Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    *blushes*
    Of course, can you post the link here when its up so that I can see it?
    http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/ is a spoiler blog I put out. On the right under archives I have some really great pics of my favorite shows. Check it outtttttttttttttt

thanks for the pic!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Ok, here a wallie instead of another sig. And I'm gonna force myself to stay off for a little while to do RL stuff. Hope you like.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...dTPassion1.gif

Catch you guys later.

Scifan I Really like the Vengeance one alot!!!
      Last edited by TameFarrar; 11 July 2007, 04:12 PM. Reason: large pictures

Comment

WOW! That is so neat...can I add your blog to my tags in my stargaze LJ?

Have you seen it?

http://jeyla4ever2.livejournal.com/
        sigpic

Comment

WOW! That is so neat...can I add your blog to my tags in my stargaze LJ?

Have you seen it?

http://jeyla4ever2.livejournal.com/
          Please do.
          No, I've never seen your LJ - I'll check it out now! - This is awesome, just the pics alone!

Comment

Well, that one was created only for Caps. Wikkedangel and I are going to do all 3 Seasons and when Season 4 comes, as well. Hopefully if we get a season 5 we will have our own website with caps.

Who knows. Nytel did the layout of the LJ for me. Poor thing worked hours on that for me. But I did the banner. I am very proud of that one! I think it looks very good. Wikked has done all the caps so far except TRW. I did that one. No comment!

LOL

I will be doing the second half and she will be stuck doing Irresponsible!
            LOL...

In either case, it's all the caps for John and Teyla and the rest are in zipped format cause we will use all our PB space if we post all of them there even with a paid account. So for now, this will do.

I do have another lj but I hardly post in there.

Thanks! I"m off too...
            sigpic

Comment

Hey someone should use this song for a j/t vid

I have no speakers at work so tell me if it doesn't work! http://youtube.com/watch?v=IWvEXChflEE

Comment

Mrs. B..finally got to read Trials...WOWOWOWWOWWWWWW!

Whatever happened to Nightmares...
                sigpic

Comment

Two hearts as One Wall
                  Spoiler:

sig

icon
                  These are just lovely Camy
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Mrs. B..finally got to read Trials...WOWOWOWWOWWWWWW!

Whatever happened to Nightmares...
                    I'm glad you're liking it!

I figured I'd concentrate on this one, get it done,then go back to nightmares ya know

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Ok, here a wallie instead of another sig. And I'm gonna force myself to stay off for a little while to do RL stuff. Hope you like.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...dTPassion1.gif

Catch you guys later.
                      hey Lea lovely artwork as always
                      Last edited by TameFarrar; 11 July 2007, 04:13 PM. Reason: large picture
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanks Donna.

Mrs. B. How much longer till Trials is done? Not that I want it done because it's very, very good. But I like Nightmares too. LOL

I want them both done!

Thanks Mrs. B.

So, there's a game over in the H & H forum about things that you do not want to hear in the intercom and I thought, oh, what the heck...

Name the Top Ten Things John Would Say To Teyla through The Intercom....

*did I word that correctly*

and Vice Versa but with Teyla....

This should be interesting...

Top Ten Things John Would Say to Teyla Via the Intercom:

10. Teyla, I"m Home!
                        9. Teyla, I'll get the popcorn, you bring the turkey sandwiches.
                        8. Teyla, code red in my room, in 10 minutes.
                        7. Will the Athosian Female leader also a member of Sheppard's team please report to Sheppard's office.
                        6. Teyla, your Victoria Secrets catalogue just arrived.
                        5. All Personnel, the Gym will be closed for the next 1, no 2 hours.
                        4. I got it! Purple, purple is your favorite color!
                        3. *clears throat and begins to sing, You are my sunshine*
                        2. All personnel, the new recruits have just arrived. Meet me in the gateroom. Teyla, for reasons that I shall explain later, you are to remain in your quarters until further notice.
                        1. And for the final step of the Athosian engagement ceremony, I will name all of Teyla's ancestors starting with her late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late great, great grandfather, Omrarsh.

