X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    That was FAB Nina.

Some wonderful intense John moments - you can see why we all love this man

Great J/T scenes as well - the kiss - John in Teyla's lap - the head touch. also great music.

Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks Blue.....

I'm so glad you enjoyed it....

Well to such music it's fitting with intense Shep scenes... seems like he is the one I easily work with when it comes to videos but...Teyla has a way to sneak in there... since I chose favorite scenes...and she has so many with him that I love so... why fight it

Thanks again...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Thanks Blue.....

I'm so glad you enjoyed it....

Well to such music it's fitting with intense Shep scenes... seems like he is the one I easily work with when it comes to videos but...Teyla has a way to sneak in there... since I chose favorite scenes...and she has so many with him that I love so... why fight it

Thanks again...
      The music is amazing and it really showed how intense Shep gets at times which sometimes goes unnoticed on the show. I love serious and intense Shep. Not too keen when he steps too much onto the dark side - don't like to see him kill with such ease which I thought he did in the Siege/Storm. Because of that I rarely ever rewatch these eps.

But I love him when he is angry and all hot and bothered - like in Suspicion. One of my favourite Shep eps.
      sigpic

Comment

Nina, wow that has got to be one of the most compelling JT videos I’ve ever seen…the way it portrays John…yowsa, it just had me falling in love with the guy all over again.

Greaaat work!

And guys chapter 11 of Trials of Faith is up.

Comment

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day, whether you celebrated Christmas or not and may you have a blessed New Year!

Just playing my favorite game, catch up, with ten pages to go so let’s see:

Blue: Belated congrats 1,000 may goodness and I was glad when I hit 50!

Camy: I think I’ve sad it before, but you have an eye for art. These congrats images are beautiful. Teyla's Gift To John: 6. I love KOYLA T-shirt – Shame on you! 5. Jug of Athosian Rum – I wouldn’t mind some of that myself.

Nina: Belated congrats on 20,000! * eyes cross thinking about all that typing* Oh and I saw your video JS- Dangerous Life: Loved it! The music and John’s emotional arc went very well together. Beautiful.

Love conquers: “One Snowy Christmas” - Are you kidding me? That was amazing! How could you not think it perfect?

Donna Booth: Checked out the slide show: Awesome!

Recommended fics: Trails of Faith (you guys are making me really want to read this), Monster Slayer, Fragments of Vision, You Gave to Me, and The Covenant: I'm still cathing up on these.

Spoilers on ‘The Game’: Thanks to everyone who added to the discussion on ‘The Game’. I’m still trying to be a good girl and wait and your spoilers are helping a lot.

Wha? I think I saw a post from Captain Ritter …Hi!

Season 4:
          Spoiler:
          I really hope this crossover into season 4 will be just that – a few cross over episodes (with very small parts like MMM). Sam Carter really has no place in the Pegasus galaxy. She should be concentrating on a way to defeat the Ori and looking forward to doing SG-1 movies. Hey maybe we’ll finally see the Sam/Jack ship! Anyway, I love her character on SG-1 and think that’s where she belongs. Besides, don’t we get enough McKay already? Her presence would only encourage the writers to focus on him even more.

Comment

Originally posted by fates4jt View Post
            Nina, wow that has got to be one of the most compelling JT videos I’ve ever seen…the way it portrays John…yowsa, it just had me falling in love with the guy all over again.

Greaaat work!

And guys chapter 11 of Trials of Faith is up.
            Thank you.... I'm so glad you enjoyed the video...
            Heheh portrays John,,yes well the thing is I started out with a complete just John video...well when I watched it in the end,,,I saw Teyla there almost at every turn *lol* so I thought okay,,it focuses on John but since Teyla was there as well...it could very well be in some ways a J/T video....
            I just went epi after epi and chose intense and my favorite clips ,,, but of course since I love J/T a lot of my favorite scenes are with them together *lol*

Thanks again... glad I could help you fall for him all over again,,,trust me I fall even more everytime I see him

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post

Nina: Belated congrats on 20,000! * eyes cross thinking about all that typing* Oh and I saw your video JS- Dangerous Life: Loved it! The music and John’s emotional arc went very well together. Beautiful.
            Thank you Devine....
            Yes yes typing a lot these days *lol*

Glad you enjoyed the video... I chose intense scenes since the music is pretty intense at times...more so towards the ending... he sure have had an emotional journey since walking through the stargate...

