Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
    Hi
    Just dropping in to deliver a gift for Camy.
    As promised, hon. Since I dunno when I'll get my scanner back to working I took a photo. I'll scan it asap.

Hope you like it. Luv ya. *huggles*

So beautiful, I am utterly speechless right now. You have amazing talent. I took 4 years of art and all I can draw are stick figures.

Comment

Hi
      As promised, hon. Since I dunno when I'll get my scanner back to working I took a photo. I'll scan it asap.

OMG That is sooooo amazing JS you really do have amazing talent it's great.

Comment

Hi

Wow that's an amazing drawing.... really great....I wish I could draw like that...
        A scene I could picture them in of course
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hi

Nice work - very well sketched!

Sel.

Comment

Hi

Came by to catch up on any fics posted in the last few days and I have to say I found a pleasant surprise: Jenova Synthesis – That picture is absolutely beautiful.

Comment

that is an amazing drawing!!!

Comment

Hi

Spoiler:
                Jen... .wowza... awesome... really, really beautiful!
                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  Sheylafan..basically, anything that has John and Teyla in one same scene....is shippy enough for me...

I can only speak for myself of course....
                  Then you'll probably like at least one of the upcoming episodes, Camy. Just from the rumours I've heard.

Sel.

Comment

Hi

Such an awesome picture!! Great job. I can totally imagine that being their wedding photo ... their faces are perfect.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                    Spoiler:
                    SCI-FI....
                    I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Hi

*sadly joins the thread due to unexpected news*

WOW! OH MY! OH HON! OH, I"M I"M I"M....

*faints*
                      sigpic

Comment

*sadly joins the thread due to unexpected news*

WOW! OH MY! OH HON! OH, I"M I"M I"M....

*faints*
                        That is a lovely sketch, JS.

Camy, why are you sad? E-mail me!
                        Sig by Camy

Comment

I'm back..

HI TRIPPY!

Sel....you can't keep secrets from me...tell me what you've got...email me...

WITCHY! HON...do you know how much I've been worried about you?

Why are you lurking...? did someone do something, say something...you just let me know...YOU LET ME KNOW...I'll take care of it...

NOW, while unconscious..look it what I did...I feel like I've killed her pic..but I couldn't find a better way of turning it into a sig without killing John's hair and the rest of the pic....does it look okay?

I mean..is it still as BEAUTIFUL as the original...Oh, I LOVE IT! The details, the expressions, the DETAILS...the perfect similarities....Oh, it's, it's....

okay...breath in, breath out...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, JS..this is the best gift ever.....

Now, Trippy...here's is the reason for my sorrow...I don't know if I can handle of these news like this...sometimes I wish I had never discovered this entire online thing and had just stayed naive and watched the show and when the TV commercial says, NO MORE..then I'd cry and move on....but all this anxiety is killing me!

How can anyone replace any of the characters of SGA...How can Teyla and John move on? Teyla already gets thrown on the side too much and everytime any characters of SG-1 comes in, she isn't there and neither is Beckett or Ronon...

I feel this could seriously hurt our ship in many ways....any thoughts...

here's the news....
                          Stern said Sci Fi plans to use some of the cast members of “SG-1? on the successful “Stargate: Atlantis” sequel, now in its third season and still going strong.

Thanks to Nytel for posting it in her LJ...

and here's the entire article...
                          http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=653

I know that I would not see SGA if things change this drastically...it would just be a waste of time....the real purpose and reason for it would be lost...

JS..you made my night...actually morning...THANKS SWEETIE! YOU ARE THE BEST!

I wonder if there's anyway I can send this to Rachel.

I know she would love it!
                          sigpic

Comment

here's the news....

Stern said Sci Fi plans to use some of the cast members of “SG-1? on the successful “Stargate: Atlantis” sequel, now in its third season and still going strong.

I guess the question is whether they're intending to use the cast as guest stars or regulars.

The present SGA line-up certainly isn't given adequate time or role in the show. It would be a pity to lessen the time the "minor" (and IMO more interesting) characters have to bring in SG1 characters who already have distinct analogues within SGA (Action Hero: Cameron Mitchell/Sheppard, Technocrat: Sam Carter/McKay, Diplomat/Linguist: Daniel Jackson/Weir).

Unfortunately, I doubt that Sci-Fi is much concerned with the value of character storytelling. They're looking at their bottom line - and their bottom line says that they have marketable actors and an existing show in which to put them.

I guess this is the point where people start encouraging either a 2nd spinoff series, or a TV miniseries.

Sel.

Comment

Wow, JS, this is beautiful!! And so romantic!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!!! GORGEOUS!

Steph
                              Last edited by LoveConquers; 24 August 2006, 10:13 PM.
                              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

I'm back..

NOW, while unconscious..look it what I did...I feel like I've killed her pic..but I couldn't find a better way of turning it into a sig without killing John's hair and the rest of the pic....does it look okay?

I mean..is it still as BEAUTIFUL as the original...Oh, I LOVE IT! The details, the expressions, the DETAILS...the perfect similarities....Oh, it's, it's....

okay...breath in, breath out...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, JS..this is the best gift ever.....

Now, Trippy...here's is the reason for my sorrow...I don't know if I can handle of these news like this...sometimes I wish I had never discovered this entire online thing and had just stayed naive and watched the show and when the TV commercial says, NO MORE..then I'd cry and move on....but all this anxiety is killing me!

How can anyone replace any of the characters of SGA...How can Teyla and John move on? Teyla already gets thrown on the side too much and everytime any characters of SG-1 comes in, she isn't there and neither is Beckett or Ronon...

I feel this could seriously hurt our ship in many ways....any thoughts...

here's the news....

I know that I would not see SGA if things change this drastically...it would just be a waste of time....the real purpose and reason for it would be lost...
                                Hey Camy, I think the drawing looks GREAT as a sig!!! Very cool way to showcase such beautiful artwork!

And I too am so frustrated at this lately possible turn of events. From the comments on the board, it looks like pretty much everyone is against the idea of moving SG1 characters to SGA. Let's hope whoever has the power over this horrific decision sees and listens!
                                But on the more positive side, I am hopeful that everything will be just fine. If they planned to transplant the entire cast into Atlantis, why bother cancelling SG1? It makes no sense from a financial standpoint, especially with the cost of main cast salaries. I am hopeful this article is referring to either a few minor secondary characters (like gate guy) or recurring guest star roles (like Caldwell today). And there is still the possibility SG1 being picked up by another network or the whole movie idea. Michael Shanks even commented on his site that it's not over yet (I forget the exact wording, sorry!), so I am feeling pretty positive that everything will work out ok. Let's hope so!!!

Steph
                                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X