Your turn....
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Donna.

Mrs. B. How much longer till Trials is done? Not that I want it done because it's very, very good. But I like Nightmares too. LOL

I want them both done!

Thanks Mrs. B.

So, there's a game over in the H & H forum about things that you do not want to hear in the intercom and I thought, oh, what the heck...

Name the Top Ten Things John Would Say To Teyla through The Intercom....

*did I word that correctly*

and Vice Versa but with Teyla....

This should be interesting...

Top Ten Things John Would Say to Teyla Via the Intercom:

10. Teyla, I"m Home!
                          9. Teyla, I'll get the popcorn, you bring the turkey sandwiches.
                          8. Teyla, code red in my room, in 10 minutes.
                          7. Will the Athosian Female leader also a member of Sheppard's team please report to Sheppard's office.
                          6. Teyla, your Victoria Secrets catalogue just arrived.
                          5. All Personnel, the Gym will be closed for the next 1, no 2 hours.
                          4. I got it! Purple, purple is your favorite color!
                          3. *clears throat and begins to sing, You are my sunshine*
                          2. All personnel, the new recruits have just arrived. Meet me in the gateroom. Teyla, for reasons that I shall explain later, you are to remain in your quarters until further notice.
                          1. And for the final step of the Athosian engagement ceremony, I will name all of Teyla's ancestors starting with her late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late great, great grandfather, Omrarsh.

Your turn....
                          ROFLMAO!!! Omrarsh.... Love it!

Anywho, I just updated Complicated. Let me know what you think
                          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Whoops, forgot the link!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3618814/1/Complicated

sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              Part 11 - The Trial

Spoiler:
                              NOOOOoooo!”

John slammed into the now closed hallway entrance, pounding on the stones with his fists, until his skin started to tear and blood trickled slowly down the wall. Rodney’s face was ash white. He slumped against a nearby wall, as his knees began to buckle, and he slid his body onto the floor.

John tried everything he could think of to reopen the entrance. He tried pulling it apart, kicking at it, swearing at it, all useless. He reached to his side, un-holstering his gun, and started shooting at it while futile tears filled his eyes.

Rodney yelled at him from his position on the floor. “Enough! Can’t you see nothing is working!”

John’s teary eyes changed to hot fury as he turned quickly, yanking Rodney’s body from the ground with one hand to his neck. “THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU HELD ME BACK!” His grip on Rodney’s throat tightened as he continued, his expression desperate. “I could have saved her…I was supposed to protect her……She needed me…..” His voice trailed, choking for air.

His grip suddenly lessened and Rodney exhaled deeply and immediately put his own hand to his throat, soothing the reddening area. Rodney looked at John’s distraught features and sighed.

“Look, I’m sorry. There’s nothing we could have done. You would have died too if I had let you go.”

John knew he was right, but didn’t care. He would have rather died trying to do something, than swallowing the guilt picturing her outstretched arms and small smile as she tried so hard to reach him.

He did not look at Rodney when he spoke. “Let’s go. I need to get the hell out of here.”

Rodney nodded and he followed the despondent Colonel to the next room, but not before one last look behind him to the dormant hallway.
                              Finally caught up! YAY!! LOL!!!. I read chapters 10 and 11!...Wow!!! this fic is soooo exciting!

Spoiler:
                              Poor Teyla!!! OMG!!!. I'm keeping my fingers crossed somehow Ronon and Teyla are okay

Once again nice job with John and Rodney's emotions! you did it perfectly .

Just saw your Blog as well!!!. I also like Lost, Supernatural, SGA (of course) and BSG!!!. Very cool!
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Two hearts as One Wall
                                Spoiler:

sig

icon
                                These are sooo beautiful Camy!!!!

By the way, i added your LJ as a friend, i hope i did it right! LOL!!. I'm sooo bad with LJ and i really don't know how to navigate it well LOL!!!. Steph was trying to teach me how to add someone as a friend so i hope i did it okay!.
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X