Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    One of my fav John/Teyla moments...

Spoiler:
    ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      My thoughts on Sunday and the possible love interest...

Spoiler:
      I just don't see the Teyla/Carson thing at all... when have we ever seen Teyla and Carson even spend any time together. Teyla spends all her time with John and Ronan... if she was pinning away for Beckett why would she not be spending her time with him.. I don't think Carson would have any problem about telling Teyla that he likes her... it's not like the situation with John where Teyla is on his team. If Teyla liked Carson and he liked her ... what would stop them getting together. Teyla's concern for Carson was no more than anyones elses.... Rodney was crying and Ronan looked liked he had a tear in his eye.. so all I saw from Teyla was her being upset at the loss of a close friend.
      As to Dr Hewston offering to drop hints.. it doesn't mean that she was going to speak to John/Carson herself... it could have been to someone who knew John ... ie the scientest playing golf with John... now wouldnt that be a lot easier ... John plays golf with this guy so he is relaxed and off the clock ... easier to start a convo about relationships.. as we saw in the case of him and Ronan.

Carson is the last person I would chose and I really cannot see tpb coming up with the revelation that Teyla is carrying Carsons baby... for that to be the case she and Carson would have had to be very serious if they were actually ... doing the deed.. and if that was the case then I think Teyla would have been FAR more upset that saying she feels a great sadness.

I don't think we had the convo between John and Ronan for no reason... Ronan tells John that he always thought that he and Teyla would ... "you know"... so why would the writers bother with something as blatent as this and also show John second later loosing his cool when he sees how injured Teyla is.

I think the tpb are building up John and Teyla's relationship and have been over the last 3 seasons and especially in season three and are not going to suddenly go in a completely different direction..
      Some interesting points Blue. Don't be surprised if tptb do a Jack and Sam thing on us. I know J/S is a little different, being that they are both military and he's her CO,but John is very simular to Jack.
      We'll have to see.

BP. before I forget again. I loved your breakdown for Sunday. Great job.

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
        Noooo......

Spoiler:
        That's not fair i want to see teyla's real experience on earth!!! not Fair one bit!!! why would ronon be going but not teyla??

thanks LC for the info anyway
        Ok, don't get mad at me to post again.

Spoiler:
        Maybe John's afraid that Teyla will spend hours and hour shopping for baby stuff and maternity clothes. In Home, eventhough she really wasn't on Earth, John commented on how long she shopped. I thought that was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

Thanks Camy...
          sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if someone has already recommended this fic but it's very good. It promises loads of angst and torture and our favorite pairing...John and Teyla..go and leave a review...

Unusual Situation by MyLadyLorna...I checked her profile and it looks to be her first Atlantis fic and even better it's a Sheyla fic...Woohooo! We need to encourage new writers guys! Loving it!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3574161/1/

spoilers for season 4.

Spoiler:
            I just read that Teyla is not going to Earth afterall in Miller's Crossing. How dissapointing. Considering that to my recollection only and in all of Rodney's character centric episodes, Teyla and Ronon always suffer, I imagine that there won't be no plot B for Teyla and that we will see her briefly or maybe she's missing in action or something. Who knows. I highly doubt that we will have a Plot B for her, now that I think of it, only in Rodney's character centric episodes are there no plot B's and the rest of the characters are really side stepped to feature him. In Sateda, they were all featured nicely. I bet it will somehow have to do with her pregnancy or they will simply not even mention her at all...maybe Teyla herself will express that she's not feeling well, and would like to stay behind. But then again, there's an optimistic side of me that says that if she was planned to be in that episdoe to begin with but due to new changes she was taken out, then I wonder if maybe there will be something for her in this episode, but again, I doubt it. With all the other characters going off world and Jeannie being in this one, there's a high probability that we will get another Grace Under Pressure double take! or at the very least an Intruder stunt, or even MMM redo!

Can someone be brave enough to ask Mallozzi for me, if Teyla will be completely axed from this episode? This way I can plan ahead for that weekend and not even bother to record it.

WAIT!

*ducks*
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, last post... for now. Welcom Ruby Caspar. Can you post your link for your fanfic. When I have time, I'll read them.

Comment

Ah, I"ll post my last one too...

Romantic Hot Spots Challenge:

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

awesome pics blue and camy
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

[QUOTE=Camy;6740455]Ah, I"ll post my last one too...

Spoiler:
                    [/QUOTE

This is boo-tiful Camy!

Woohoo! Ruby gave us 2 new chapters in Baby Love!!

Yes!!!!!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      Ah, I"ll post my last one too...

Spoiler:

Thats really beautiful Camy..

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      awesome pics blue and camy

Thanks Donna..
                      sigpic

Comment

I have question....

How do you get multiple quotes in one reply?

This might be an odd question for some, but, I am still trying to master this
                        feature. As soon as do, I will be able to reply more then. I'm still kinda new to
                        forum thing!!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          I have question....

How do you get multiple quotes in one reply?

This might be an odd question for some, but, I am still trying to master this
                          feature. As soon as do, I will be able to reply more then. I'm still kinda new to
                          forum thing!!
                          Down the bottom of a post there are three icons...a 'QUOTE' and 'QR' and the one in the middle is like a piece of paper with a +....well that is the multiple quote button...
                          -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
                            Down the bottom of a post there are three icons...a 'QUOTE' and 'QR' and the one in the middle is like a piece of paper with a +....well that is the multiple quote button...
                            THANKS SC!!!
                            Last edited by Elflinn; 04 June 2007, 02:43 PM. Reason: text was not the size i wanted
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Ancient Baby Maker by Agrabah's Princes

Here's a new fic in case anyone's interested!! It looks like her first SGA fic and
                              it's J/T!! New chapter has been updated today. Enjpy!!!!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Hello ladies, thanks to having a three day migraine, having to babysit a five year old, and going to the University of Tampa Campus today because I am transfering there soon I have not been able to get on. I had to tape 'Sunday' and plan to watch it tomorrow.

Ruby, welcome. I have not read any of your fics yet because I am backed up applying for scholorhips, but I will start tomorrow.
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X