No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, I was re watching Phantoms today and I came across the part where Shep and his army buddy go tumbling down the hill.
    Spoiler:

Does this mean that he dropped Teyla down the hill, too?
    Poor Teyla.

my ships

Comment

Another flaw i've got is a very short memory span,i lose concentration very easily

She sure is checking him out alright,i mean lets face it,what's not to like
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Everyone!

Just finished this sweet little fic!!

Wee Lass by Baalsgirl
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2739476/1/Wee_Lass

It's so precious!! I think you'll enjoy it!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Can you tell I like my new online program. Here's a couple more.

Unfortunately they got distored when I had to make it smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

(
            Very nice scifan...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              Very nice scifan...
              Thanks Blue. Nice to see you around more today. I've really missed having you around.

Comment

Oh wow, i've missed a lot it seems in just a day! LOL!

I've got a lot to catch up on but i did want to say that....i didn't even realize that there was a new J/T thread???? LOL!. But i guess i know why since it's only for discussing season 4 spoilers. I agree with everyone here that the name of our J/T thread shouldn't change. I'm used to the name and i personally think the name is clear enough to know what our thread and discussions are about. If anyones name should be change it should be there's and from what i've read, it looks like ours wont change so i'm very happy about that.

I wont say anymore, everybody already said it perfectly and beautifully, just wanted to add my 2 cents LOL!
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Camy just wanted to ask if we can nominate more that one person in a particular catagory. Like for example in the Best J/T Romantic Music Video , can we nominate more than one person or is it just one person per video catagory???.
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Unfortunately they got distored when I had to make it smaller.
                    Yes i can tell you love your new program and i'm glad!! because you are creating beautiful art work!!!...can't wait to see what you come up with next!
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Teyla admiring John...

LOL!!! i love this Blue!!...Admiring John is sooo right!! LOL!!!. Shoot, i admire him everytime he's on the tv screen! LOL!
                      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                        I'm so bummed it looks like the extended SGA trailer won't air until next week! I was looking forward to watching it tonight and having some more speculation and discussion on it! It's been a while since we've gotten any new spoilers or rumors to talk about. But one week away isn't too bad at least!
                        Me too!!!...i was actually going to ask if it's true that there will be no SGA sneak peek today since i got that Scifi newsletter thing in my email and it said in big "Eureka Featuring a sneek peak of BSG: Razor". So now i know it's true that we will not get the SGA sneek peak today but i guess waiting another week wont be bad. But yes, definitely bummed but i do see BSG so i'm still going to tune in and see the sneak peak so not a total loss i suppose LOL!.
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Okay, i'm trying to catch up but i don't want to keep spamming the thread so hopefully i can come back again later but i definitely wanted to give my congrats to all those who have reached a specific number of posts!!!

Congrats to Mrs B, Seldear and Yappichick on 200 posts!!!

Congrats to Scifan for reaching 900!!! Wow!

Congrats Elflinn for reaching 700!!!

girlinabox love your wallie!!!..it's nice to see another great artist! thank you for sharing it with us!

Great news about Joe's nomination!!!...he is awesome and i hope he wins!

Okay, i know i've got a lot of fic recs and MrsB lovely new chapter so i'll come back later so i don't spam the thread too much! Sorry
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                            Camy just wanted to ask if we can nominate more that one person in a particular catagory. Like for example in the Best J/T Romantic Music Video , can we nominate more than one person or is it just one person per video catagory???.
                            Since I think Camy said she might be away for a little time... I hope I can answer this one right....
                            According to what I can read of the rules...you can nominate up to 3 per subcategory... so as you say as an example J/T romatic video... you may nominate up to 3 videos... you could nominate 3 different videomakers if you want.. you may offer up to 2 nominations per creator...
                            An example... 2 videos from me, 1 from LC... or 2 from LC and 1 from me,,, or 1 from me, 1 from LC and 1 from Devine...

Hope it makes sense
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

lovely wallie Blue
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Check it out: http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=42372

it's about teyla's/rl's
                                Spoiler:
                                pregnancy

nothing too new at all

Comment

Working...
                                X