No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFLMAO!! well, i get the blame for lots apparently, so, why not i don't mind gettin the blame for keepin ang here!! muhahahahaha!! oh yeah, i've also posted nearly 200 posts today!! ROFL!! i started today with about 4250 or so!! hehe

Comment

hehehe!!! I have posted a lot today too....and I am on my way to 700, so GW is making me stay a little longer...
      sigpic

Comment

LOL!!! you'll get 700 tonight, PM!! or you could get to 699 tonight and get your 700th tomorrow morning when everyone's here to PARTAY!!

and post it here we have the best sheyla parties

Comment

Same here, I think this is the most I've ever posted ... incredible. You guys bring out the best in me. I think I had 14 posts at the start of the day ... and its not even finnished yet!

Yippie! I have msn, when I can be bothered putting it up, I will - it's just my email isn't it! Thats all you need. Oh well! Whatever!
          Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

LOL!! Em....my goal is to hit 700 and then GO TO bed...
            sigpic

Comment

Okie dokie...I posting my last post before I go to bed....and so I will post it here in the Sheyla thread since Em said you guys throw the best parties...weeeeeee 700 posts!!!!!!!!

And just an FYI guys, I am only 387 rep pts away from reigning as System Lord...Weeeee!

G'night all!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Night! Was that a hint to give you more? If so then it may just work!!!!! Depends how dumb I feel later.

... your not gonna leave are you.

And do they really throw the best partys here? cool!

YAY FOR YOU ON YOUR 700TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a balloon!

Comment

yup, we DEFINATELY throw parties!! (just wait til ya hit 100... just might wanna wait til everyone's here to get there, so we can throw a big party ... we love throwing parties )

weeeeeeeeee!!! YAY FOR PM REACHING 700!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some sheyla for you when ya wake up

Comment

Oh I am so excited. When does everyone get here? When's the best time to reach 100?

I don't like pictures where Shep gets his behind kicked by Teyla - so depressing.

Comment

lol!! i love his line "if this were a real fight i woulda shot you by now" hehe!! he still holds out the tough man routine... quite the flirt, too... you can tell she knows he's teasing by the look on her face and that good SHOVE she gives him, too

as for best time... i'd say, well... umm... well depends what time zone you're in but tomorrow morning is afternoon for most folks here... so in about 12 hours...

Comment

Weeeeee!! Thanks for the piccy Em!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yay PM for reaching 700!

And you got a nice piccy for it too.
                          ....Heh, it's still gonna be far off till I get to 100.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                          Spoiler:
                          SCI-FI....
                          I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

you will get there Drewzy....don't worry it will just take time
                            sigpic

Comment

yup... don't worry! you'll get there!! i remember those days... it takes way less time than you think it will... next thing ya know, you'll be at 300!

Comment

why am I here?!! I accidently clicked it but...uh... LOVE YOU ALL
                                Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Working...
                                X