Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Spoiler:
    I see Teyla in there! and that top was in Michael! I knew i'd seen that top somewheres
    Its so damn small!! Squint at the computer screen much?? Does anyone know how to make the thing bigger???

YC - great job for ELF's bday...Where is she anyways???

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Its so damn small!! Squint at the computer screen much?? Does anyone know how to make the thing bigger???
      let me just say that it is very easy to see my owner even in screenshots that small.... now where did you GET said screen?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        One in the morning? I cry if I go to bed past 11. Maybe that's because my littlest one is up by 5:15 every morning.
        It's 2:18 am in France ^^ Lol !!

Originally posted by MrsB108

Spoiler:

Wow... Beautiful but... The chevrons on the gate are blue on Atlantis no ?

Comment

YC - great job for ELF's bday...Where is she anyways???
          Thank you! I don't know...Oh Elffffffffffffffff! Where are you?
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thank you! Thank you! My favorite two episodes are The Long Goodbye and Sateda (I think I have been influenced by my hubby's video games ). You know I love anything with Rodney...

If I don't see you tonight, have a great day at church tomorrow!
            Are there any particular caps you like of JT in those eps? I need info for you present.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              let me just say that it is very easy to see my owner even in screenshots that small.... now where did you GET said screen?
              The Whump thread I think.....
              Originally posted by Sheppynette View Post

Wow... Beautiful but... The chevrons on the gate are blue on Atlantis no ?
              By golly, i think your right. Good paying attention!!!! Now in France, has Season three already aired Sheppynette?

Comment

Oh it's easy but... You can do it with Paint if my remembers are good...
                But in that case you'll loose on quality.

Comment

hmmm I'm about ready to start the Teyla Whumping thread, you guys'll come by there right? so I wont be alone in Whumping my owner halfway to Dantes inferno and back?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppynette View Post
                    Oh it's easy but... You can do it with Paint if my remembers are good...
                    But in that case you'll loose on quality.
                    remercie le sheppynette ! sheppynette and sariana grand dessin-modèle dans le galleria

Comment

Thank you! I don't know...Oh Elffffffffffffffff! Where are you?
                      I'm here. I am going to be trying to work on newsletter. I keep looking on Lj!
                      I am trying to catch up on everything still. I have been trying to ch.19 of Misappropations all day. I'm having a hard time concentrating today! I am however, enjoying the peace and quiet in the house! My bro,gf, and the Elfkin left to go to Monterey,Mexico for the Labor Day weekend! It's nice not to have all the peeps in the house!

I had to break down and make a pot of coffee this evening just so I was not falling dead a sleep now. If I sleep now, I will be wide awake later tonight!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Are there any particular caps you like of JT in those eps? I need info for you present.
                        Ok, I'll make it simple for you. I like any caps of them kicking booty together... They are the ultimate Power Couple!

What can I say? Wearing matching flak jackets symbolize love in my heart...
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

CONGRATS ON 700 YAPPI!!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

The Whump thread I think.....

By golly, i think your right. Good paying attention!!!! Now in France, has Season three already aired Sheppynette?
                            I'm afraid no... The problem is... M6 (the channel which air stargate) chose to air SG-1 and SGA on SérieClub. And Sérieclub is on the satellite. So people who had CanalSat have already seen the first part of the season 3 and they'll air the second part at Sept 11th. Whereas the others can't and M6 had no plans to air for the moment...
                            And last year we've got many troubles with season 2.

Comment

Elf - man you have been so quiet it aint right

Comment

CONGRATS ON 700 YAPPI!!
                                Spoiler:
                                Awww! Thank you! Rodney looks so confused there... And Shep is looking good!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X