John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
    Just read your fic...I'm MadCapSciFiWriter on FF.net by the way....I always love to see new writers for JT fic becasue I like to see how different people interpret the characters...I also loved the whole idea behind your fic so it was a two for one good read for me! I am hoping, wishing, calling to the Ancestors that we get something as tender as what you wrote...great job!

Omg thanks! I just got your review as well. I'm glad you liked it. I'm also kind of humbled too, because I've read some of your stuff, which is ALWAYS awesome. I don't knw if I reviewed some of the things I read by you, because I don't always have time to... *sheepish grin* but I do quite enjoy your fics! Thanks a bunch AG!

Since I don't think what I wrote was that great, lol I never do, I'm hoping we get something AWESOME in the actual eppy. I want Sheppard and Teyla to be DEVASTATED. I'm evil I know, and I want their parting scene to make me cry bucket loads. Is that to much to ask? Lol.
    Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

Hi Sheylas The Horrible Shweir is back

The Real World: ( I'm a little late lol ^^ )
      Spoiler:
      Ok so maybe I found some interesting stuff for my ship in this episode, but I'm sorry to say "to myself" that it's always subjective. I'd like to state that I don't think Weir's visions of Sheppard were shippy (objectively), I think it was more about focusing on how she rely onto him as a close friend. Family.

Hope you all realize how hard it was for me to say that ! ^^
      But after that we always interpret it the way we want, don't we ?

By Sheylas Have fun on the Gateworld !
      xxxxxx

Comment

love all fics of Teyla and John!!!

Keep them coming

Comment

hey everyone, I co web unique bond (sheyla site) I was wondering where there any other epsidoes or scenes in season 1 that had sheyla or said its sheyla relatated?
          We videoed rising,suspiscion,home,hot zone,LFP,The gift, the siege. is there any othe episodes or scnes that we might of missed. I know u all might know of the site but i thought there was something missing in season that we forgot to vid.
          part of:
          Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Okay... fanfic present for everyone.. its my response to the More Than 1 ficathon challenge... there's some serious whumpage... and some real nice heart to hearts. So, hurt/comfort fits in there too.

Enjoy everyone.

Worse Ways To Die
            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
              hey everyone, I co web unique bond (sheyla site) I was wondering where there any other epsidoes or scenes in season 1 that had sheyla or said its sheyla relatated?
              We videoed rising,suspiscion,home,hot zone,LFP,The gift, the siege. is there any othe episodes or scnes that we might of missed. I know u all might know of the site but i thought there was something missing in season that we forgot to vid.
              Well.. there is a nice scene in Sanctuary... when he's trying to explain himself... he feels guilty....

You've got alot of the major points.
              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Hi Sheylafan87 I go on your site all the time it's great whenever I need to see updates yours is one of them I always go and check. keep up the great work.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
                  Got a question;
                  what would u call the scene in suspcion, the one where john and teyla talk on the balcony more of a conversation or a sheyla scene?
                  OH, Definetely a SHEYLA scene....those puppy dog eyes he gives her and that nod she finally caves in...LOVE IT!

okay, I"m plugging a fic...just to warn the minors in here...don't click this..it's a N-17...but for those of you who like something different...I thought you might enjoy this..

it's really very good...
                  http://harriet-spy.livejournal.com/384181.html
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                    Well.. there is a nice scene in Sanctuary... when he's trying to explain himself... he feels guilty....

You've got alot of the major points.
                    Are you kidding me....there's Hide and Seek...there's several scenes there...the one where he catches up to her.and they are all smiles....

the one where they are eating popcorn ....and in the end, when he is next to her and watching over Rodney....

Thirty eight minutes has the scene where he asks her are you okay...just when he wakes up...I thought that was..JOHNADORABLE! and then in that same episode when John puts his hand on Teyla's back and I think he grabs her hand to help her up the hill.....AH!

Childhood End has John staring at Teyla on numerous occassions....standing side by side...smiling...

HOME is fill with shippy scenes....

The Storm begins with John and Teyla on their Umph date in the puddle jumper where they spot the storm...

Before I sleep John and Teyla are so closely seated in the conference room and have such similar looks on their faces as the OLD Weir is chatting with them..

The Gift has him worrying and screaming her name when she dissappears behind the rock...and then you have him upset when Bates shoots her..and then you have him sparring again with her...and then you have him worrying again and saying God forbid anything happens to you Teyla...

