John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    Hello ladies, I just got back from Illinios. No internet or Scifi channel there. I'm watching 'Tao of Rodney' now. I ran out of tape to record 'the game'. I really need a DVR.

I also started my next J/T fic. I'll talk to everyone later.
    YEAH!
    sigpic

Comment

i thought i might as well post this here as i have posted it in the galleria the teyla thread and the rachel thread i hope nobody minds it didnt turn out the way i wanted ive also been trying to make sigs but so far no look i tried to make a sig out of this
      Spoiler:
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Camy, are we on #3 or #4? I lost track, but here are couple more. Scince Ronon is with them most of the time, I guess he would be the one to notice more. LOL

Ronon: There goes Sheppard looking at her, again.

Comment

Oh, I like those....hang on....let me see what I can find.

I think I do have a couple...Ah, forget the numbers just keep posting. LOL
          sigpic

Comment

UCK! I just capped The Tower yesterday and it was a nightmare. That episode should have never been. But it does have some nice shots.
            Look who else knows about John and Teyla....

I love the way John looks back at Teyla in this. He looks at Ronon briefly but his head goes all the way back for Teyla...several times too....

Still keeps an eye on her...

I'll be posting the others in the Galleria, but I've been online all morning doing the Awards....That is so time consuming. I hope you guys have done your part otherwise it will be for noting cause unless there are enough categories and nominations, my time was all wasted! AH! and I"m not done yet!
            sigpic

Comment

Remember when I mentioned that John and Teyla had identical expressions.....
              Am I seeing things?

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, had to share anothe cap with you....John and Teyla not only have similar gestures but they also respond/react similarly. Check out this picture...John and Teyla are ready to defend the villager, but Ronon is just thinking about it....LOL

sigpic

Comment

Great caps Camy...
                  sigpic

Comment

Camy, are we posting pics of people who know about them? I really don't have the time to go back and read two weeks worth of posts so I just thought I'd ask.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Camy, I think that the thing I disliked the most about the Tower was John doing his "Captain Kirk" thing. All Mara (?) had to do was take her clothes off, and I don't think he fought her off either. It seems like tptb have done that at least once a season. One was accended, another ended up accending and Mara was royalty.
                      I don't know, but I wouldn't think accendeds could get pregnant. I hope that tptb don't say, "Oops, a "love" child for Shep."

It'll be too much like Kirk, he didn't know he had a son until the movie " The Wrath of Kahn".

Starting Friday, I'll be gone to Fla. for a week vacation. I'll have to catch up when I get back. If I don't post anything before I leave. Take care and have fun. I'll be looking forward for some good stuff.

Comment

Camy I like the last picture
                        rodney and ronon have exactly the same face
                        and teyla and john have the same attitude
                        kind of fun

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          Great caps Camy...
                          Not as good as Wikked's, but they do the trick. I like my software because I can freeze the frames and take them second by second...Woohooo! but the caps aren't really that great!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                            Camy, are we posting pics of people who know about them? I really don't have the time to go back and read two weeks worth of posts so I just thought I'd ask.
                            Yes, Scifan and I are actually the only ones that seem to care about this game, but yes! We started with a top ten but I think everytime you find a cap that shows that someone knows....you should post it here. The idea is to have John and Teyla in the cap! so, come and join us. These party poopers in here are no fun! *g*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Camy, I think that the thing I disliked the most about the Tower was John doing his "Captain Kirk" thing. All Mara (?) had to do was take her clothes off, and I don't think he fought her off either. It seems like tptb have done that at least once a season. One was accended, another ended up accending and Mara was royalty.
                              I don't know, but I wouldn't think accendeds could get pregnant. I hope that tptb don't say, "Oops, a "love" child for Shep."

It'll be too much like Kirk, he didn't know he had a son until the movie " The Wrath of Kahn".

Starting Friday, I'll be gone to Fla. for a week vacation. I'll have to catch up when I get back. If I don't post anything before I leave. Take care and have fun. I'll be looking forward for some good stuff.
                              Oh, no...she's leaving us...Are you going to record The Ark? You can't miss it!

It's the BESTEST episode in Season 3 for me!

Have a great time in Fla. make sure you pack the sunburn, the sunhat, the sandals, tootbrush, wipes, and blowdryer. *g*

You will be missed! Have Fun! Give a big squeeze to Goofy for me, will ya? He and I go way back!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
                                Camy I like the last picture
                                rodney and ronon have exactly the same face
                                and teyla and john have the same attitude
                                kind of fun
                                That is a trip...see how my periphal vision only goes straight to John and Teyla? I completely ignore Rodney! *ouch*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X