X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seldear View Post
    Um, actually, I'm pretty sure that
    Spoiler:
    Teyla's baby won't be John's, just because of the show dynamics.

I don't know this for certain, but I doubt it will be.

However, Teyla's pregnancy doesn't change the fact that John and Teyla do care about each other canonically - both as team-mates and (I believe) as more.

It doesn't mean that John/Teyla can't happen, and I will smite down with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to destroy my childre...

Oops. Sorry. <gets out of Samuel L Jackson mode>

But seriously, people. My bets are all behind a) not John's kid, b) not a human baby (or a human baby that ends up mutated through...I dont know, cosmic radiation or something), c) John/Teyla shippiness happening anyway!

Sel.
    I agree.
    Spoiler:
    I don't think the baby is human or that the pregnancy is even natural.

But that doesn't mean J/T shippiness won't happen in season 4.

Guess there really was no preview after Eureka, huh?

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
      I agree.
      Spoiler:
      I don't think the baby is human or that the pregnancy is even natural.

But that doesn't mean J/T shippiness won't happen in season 4.

Guess there really was no preview after Eureka, huh?

I guess not. I'm sure someone would have said something if there was...boo

This thread is so quiet today
      Last edited by MrsB108; 11 July 2007, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Part 11 - The Trial

Spoiler:
        NOOOOoooo!”

John slammed into the now closed hallway entrance, pounding on the stones with his fists, until his skin started to tear and blood trickled slowly down the wall. Rodney’s face was ash white. He slumped against a nearby wall, as his knees began to buckle, and he slid his body onto the floor.

John tried everything he could think of to reopen the entrance. He tried pulling it apart, kicking at it, swearing at it, all useless. He reached to his side, un-holstering his gun, and started shooting at it while futile tears filled his eyes.

Rodney yelled at him from his position on the floor. “Enough! Can’t you see nothing is working!”

John’s teary eyes changed to hot fury as he turned quickly, yanking Rodney’s body from the ground with one hand to his neck. “THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU HELD ME BACK!” His grip on Rodney’s throat tightened as he continued, his expression desperate. “I could have saved her…I was supposed to protect her……She needed me…..” His voice trailed, choking for air.

His grip suddenly lessened and Rodney exhaled deeply and immediately put his own hand to his throat, soothing the reddening area. Rodney looked at John’s distraught features and sighed.

“Look, I’m sorry. There’s nothing we could have done. You would have died too if I had let you go.”

John knew he was right, but didn’t care. He would have rather died trying to do something, than swallowing the guilt picturing her outstretched arms and small smile as she tried so hard to reach him.

He did not look at Rodney when he spoke. “Let’s go. I need to get the hell out of here.”

Rodney nodded and he followed the despondent Colonel to the next room, but not before one last look behind him to the dormant hallway.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Part 11 - The Trial

Spoiler:
          NOOOOoooo!”

John slammed into the now closed hallway entrance, pounding on the stones with his fists, until his skin started to tear and blood trickled slowly down the wall. Rodney’s face was ash white. He slumped against a nearby wall, as his knees began to buckle, and he slid his body onto the floor.

John tried everything he could think of to reopen the entrance. He tried pulling it apart, kicking at it, swearing at it, all useless. He reached to his side, un-holstering his gun, and started shooting at it while futile tears filled his eyes.

Rodney yelled at him from his position on the floor. “Enough! Can’t you see nothing is working!”

John’s teary eyes changed to hot fury as he turned quickly, yanking Rodney’s body from the ground with one hand to his neck. “THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU HELD ME BACK!” His grip on Rodney’s throat tightened as he continued, his expression desperate. “I could have saved her…I was supposed to protect her……She needed me…..” His voice trailed, choking for air.

His grip suddenly lessened and Rodney exhaled deeply and immediately put his own hand to his throat, soothing the reddening area. Rodney looked at John’s distraught features and sighed.

“Look, I’m sorry. There’s nothing we could have done. You would have died too if I had let you go.”

John knew he was right, but didn’t care. He would have rather died trying to do something, than swallowing the guilt picturing her outstretched arms and small smile as she tried so hard to reach him.

He did not look at Rodney when he spoke. “Let’s go. I need to get the hell out of here.”

Rodney nodded and he followed the despondent Colonel to the next room, but not before one last look behind him to the dormant hallway.

