo hoo!"

As the giant fell sideways to the floor, still grasping at his groin, John knelt down, burying his knee deep into his chest, throttling him with one hand while the other grabbed his heavy spear. John's eyes were burning with hatred as he spoke through gritted teeth, spittle flying. "This is for her."

He lifted the spear high over his head poised to strike, when the giant reached up and brutally swatted him. John flew a few feet, dropping the spear as he did. Rodney watched, stunned, as the giant regained himself, standing slowly, reaching for his fallen spear.

His mind was wracked trying to think of what to do when he suddenly remembered the hieroglyphs from the hall.

John was lying there, gasping for air, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth, desperately attempting to stand. He had only made it to his knees, when he knew it was no use. The giant stood looming over him with his massive shadow, spear gripped tightly in his hand.

He cocked back his mighty arm, his eyes shining with glory. John closed his eyes in defeat, praying for it to be over with, when he heard Rodney's voice as he came running over throwing his body in front of John's just as the spear came tunnelling down piercing through his chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        Mrs.B I finally got over to ff.net and started reading the rest of trials. I like the concept. I'm on to chapter three. I sent a review.
                        Thanks Padme!

Comment

Part 13 - The Trial
                          Spoiler:

John opened his eyes and groaned loudly. His head was pounding and his chin was already a huge purple bruise. He shook his head, trying to rid himself of the blurry vision. He sat up quickly and looked back.

The giant was still perfectly centered and positioned, just waiting for Sheppard to get back up. His face was expressionless, but he motioned with his large hand, taunting John to come back for more.

"Lucky shot," John slurred as he grappled at the stone wall for support, standing shakily. "Lucky shot?" he heard Rodney exclaim. "Andre the Giant just knocked you off your ass!"

John flashed Rodney a dirty look as he massaged his swollen jaw finally getting his bearings back. He took a deep breath, cracked his neck loudly, and then began circling the giant again.

"No, I just needed a different strategy is all," John answered as he smirked at his opponent. His eyes were playful and calculating while he kept circling and circling to the point where Rodney called across the room. "What the hell are you gonna do? Dizzy him to death?"

Suddenly, the giant lifted his massive arm and sent it flying towards John's head again. This time, John had been prepared. He ducked instinctively feeling the swish of the hand just graze his spiky dark hair and he leaned forward and kicked the giant as hard as he could in the groin.

The giant froze. His ugly face puffed up and his yellow eyes started to water. John took this opportunity to throw an elbow in his stomach. "That's for the Hulk!" He proceeded to pummel his fists repeatedly into the giant's sputtering face as blood started seeping from its nose. Rodney yelled over, "Yeah! Keep going! I take back what I said!! I'm gonna call you Van Damne from now on! Woo hoo!"

As the giant fell sideways to the floor, still grasping at his groin, John knelt down, burying his knee deep into his chest, throttling him with one hand while the other grabbed his heavy spear. John's eyes were burning with hatred as he spoke through gritted teeth, spittle flying. "This is for her."

He lifted the spear high over his head poised to strike, when the giant reached up and brutally swatted him. John flew a few feet, dropping the spear as he did. Rodney watched, stunned, as the giant regained himself, standing slowly, reaching for his fallen spear.

His mind was wracked trying to think of what to do when he suddenly remembered the hieroglyphs from the hall.

John was lying there, gasping for air, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth, desperately attempting to stand. He had only made it to his knees, when he knew it was no use. The giant stood looming over him with his massive shadow, spear gripped tightly in his hand.

He cocked back his mighty arm, his eyes shining with glory. John closed his eyes in defeat, praying for it to be over with, when he heard Rodney's voice as he came running over throwing his body in front of John's just as the spear came tunnelling down piercing through his chest.
                          Oh my!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                          Had to laugh out loud for the line *"What the hell are you gonna do? Dizzy him to death?"* *lol*
                          Oh my,, did Rodney sacrifice his life for John... and now he is standing alone through it all...hrmm wonder what is going to happen at the end of it all... what in the world must go through John's head right now....
                          Can't wait for more !!
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

love your chapter Lea and love your new sig Ruby
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Part 13 - The Trial
                              Spoiler:

WHAT!!! OMG!! YOU"VE LEFT ME HANGING!! HOW COULD YOU!! AAHHH!
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm finding hard to still Love you Mrs B!...
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Woohooo We have made it to 1400 pages !!!
                                Awesome... so much J/T pages to read everyday,,,it's so cool.... really great to see the thread so alive...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X