The Siege Part 1 and 2 have John defending Teyla from Bates, Ford and the Wraith....

hope this helps....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate

Spoiler:
                      Ok so maybe I found some interesting stuff for my ship in this episode, but I'm sorry to say "to myself" that it's always subjective. I'd like to state that I don't think Weir's visions of Sheppard were shippy (objectively), I think it was more about focusing on how she rely onto him as a close friend. Family.

xxxxxx
                      thank you for stopping by...yeah...there were some great bonding there for John and Weir...but again..it's all in the eyes of the beholder...thank you for sharing your opinion with us...you didn't have to and yet you did...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by green_eyed_lady
                        Lol! Here Here!!

This is a bit of shameless self promotion, but, heres my first ever SG:A fic!! Yay! Its my take on what might happen durring The Return Part 1. Any feeback would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3119535/1/
                        I LOVE THIS....it's PERFECT...oh, if only...

All those in favor of this being the scene for JT in the Return raise your hands...

*raises both hands*

You must do more ....YOU MUST!

How about a sequel...when John returns...Oh, that would be perfect....

Lorne...what the hell is he doing....jeepers....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by green_eyed_lady
                          Lol! Here Here!!

This is a bit of shameless self promotion, but, heres my first ever SG:A fic!! Yay! Its my take on what might happen durring The Return Part 1. Any feeback would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3119535/1/
                          This was truely AWESOME Green! Felt like it was right out of the episode! Hope to read more from you!
                          Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                            OH, Definetely a SHEYLA scene....those puppy dog eyes he gives her and that nod she finally caves in...LOVE IT!

okay, I"m plugging a fic...just to warn the minors in here...don't click this..it's a N-17...but for those of you who like something different...I thought you might enjoy this..

it's really very good...
                            http://harriet-spy.livejournal.com/384181.html

Oh new story to read but must go to bed...have to read it manana! The football, Hail Mary scene was always cute to me...the building of a ship is what I like to call it!

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate

Spoiler:

xxxxxx
                              Hey Shweiry! Don't call yourself horrible *tsk tsk*, it's always a treat to hear other peoples views. Especially if they go about it in as pleasent and friendly a way as you did! Thanks for sharring.

Comment

Are you kidding me....there's Hide and Seek...there's several scenes there...the one where he catches up to her.and they are all smiles....

the one where they are eating popcorn ....and in the end, when he is next to her and watching over Rodney....

Thirty eight minutes has the scene where he asks her are you okay...just when he wakes up...I thought that was..JOHNADORABLE! and then in that same episode when John puts his hand on Teyla's back and I think he grabs her hand to help her up the hill.....AH!

Childhood End has John staring at Teyla on numerous occassions....standing side by side...smiling...

HOME is fill with shippy scenes....

The Storm begins with John and Teyla on their Umph date in the puddle jumper where they spot the storm...

Before I sleep John and Teyla are so closely seated in the conference room and have such similar looks on their faces as the OLD Weir is chatting with them..

The Gift has him worrying and screaming her name when she dissappears behind the rock...and then you have him upset when Bates shoots her..and then you have him sparring again with her...and then you have him worrying again and saying God forbid anything happens to you Teyla...

The Siege Part 1 and 2 have John defending Teyla from Bates, Ford and the Wraith....

hope this helps....

*dazed shipper grin*.....God I miss season 1!! Why did they have to go from such adorable and blatant shippyness, to, to, SUBTLETY??? I mean, yeah the subtle stuff we got in season 2, and what I have heard of season 3, is nice, but I miss what they had in season 1...

Yet again........there was no kiss, hand pat, and near confessions in season 1

I LOVE THIS....it's PERFECT...oh, if only...

All those in favor of this being the scene for JT in the Return raise your hands...

*raises both hands*

You must do more ....YOU MUST!

How about a sequel...when John returns...Oh, that would be perfect....

Lorne...what the hell is he doing....jeepers....
                                Awww... thankyou!!

Originally posted by Spectrum
                                This was truely AWESOME Green! Felt like it was right out of the episode! Hope to read more from you!
                                You guys, this is going to my head, you realize that? LOL..
                                But really thanks so much!! Especially because all of you on this site who write fics are all REALLY amazing writers, so it means SO much, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X