Thanks again...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

WikkedAngel - Saw 'The Game' pics in the galleria - Awesome! Thanks a million! Happy with J/T fix for the day.

Comment

Hi Everyone .

Hope you all had a great christmas and are enjoying all the festivities and that Santa brought you all what you requested.

I had a great day yesterday and today I'm just relaxing and enjoying doing as little as possible.

season 4... and a bit of a rant coming up..

Spoiler:
                I am trying to remain optimistic about season four with all the new changes. Not happy at all about AT coming to Atlantis and really feel that she will be completely out of place. I'm hoping that she will only be in a few eps. I also hope that Teyla will get some decent screentime next season, and that Sheppard will get some good meaty material. I'm also pissed off after reading the interview on GW with David Hewlett, where he considers season three to the McKay season. Once again he managed to get the lions share of screentime and character development, and if this continues next season I will NOT be happy. Its disgraceful that the writers continue to focus on him so much just because they feel he is the easiest to write for. When have we ever seen any of the writers come forth and praise Joe Flanigan or GW praise him after a Shep centric ep like Common Ground. I am really tired of the obsession with McKay and my wish for season four is to have as little of McKay as possible.

Rant now over .. sorry but I had to get that off my chest
                sigpic

Comment

Oh I know Blue....

I feel alot like you do about season 4....

I read that with DH and I thought,,,great even he thinks so...and Joe felt it...why on earth can't the writers realize what they are pulling if even the two actors sees it like that...*sigh*
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Merry Day After Christmas!

Had a good day. Didn't get any SGA or JT stuff as I'd hoped from hubby. Ah well. Guess I'll have to buy it myself. LOL.

Hope you're all doing well. We're still going through our spat of illnesses here so I'm too wiped out to participate much, sorry. Month 2 and counting.

I know I owe everyone a Hiatus Event update. I'll try hard to make it happen!

Doxy

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I am trying to remain optimistic about season four with all the new changes. Not happy at all about AT coming to Atlantis and really feel that she will be completely out of place. I'm hoping that she will only be in a few eps. I also hope that Teyla will get some decent screentime next season, and that Sheppard will get some good meaty material. I'm also pissed off after reading the interview on GW with David Hewlett, where he considers season three to the McKay season. Once again he managed to get the lions share of screentime and character development, and if this continues next season I will NOT be happy. Its disgraceful that the writers continue to focus on him so much just because they feel he is the easiest to write for. When have we ever seen any of the writers come forth and praise Joe Flanigan or GW praise him after a Shep centric ep like Common Ground. I am really tired of the obsession with McKay and my wish for season four is to have as little of McKay as possible.

Rant now over .. sorry but I had to get that off my chest

Me too…

Spoiler:
                      I’m finding it hard to take the writers at face value when they tell us the other characters (i.e Teyla) will be getting fair air time/attention next season... I mean with AT coming on board, no matter how short her stint may be, I feel that once again it’s going to turn into the Rodney Mckay show; how could it not be; it’s like a given; when Sam’s anywhere in his vicinity you can best believe Rodney’s gonna be around, either trying to impress her or going off on some tirade regarding how much more of a genius he is than she.

All in all, she will be out of place being mostly there to emphasize Rodney’s neurotic and idiosyncratic personality; do we really need this…we get it from him just fine without any outside help.

Then there're the epi's solely dedicated to his development...I must admit I do love seeing the many ranges of Rodney developed, but can we get this growth distributed to us throughout the various seasons.
                      Now, guys this isn’t a hate fest against Rodney, I truly love this character, but in small doses; so for me, just thinking of another season potentially concentrated with Rodney episodes…arghh it gets to me because with that happening it essentially means that the others will sorely be ignored.

