Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tired_1 View Post
    Hey all

well seeing that lots of people are joining this thread I thought I should finally register and join after reading all your comments over the past few months...

to be honest I havnt watched the show for that long but it was kinda obvious that John and Teyla have had feelings for each other also I watched sunday last night and sad to see the Scot getting killed...

well... thats it

oh yea Im never good at these first comments lol

Oooo another new face to our family!

Welcome Tired!
    It took me a while to register after lurking then I just kind of stuck around

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
      We're keeping all our fingers and toes crossed! Ken has been very good to us so far!
      he sure is!! and since his explanation in the ark thread and the fact he was lurking in here a while back id say we're in for a treat

*fingers crossed*

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I'm so glad we're getting good Teyla episodes for once, Submersion sounds really good, thanks for spoilers

Welcome Tired! *waves from Edinburgh*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
          Welcome Tired!!!

I am starting to sound like a broken record, with all these new shippers!

P.s. Why are you tired?

26 people in the thread at the moment!! Geez louise!!
          Thanks for all the welcomes everyone I am starting to enjoy it here already and I don't know why Im tired Im just always tired even with enough sleep

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone I am starting to enjoy it here already and I don't know why Im tired Im just always tired even with enough sleep
            *lol* I know that feeling all to well...especially work weeks...I'm more alert when I'm on vacation....*lol* think I just get tired thinking about work

And I'm glad you are enjoying youself in here...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

thats life for you i guess

It is very welcoming here - much better than some of the other threads

Comment

I'm the same way...it's really odd ....lol!! Anyways, I'm new here too (well, I've been lurking this thread for quite a while, new at posting), and I've got to say the people here have some really interesting and great discussions. It gave me a whole new outlook on the show, especially on the J/T front.
                sigpic

Comment

Holy Smokin' Moly...we've been flooded by thunkers, whumpers, and...

Someone bring over the smelling salts, I think I've fainted!

Whumpers and thunkers...?! Oh My!!

Welcome Tired, Ali, Obsessed, Lady and on wards with LC, Wikked, Witchy, and AG...

Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Oh my!
                    So many new arrivals!! Welcome one and all!! Come in, take a seat and enjoy the joys of JT!
                    Obsessed I'm downloading your vid now (my net is sooo slow ) and from the reviews, I know it's going to fantastic!

Seems Sunday
                    Spoiler:
                    got alot of closet JTers out of hiding... YAY!!!!

~JB
                    Someone notices you. Someone somewhere notices you the second you walk into a room. Find them. Because they’re waiting for you. Waiting for you to turn your head, say hello, and make their day the way you’ve made every single one of theirs. Find them.

Comment

I thought y'all might get a giggle out of my rampant dweebery. I don't know if any of you play World of Warcraft, so this might make no sense whatsoever, lol. This is a screenshot of my character Teyla and her pet tiger, Shep.

Spoiler:

Every time I think I can't get any geekier...

Comment

I don't know what to expect 4 Submersion, but i want to find out what the heck Vengence is about....we have very little about that episode but i hope Michael comes back ... i want some wraith goodness!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                          Holy Smokin' Moly...we've been flooded by thunkers, whumpers, and...

Someone bring over the smelling salts, I think I've fainted!

Whumpers and thunkers...?! Oh My!!

Welcome Tired, Ali, Obsessed, Lady and on wards with LC, Wikked, Witchy, and AG...

*snort* you never fail to make me laugh VB!

Welcome to all the new people! Great to have you here!

Who wants to take up a vid challenge?

awesome sig by Camy!
                          Sheppard/Teyla LiveJournal

Comment

Another beautiful vid by LoveConquers to an amazing song. You know I love your vids and this is no exception. Well done.

*Wikked gives rousing round of applause*

Wow, so many new posters. Welcome to the S/T Thread.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazr View Post
                              New fic at fanfiction.net
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3337037/1/
                              Just a little JT subtlty and Carson (he of the beautiful blue eyes ) and Cadman

Going to dry my eyes now
                              s
                              As promised, following up with some of your guys work!

Star, very cute fic!!! I love the idea of Teyla besting John at pool! Thank you so much for sharing!!!! Great job!!!!

Ob1, wonderful job on your new J/T vid!!!! Loved seeing all the new eps being used! Thank you so much for making that and sharing!!!! I almost used that song too, so now I'm glad I didn't! LOL! You did a marvelous job!

Thanks guys!!!!!!
                              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by WikkedAngel View Post
                                Another beautiful vid by LoveConquers to an amazing song. You know I love your vids and this is no exception. Well done.

*Wikked gives rousing round of applause*

Wow, so many new posters. Welcome to the S/T Thread.
                                Oh Wikked, thank you so much!!! I wish I could have done that song better justice, but I had to at least give it a try! Thanks so much for watching and commenting!

Steph
                                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X