Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Hi,

Nice to see you drop in - hope you stick around and join in the discussions once the new eps air in the States.
    I'd like to. The second half of season three is wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
      I'd like to. The second half of season three is wonderful.
      I agree the second half of season 3 is really wonderful...such an awesome season...and hoping for it to keep it up in season 4

Awesome pics Nina, she's just too cute for words. No wonder John is head over heals in love with Teyla!
      Yeah she sure is so cute... and yeah I agree no wonder John is love with Teyla...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I love how she is dressed too - she looks so cute in her winter woolies and her boots.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          I love how she is dressed too - she looks so cute in her winter woolies and her boots.
          *giggle* I know, they were cute. I had to crack up when she had the sticks and with the boots...

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            I agree the second half of season 3 is really wonderful...such an awesome season...and hoping for it to keep it up in season 4
            From everything I'm hearing so far season 4 looks to be rock-o-licious. I'm loving the Reunion spoilers and the ones for Travelers. I'm also looking forward to the show's shift in focus to the main gate team. I think this will give us many many more great John/Teyla moments.

Comment

From everything I'm hearing so far season 4 looks to be rock-o-licious. I'm loving the Reunion spoilers and the ones for Travelers. I'm also looking forward to the show's shift in focus to the main gate team. I think this will give us many many more great John/Teyla moments.
              Yeah I'm liking the spoilers we are hearing about too....I'm truly looking forward to season 4....
              And I love the thought of focusing more on the main gate team... it's been the one thing that has always kept my intrest... and yeah I think it will give us more great J/T moments... I love those moments...and I want more of them...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                Yeah I'm liking the spoilers we are hearing about too....I'm truly looking forward to season 4....
                And I love the thought of focusing more on the main gate team... it's been the one thing that has always kept my intrest... and yeah I think it will give us more great J/T moments... I love those moments...and I want more of them...
                Season four sounds awesome, and I wish we didn't have so long to wait to see it. With the team now being the focus of the show - we should get more character moments for all of them, especially John and Teyla. I am looking forward to more moments like Sateda which was one of my favourite J/T scenes.

With spoilers and rumours flying around I was wondering if Teyla..

Spoiler:
                will be the one to go to the dark side. If it is her, how do you think it will effect her relationship with John. I'm sure he would stand by her and offer whatever support he can and it may bring up some feelings. Any thoughts on that.
                sigpic

Comment

Happy Easter to all my fellow J/T fans and also love the pic Donna! very cute!.

NinaM, thanks for posting the Rachel pics! she is very beautiful and i agree with everybody, she looks cute in her outfit. I love the pics with her demonstrating her stick fighting, very cool.

I'm still playing catch up with the topics lol...can't believe there is and actual anti J/T thread! how sad is that. But yes, the best thing is just to avoid those threads. Those types of thread are just there so people could say mean things and let out there frustrations for there ship not happening.

Hi Sanssong, i've read the spoilers for travelers and Reunion as well and they sound exciting!. i love Ronon especially his performance in Sateda so i'm really looking forward to see this episode. Personally i'm looking forward to the famous Teyla arc that they have been promising, i hope this will mean a lot of J/T moments!. But the most important thing, finally getting more deep into who Teyla is and maybe learn more of the Athosian customs.
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Thanks Mayra and blue and thanks Nina for posting the pics she looks really cute like an eskimo in those lovely boots shes wearing
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

You're all welcome... I saw them through one of my mailing lists and thought I share them with my fellow J/T fans...

Donna - Love the sig you chose from Annie's collection
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thnx Nina theres an new interview on gateworld with connor trineer theres no spoilers but there is a small paragraph about the connection he has to Teyla heres the link
                        http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/our_mistake.shtml
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          Thnx Nina theres an new interview on gateworld with connor trineer theres no spoilers but there is a small paragraph about the connection he has to Teyla heres the link
                          http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/our_mistake.shtml
                          Thanks for the link Donna - I have been meaning to watch that interview for a few days now but never got around to it. Great interview and Connor is a doll - I adore him. Have been lucky to have met Connor about 5 times as he really is a great guy. I hope he gets lots to do in season four. What could be better than having both my fav guys on the same show.
                          sigpic

Comment

Quickie Post!

Is it true?!?

Spoiler:
                            Will Sam take over for Weir in Season 4? I've seen it posted on a couple of LJ and it would explain all of the anti-threads. Have you guys heard anything? Is this temporary? Say, until Amands's contract is up?

Comment

Working...
                            X