Thank you.... I'm so glad you enjoyed the video...
                      Heheh portrays John,,yes well the thing is I started out with a complete just John video...well when I watched it in the end,,,I saw Teyla there almost at every turn *lol* so I thought okay,,it focuses on John but since Teyla was there as well...it could very well be in some ways a J/T video....
                      I just went epi after epi and chose intense and my favorite clips ,,, but of course since I love J/T a lot of my favorite scenes are with them together *lol*

Thanks again... glad I could help you fall for him all over again,,,trust me I fall even more everytime I see him

Yeeeah, I kinda did get the impression that it was meant to be more of a Sheppard video, thank goodness Teyla was in most of the scenes you used for the vid…she directly and indirectly unequivocally adds to the dynamic that makes up this man…speaking of which, it’s simply fabulous that she’s almost always around when he’s at his most fierce and always around when he’s emotionally vulnerable and ready to expose his deepest thoughts and feelings to only her, but I digress…anyhoo, I admire and applaud your work, so please, please continue creating.
                      Last edited by fates4jt; 26 December 2006, 04:32 PM.

Comment

A little Christmas present from me....

It's my 3rd John Sheppard video...
                        However.... when I looked at the finished product there are scenes that I used for John that has Teyla in it as well so maybe in a small small way it's kind of a light J/T video at some parts...

BE AWARE THOUGH THAT IT CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS FOR UNAIRED EPISODES IN USA!!!

John Sheppard - Dangerous Life

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LLZX6YID
                        http://www5.spread-it.com/dl.php?id=...32e761cc647eaa

Putting up two links incase one might not work for some...just in case...
                        I'm back! Hope everyone had a great holiday!!

Nina, wonderful vid!! Great clips showcasing John! Loved the instrumental music as well! Very nice! Thank you for sharing!!!!
                        Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by fates4jt View Post

Yeeeah, I kinda did get the impression that it was meant to be more of a Sheppard video, thank goodness Teyla was in most of the scenes you used for the vid…she directly and indirectly unequivocally adds to the dynamic that makes up this man…speaking of which, it’s simply fabulous that she’s almost always around when he’s at his most fierce and always around when he’s emotionally vulnerable and ready to expose his deepest thoughts and feelings to only her, but I digress…anyhoo, I admire and applaud your work, so please, please continue creating.
                          *lol* yes I think the first impression that it was ..was the title of the video...
                          But as you say Teyla is a lot with him,, and I truly love that she is around him at his moments...

Thanks again for your kind words on my video and don't worry I will continue to do videos

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                          I'm back! Hope everyone had a great holiday!!

Nina, wonderful vid!! Great clips showcasing John! Loved the instrumental music as well! Very nice! Thank you for sharing!!!!
                          Thank you LoveConquers..

Glad you enjoyed the video... the whole package with the music and the clips...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I love the music you use in the vid Nina - especially how it builds up towards the end. I wish it could go on longer as I could have listened to that music and watched those beautiful intense John scenes all night.

Have watched the video half a dozen times already. Have the house to myself so I can turn the volume up really loud.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just found out last week how the rating system works here and you can vote what you think of each thread. You can only vote once so if anyone who enjoys the J/T thread and hasn't voted wants to vote - then we may be able to get to a 5 star rating. Its a great thread with great people and lots of good discussion so if you want to vote then go ahead.

I think I have spead my vote around to all the threads I enjoy visiting.
                              sigpic

Comment

I love the music you use in the vid Nina - especially how it builds up towards the end. I wish it could go on longer as I could have listened to that music and watched those beautiful intense John scenes all night.

Have watched the video half a dozen times already. Have the house to myself so I can turn the volume up really loud.
                                Aww...Blue you are making my blush...
                                I love the music too... I wish too that it could go on for longer,,but sorry to say they music wasn't longer then that...I had to put in two to make as long as it went...have I just used one it wouldn't be longer then 1 min...or so...*lol* the first music piece stoped right before John started to talk...and the second piece starts in the hive ship with his head on her lap..

Half a dozen...oh my... I'm in awe you feel that way about it...
                                Tell you the truth I usually never watch much of my own videos after that I've made them,,,since I play them over and over again in my video program to get it done the way I want it...I'm actually most picky when it comes to John videos...can take me forever to do anything,,and trying to listen and make sure I get it to start at the place I want it too..and end where I want it too...don't know how much I tried to listen to the music when a special note came where I wanted an exact clip to start... *lol*

But I have to confess when it comes to the 3 John videos that I've made...they are the ones I have watched the most...can't get enough of them... I guess it's the subject

But thanks again for your kind words... I'm truly glad you seem to enjoy it so much...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X