• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    *sadly joins the thread due to unexpected news*

WOW! OH MY! OH HON! OH, I"M I"M I"M....

*faints*
    Thank you all for the nice words

Hon, if I could make you happy YOU made my day. *huggles*
    Sorry, I wasn't around much lately. Missed talking to you... How are you?
    Your sig looks great
    sigpic

Comment

I hope the sg-1 characters that join atlantis are just guest stars because I perfer the way the atlatnis characters are. I dont want to see the remaining characters on sga to lose their spot on the show. I get that sg-1 is important and all but having them join is just gonna mkae the story lines confusing to me. her see teyla and ronon and the others then them in every episode.

oh and I love the darwing of john and teyla thats a cute one.
      part of:
      Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

JS, stunning drawing! The shading is perfect. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Camy, my feeling is that since Skiffy is so concerned with money, they probably won't want to pay the major actors from SG1 enough to have them usurp positions on SGA. I certainly hope it's just guest roles or that it's only background characters who make the move. I'm one who rarely watched SG1 in its entire run. I like SGA for SGA and hope they develop the current characters more--backstory for Teyla and John, maybe?

Doxymom

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
          Camy, my feeling is that since Skiffy is so concerned with money, they probably won't want to pay the major actors from SG1 enough to have them usurp positions on SGA. I certainly hope it's just guest roles or that it's only background characters who make the move. I'm one who rarely watched SG1 in its entire run. I like SGA for SGA and hope they develop the current characters more--backstory for Teyla and John, maybe?

Doxymom
          Sparky shipper dropping by (out of love) to say that I am in complete agreement over not wanting SG-1 actors in our Altantis! Teyla certainly deserves a backstory episode, I want to learn more about her! Anyway, sorry to invade, just wanted to show a teeny bit of Atlantis love and support...

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
            I'm back..

HI TRIPPY!

Sel....you can't keep secrets from me...tell me what you've got...email me...

WITCHY! HON...do you know how much I've been worried about you?

Why are you lurking...? did someone do something, say something...you just let me know...YOU LET ME KNOW...I'll take care of it...

NOW, while unconscious..look it what I did...I feel like I've killed her pic..but I couldn't find a better way of turning it into a sig without killing John's hair and the rest of the pic....does it look okay?

I mean..is it still as BEAUTIFUL as the original...Oh, I LOVE IT! The details, the expressions, the DETAILS...the perfect similarities....Oh, it's, it's....

okay...breath in, breath out...
            *huggles*CAMY!!!....

Oh i don't mean to worry you....just RL being a pain....been a busy few weeks...friend's wedding, family get together, school starting, and moving into a new house..(get to pain my own room)...

It's been so hectic, I haven't gotten to do anything with all the new Shep/Teyla moments and pics.... But i thoroughly enjoy your discussions....so i normally sneak a few minutes in just to read them.

As for JS's pic, it looks beautiful in the sig...I would die if ever we get a scene like that...ok not really i'd just faint......

A few pages back you guys were discussing if Shep could shot Teyla or not....has there ever been a fic where he did go through with it???? If not maybe it could be an idea...very angsty???......

Oh Sheylafan, unique bond totally rocks....it was the first shep/teyla site i found and where i saw my very first shep/teyla vid.......great work

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

I agree with DM about the money issues. Does anyone else have the new SG Magazine? It came out the day after SciFi announced it would cancel SG-1, and there's an article about it.

In this article, Robert C. Cooper says that money was a concern, as salaries increase the more a show is renewed. He says that a huge portion of the budget never makes it to the screen after such a long run.

I'm willing to bet the SG-1 cast will show up as guest stars, maybe for several episodes, but I doubt they'll be permanent.

There's also a bit in here about how TPTB wanted to revamp the show at S9, giving it a new name with the new characters. Wright said he felt SG-1 would have gone on had they done that, instead of trying to pick up where they left off.
              Sig by Camy

Comment

I hope they never show up on SGA, sorry. I don't care to see Teyla, Elizabeth, Ronan and Carson any more shafted than they already are. No guest spots, no nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers
                  Hi Snoopoony! I just wanted to say thank you so much for taking the time to stop by for a visit! And thank you so much for the comments on Memory Book! I really appreciate it! Thank you so much!

Steph
                  Hey! Good work remains good work and always needs to be commented. At least, that's the way I feel. As a music video maker (that's what I pretend to be ) I know that it's always cool to receive feedback. And this time, I felt it was even more needed. I mean, the same way you don't feel attracted to Sheppard/Weir videos, I'm not to Sheppard/Teyla's, so it was a really nice surprise to be actually pleased by a video conveying the message of Sheppard & Teyla = Forever, lol.

