John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Scifan - Loved Truth be told.... it was funny...

Spoiler:
    The grin that just kept spreading on Ronon's face...knowing he could get John to tell her...and ended up getting a confession out of Teyla too...
    *lol* Telling Rodney to shut up while still kissing Teyla...the guy multi tasks *lol*
    Thanks for sharing...

MrsB108 - Oh my ..with the story Secrets... wonder what is going to happen next...
    Spoiler:
    what is Teyla going to do...

Thanks Nina. I'm glad you liked it.

Comment

I'm back and on my own computer!! Yes!

Now, first order of business, getting caught up on the fics I have not been to
      comment on! *Elfie briefly steps away to so this*

Second:

Spoiler:
      [SIZE="4"]SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE![/
      SIZE]

I had to get that out of my system!!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Wow Mrs. B, this is soooo dark, but I know this will still be a good story. Great job.
          Very Cooool! I love the way this ends!! Great Job Scifan! I really enjoyed this!

Spoiler:
          I love when John tells Rodney Shut up! AS he and Teyla are kissing! WTG Ronon!!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Truth Be Know, last part. I'm glad you guys liked it.

Spoiler:
            Teyla looks at John’s still stocked face and looks at him this sadden eyes, “I am so sorry John. I did not mean to embarrass you.”
            “How? When? I,” responds John.
            “I have always admired you and I have also enjoyed our friendship, but through the years my feelings have grown for you,” Teyla answers with a worried look. “I would understand if you do not return the same feelings.”
            John started to become uncomfortable and didn’t dare look at Ronon. Ronon notices John trying to avoid the issue, “John, tell her how you feel.”
            John slowly looks at Teyla, gives her a gentle smile and softly tells her, “I love you too.”
            Ronon dawns a satisfying smile and Rodney gives him a curious look, “You knew about John’s feelings for Teyla?” Ronon continues to smile and nod yes in response.
            “How is this going to work?” asks a concern Teyla.
            John reaches and touches her chin, neither one of them realizing that his hand was free, “Don’t worry we’ll figure it out as we go along.” They both embrace in a hug as the merchant removes the globe from John’s hand. They both slowly pull away from each other slightly and begin to kiss.
            Rodney face contorts, “ Aw, come on guys. I just got use to the fact that you actually love each other. It’s too weird to see you guys kissing.”
            With his lips still on Teyla’s, John speaks out of the corner of his mouth, “Shut up, Rodney.” John goes back to what he was doing and Teyla begins to giggle.
            A smile comes across Rodney’s face as he approaches the merchant, “I have a back home….”
            John and Teyla quickly stop kissing and all three respond simultaneously, “Rodney, NO!” Ronon grabs Rodney by the arm and they all head back to the jumper.
            As they were walking to the jumper, Rodney was complaining to John about the globe and Teyla looks up to Ronon, “You knew about John?” Ronon just grins, shrugs his shoulders and keeps on walking.

The End

I missed this before. Looovvvveeee it!!!

my ships

Comment

Hey you all!

I thought I'd let you know about a fan film I just posted for the SGA video contest on YouTube. It's a parody of shows like Baywatch and is pretty shippy so if you watch, I hope you enjoy!

Sunset Atlantis: http://youtube.com/watch?v=xs6T7W82KvY

I hope you're well and wishing you all much love, laughter and light!
              Sig by LadyBozi

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                The Secrets Challenge Part 5

Spoiler:
                Ezekiel hummed an eerily cheerful tune while rummaging through his case, choosing one instrument and then putting it back, choosing another and then putting it back again. Ronon’s chest was heaving in anticipation. John craned his head and spoke quietly to him. “Ronon, you don’t happen to have anymore of those knives stashed in your hair, do ya?”

Ronon smiled for the first time in days when he replied, “Actually…I do.”
                John’s eyes turned hopeful. “Good, good……because something tells me this guy isn’t messing around. Ok, try to see if you can get one.”

“I’m ready now boys! I finally decided which one of my wonderful toys to begin with!” Ezekiel cried excitedly wielding a small blowtorch. He clapped his tiny little hands again in glee.

“Claude, please help our guest to his feet.”