Spoiler:
          Awwww. Poor John. It's so wonderful how you express his feelings. Another awesome chpt.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Spoiler:
            Awwww. Poor John. It's so wonderful how you express his feelings. Another awesome chpt.
            Thanks scifan.
            It's quiet here today, huh?

Comment

Part 11 - The Trial

Spoiler:
              NOOOOoooo!”

OH MY GOD!!!

Spoiler:
              I actually have tears in my eyes - no joke. That was powerful stuff MrsB. I can't wait for the next part!!
              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Part 11 - The Trial

Spoiler:
                NOOOOoooo!”

John slammed into the now closed hallway entrance, pounding on the stones with his fists, until his skin started to tear and trickled slowly down the wall. Rodney’s face was ash white. He slumped against a nearby wall, as his knees began to buckle, and he slid his body onto the floor.

John tried everything he could think of to reopen the entrance. He tried pulling it apart, kicking at it, swearing at it, all useless. He reached to his side, un-holstering his gun, and started at it while futile tears filled his eyes.

Spoiler:
                So sad Poor Shep and Rodney.....and Teyla.......and Ronon
                But nice update

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                  OH MY GOD!!!

Spoiler:
                  I actually have tears in my eyes - no joke. That was powerful stuff MrsB. I can't wait for the next part!!

Thanks Ruby. The story started out kinda comical but now? Forget it

Thanks girlinabox

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
                    Um, actually, I'm pretty sure that
                    Spoiler:
                    Teyla's baby won't be John's, just because of the show dynamics.

I don't know this for certain, but I doubt it will be.

However, Teyla's pregnancy doesn't change the fact that John and Teyla do care about each other canonically - both as team-mates and (I believe) as more.

It doesn't mean that John/Teyla can't happen, and I will smite down with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to destroy my childre...

Oops. Sorry. <gets out of Samuel L Jackson mode>

But seriously, people. My bets are all behind a) not John's kid, b) not a human baby (or a human baby that ends up mutated through...I dont know, cosmic radiation or something), c) John/Teyla shippiness happening anyway!

Sel.
                    Yep, this is what I've been guessing as well. As much as I wish for it to be his, I do not at all expect it to be.
                    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      Well, I"m still hoping that....

s4 specs..
                      Spoiler:
                      this is not the product of some love affair and that eventually either the baby and the father die or dissapear and then we continue to see John and Teyla in this awkward position now. I do believe that we will continue to see John and Teyla in Season 4, that much Mallozzi has reassured us with is emotional scenes with John. And when John and Teyla are in scenes together the screen lights up, imagine when it is going to be emotional scenes what that would look like? We've seen their emotional scenes to some degree but I think this Season it's going to be a lot more intense and that has to be good. AH!

So, I'm with you. I do think John and Teyla will always be, there hasn't been any other. And I hope it's some weird/alien thing going on. But it is a mystery, that's for sure. And we will know early on, that's even better. I wonder if it's because we will see at the beginning maybe some more of Teyla's secret love interest or if it's because Adrift and Lifeline and even Reunion promise to have some great angst and action where the team is face in danger and this is how somehow something happens to Teyla in the process and we will simply figure it out. Who knows. Whatever it is, it isn't going to happen in Missing since Mullie confirmed that this is where she actually finds out. And if I"m not mistaken Keller is with Teyla in Missing so I'm wondering if Keller will know and keep this a secret with Teyla. But then again, in the Seer she mentions that no one knows.

Ah, all this waiting!
                      Oh, a nice compliment to what Sel said! Totally agree as well!

Comment

Part 11 - The Trial

Spoiler:
                        NOOOOoooo!”

Another wonderful update, Mrs. B!!!! Thank you!!!!

Comment

Two hearts as One Wall
                          Spoiler:

sig

icon
                          sigpic

Comment

Two hearts as One Wall
                            Spoiler:

sig

icon

Excellent!!! Hey do you mind if I put this on my blog with your name on it?

Comment

Two hearts as One Wall
                              Spoiler:

sig

icon
                              Very beautiful! Camy, what program do use for your pics?
                              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Thank you Ruby. I made an earlier one for angst but it's up in the Galleria...I use PhotoImpactPro V 11 from Nova I believe it is. Very user friendly, just the way I like it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X