No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found this thread in the middle of the second page again....

did you guys see this: http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=2&id=42390

spoilers for what happened to weir
    Last edited by MrsB108; 11 July 2007, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Spoiler:
      Thanks to whomever asked the question! I just hope I can hold out that long without passing out! Because, I know I will not be the only one who is disappointed if it is not even remotely John's be it DG or Whatever!!
      I can not help myself! This is how I feel!!
      Um, actually, I'm pretty sure that
      Spoiler:
      Teyla's baby won't be John's, just because of the show dynamics.

I don't know this for certain, but I doubt it will be.

However, Teyla's pregnancy doesn't change the fact that John and Teyla do care about each other canonically - both as team-mates and (I believe) as more.

It doesn't mean that John/Teyla can't happen, and I will smite down with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to destroy my childre...

Oops. Sorry. <gets out of Samuel L Jackson mode>

But seriously, people. My bets are all behind a) not John's kid, b) not a human baby (or a human baby that ends up mutated through...I dont know, cosmic radiation or something), c) John/Teyla shippiness happening anyway!

Sel.

Comment

More from JM's Blog

Spoiler:
        Anonymous #3 writes: “We will know the father of teyla's baby in the first or the second half of season 4?”

Answer: We will know very early.
        Last edited by Quania2007; 11 July 2007, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          I found this thread in the middle of the second page again....

did you guys see this: http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=2&id=42390

spoilers for what happened to weir
          Thanks for the link MrsB.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Thanks for the link MrsB.
            Just read this myself. Thanks for link Mrs. B!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

So did anyone watch Eureka? there was no sga preview huh?
              how was the bsg one?

Comment

Before I forget Ruby. I got hubby to read The Heat is On and Foreplay. For The Heat is On, he was so so with them in the transporter, but he definately loved the end with Ronan ad Rodney. In Foreplay he laughed through the whole thing, he loves who you get the characters and their interactions. I'll get him to start reading other's fic too. One day.
                Aw, shucks, thanks!

By the way, I've noticed lots of people saying this and have no idea what it means - WTG. ??????????????
                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                  Aw, shucks, thanks!

By the way, I've noticed lots of people saying this and have no idea what it means - WTG. ??????????????
                  It took me awhile to figure out since it's so close to another WT word but it means WAY TO GO!!

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
                    Spoiler:

However, Teyla's pregnancy doesn't change the fact that John and Teyla do care about each other canonically - both as team-mates and (I believe) as more.

It doesn't mean that John/Teyla can't happen, and I will smite down with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to destroy my childre...

But seriously, people. My bets are all behind a) not John's kid, b) not a human baby (or a human baby that ends up mutated through...I dont know, cosmic radiation or something), c) John/Teyla shippiness happening anyway!

Sel.
                    Have to agree with you there... still, the angst will be great to watch!
                    sigpic

Comment

It took me awhile to figure out since it's so close to another WT word but it means WAY TO GO!!
                      Ohhhhhhh!! Thanks!!
                      sigpic

Comment

MrsB I left you a review on ff.net, but just want to say that I'm loving Trials!!

Spoiler:
                        If Ronon and Teyla aren't okay I'm going to write a story where you die a nasty death at the hands of a Wraith. You have been warned.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
                          Spoiler:

Sel.
                          Well, I"m still hoping that....

s4 specs..
                          Spoiler:
                          this is not the product of some love affair and that eventually either the baby and the father die or dissapear and then we continue to see John and Teyla in this awkward position now. I do believe that we will continue to see John and Teyla in Season 4, that much Mallozzi has reassured us with is emotional scenes with John. And when John and Teyla are in scenes together the screen lights up, imagine when it is going to be emotional scenes what that would look like? We've seen their emotional scenes to some degree but I think this Season it's going to be a lot more intense and that has to be good. AH!

So, I'm with you. I do think John and Teyla will always be, there hasn't been any other. And I hope it's some weird/alien thing going on. But it is a mystery, that's for sure. And we will know early on, that's even better. I wonder if it's because we will see at the beginning maybe some more of Teyla's secret love interest or if it's because Adrift and Lifeline and even Reunion promise to have some great angst and action where the team is face in danger and this is how somehow something happens to Teyla in the process and we will simply figure it out. Who knows. Whatever it is, it isn't going to happen in Missing since Mullie confirmed that this is where she actually finds out. And if I"m not mistaken Keller is with Teyla in Missing so I'm wondering if Keller will know and keep this a secret with Teyla. But then again, in the Seer she mentions that no one knows.

Ah, all this waiting!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                            MrsB I left you a review on ff.net, but just want to say that I'm loving Trials!!

Spoiler:
                            If Ronon and Teyla aren't okay I'm going to write a story where you die a nasty death at the hands of a Wraith. You have been warned.

LOL - Hey, tell me how you really feel ruby LOL

Thanks for your review and hopefully I'll be able to finish this week
                            How is Complicated coming?

Comment

Yes, Ruby...complicated is very good and I can't wait till you updated. Mrs. B. I"m waiting for the end of Trials to read the entire thing. Too much suspense is not good for me! LOL

Not with a headache in the background.

And Ruby I"m loving your Baby fic as well. You're characters are very well voiced!

Keep it up ladies!
                              sigpic

Comment

We are continuing with the couples episode caps game and we made fifth place with Sateda. We are going to go with Sunday now, I think because we have good caps of that in the Galleria...

here is the link to the page where the Sunday caps were posted in the Galleria. you don't need to save the caps in your computer. Simply find the cap that you want to post, and then copy and paste the IMG code from beginning to end and then post it in the thread.

Hope you all participate.....

Here's the page with Sunday caps...
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...+caps&page=171

I was going to go with Phantoms...but like I mentioned....Wikked hasn't capped that episode yet in Stargaze but she will soon...I guess PB has been giving her a hard time. I can't keep saving caps in my computer....LOL

Here's the link to the game...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=25
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X