Claude approached Ronon and skillfully escaped Ronon’s large foot as he powerfully lashed out with his boot. Grabbing Ronon by his chin with his large chubby hand, he lifted him to a standing position and Ronon spat angrily in his face. Claude simply seemed unfazed and wiped it away with his free hand, while continuing to smile widely at Ronon.

“I’m gonna knock that silly grin right off your face,” Ronon huffed at him.

“Boys, please! We are all friends here! Now, if you please…….” Ezekiel stepped closer to Ronon, switching on the blowtorch, which produced a fervent blue flame. His wicked smile seemed even more demonic in the fire’s soft glow. “Pretty little flame……..let's play our game……oh me.. oh my... how your skin will fry....…..” he sang softly to himself gazing into the fire.

John’s body was tense and his heart pounding in fear for his friend. “Wait! Stop! I’m the one you should start with! EZEKIEL!! WAIT!”
                Secrets Challenge Part 7

Spoiler:
                John's face was trembling in rage and yet he said nothing as he and Ronon waited, terrified, of what was to come through the door. The doors burst open and in rushed Claude dragging Teyla by her hands, as she was bound and gagged. He straightened her up and they could see her face was filthy and there was a small gash above one of her eyes.

John suddenly felt a surge of emotion. He was overwhelmed with relief that she was alive, but filled with a sickening dread as to what they might have done to her.Her eyes were wide and they could both tell how happy she was to see they were alive. "Teyla..." he said softly.

Her eyes locked with John's and they stared hard for a moment as unspoken words passed between them.

Ronon heaved against his ropes again at the mere sight of her."WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" Ezekiel clapped his hands and commanded, "Silence, ogre! Are you not grateful she is in one piece? She was to be a great dessert for Claude and I, once we were done with you, but...let no one speak unkindly of Ezekiel, the merciful." He turned to Teyla and bowed graciously. "My lady... in honor of your brave men, allow me to offer you a first. I will release you."

John and Ronon's body swayed in relief that this madman was going to let Teyla go. Teyla could not speak with her gag in place and flicked her eyes towards the men. Ezekiel caught sight of this and said, "Ahhhh yes of course. Ahem. You may take only one of them with you. The other shall remain here indefinitely."
                Oh Mrs. B! I am loving this! Two fold for me really the Whumper in me is really loving the torture!! Yes! I'm liking this very much!!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  Oh Mrs. B! I am loving this! Two fold for me really the Whumper in me is really loving the torture!! Yes! I'm liking this very much!!
                  LOL Thanks Elf you big whumper you

Comment

LOL Thanks Elf you big whumper you
                    You know ya got to be true to yourself! I love JT ! But, when I read of and see
                    scenes of torturing, intubating (This scenario is also shared with SheppyD!!),I
                    got to give you props!! I can not repress my inner Whumper!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Hawk View Post
                      Hey you all!

I thought I'd let you know about a fan film I just posted for the SGA video contest on YouTube. It's a parody of shows like Baywatch and is pretty shippy so if you watch, I hope you enjoy!

Sunset Atlantis: http://youtube.com/watch?v=xs6T7W82KvY

I hope you're well and wishing you all much love, laughter and light!
                      LMAO

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        Very Cooool! I love the way this ends!! Great Job Scifan! I really enjoyed this!

Spoiler:
                        I love when John tells Rodney Shut up! AS he and Teyla are kissing! WTG Ronon!!

Thanks Elf and GNB:

MrsB where did you get that pic?

Comment

Sci, loved you fic!

MrsB, you're making me nervous with yours...

And Camy...I finally finished my response to your newspaper challenge. It's called Dojo Trouble.
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Here are a couple of fics by Elizabeth Bartlett:

They are very good. I enjoyed them a lot.

Not Your Normal Teaching Job

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3091202/...l_Teaching_Job

That Kind of Day

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3659886/1/That_kind_of_day

She has just posted chapter 3 of TKOD today on ff.net.

Enjoy and Happy Reading!!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              Sci, loved you fic!

MrsB, you're making me nervous with yours...

And Camy...I finally finished my response to your newspaper challenge. It's called Dojo Trouble.
                              I left you a review, but just want to say I LOVED IT!!! Everyone go read it now!!
                              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

GNB: Before I forget again. I love the sig you made in the galleria. Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X