And it's kind of cool to post in that thread. It helps me to remind that we're all human beings with similar lives and emotions but just different preferences. You squee-d for Sateda, McWeirs squee-d for Progeny, and we Sparky squee-d for The Real World. And no shippers can be blamed, because we all had our reasons for squee-ing.

Anyway, on the debate about SG1 characters moving to SGA, I believe we can be pretty reassured. Actors such as AT or MS are much too expensive for Atlantis, so they might just make guest appearances. Then, I don't really see other SGA characters appearing permanently on the show. And I like to think that TPTB are not stupid enough to ruin their own shows. SG1 had a great and long life. Now it's Atlantis' turn. Fair trade.

Snoop'
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~

Save Dr Elizabeth Weir: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=39466 (spoiler for Atlantis season four)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

HON! I know...you have no idea...I"m getting new ink today cause I want to print it, bind it, make gizzillion copies and hang it up everywhere..and then of coarse, I'll make bookmarks out of it, stickers, letterhead paper, and you know what, I even saw on this Hallmark store that they take your picture and turn into a blanket...Oh, a John and Teyla BLANKET! can you imagine! Me cuddle up next to hubby with a John and Teyla blanket..that is if my puppy Abbey doesn't snag it like she's done everything esle in this house and stash in her little crate.....*sighs*

seriously, I dreamt of that picture last night and this mornig while eating breakfast, I let out a chuckle that startled my husband...um..how do you explain to hubby that you are having thoughts about a fictional couple?

Sad, sad....

okay..so Steph....thanks for the pep talk..I needed it....

I just hope the creator and producers are more sensible than the obvious scifi ceo's....

Wik..I LOVE your sig.....did you check out my sig? I'm so loving it...

I can't get over how much they look like JOHN and TEYLA...
                    and yes...we will see this...I"m certain of it...but I wonder if we'll see Teyla in a typical white dress or in her traditional Athosian attire...and John, in leather pants...showing some chest hairs....OH< MY!

Trippy..LOOK AWAY HON! LOOK AWAY!

Izzy, I"m loving your sig...very, very true..and please, don't worry about coming here...one of my first and most treasured friend, was the late Whistler...and she was a Shep/Weir shipper....trust me, there was no caving that woman...although I think she was close to breaking me in...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
                    sigpic

Comment

This is a day late...but really DM...I didn't forget it was your B-day yesterday..I simply forgot to remind myself not to forget to post in here something for your birthday..so, I knew it was your b-day..and I knew I had to do something, but I..OH, CRAPOLA!

this is from me to you...HAPPY 50th B-day...DM...

*naughty CAMY*

First of....start today...um...well..it's sort of midday where I am..but anyways...start with a nice hot bubbly bath...

Next...pamper yourself with this lovely flowers that I"m sending your way...

then chant the following as you take one petal at a time to see what the outcome of this ship will be....I have confidence in the results...

He loves her, he loves her not...he loves her, he loves her not....

Then, as you gaze in the mirror, don't pay too much attention at the outside...focus on the inside....

and hold the cake in your hands with the kids commotion in the background...

remember that many in the Shep/Teyla Shipper thread...love you and care for you and are rooting for you...that's me btw..holding the We LOVE You sign!

Finally, and to keep this on topic....never forget that John and Teyla...are also wishing you a very, very Happy BIRTHDAY!

John: What?
                      Teyla: It's DM's Birthday..did you forget again, John?

and now, let the party begin....

*dancing to the music by 50 cent...In DA Club....
                      go listen to it...and dance your feet away...
                      actually, I meant the clean version....this was is too um..not clean at all..I like it for the rhythm...lOl
                      sigpic

Comment

tsk tsk tsk...Camy you're NEVER suppose to tell a lady's age.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DM!!!!

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Really? I am proud to say that I"m 27...

pssst...she knows I'm fooling with her..she's not a day over 28...
                          Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 25 August 2006, 10:47 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Witchy...I"M LOVING THIS MANIP!
                            sigpic

Comment

jeepers, where is everyone...okay don't forget Common Ground tonight! YIPEE! I hope to read loads of comments and especially BP's shippy moments..

and now...a gift...since I"ve been given so many....

This was way back when DM posted a challenge from Irresistible..I had done it and then took it out to make it better..so without further a do...

Give It No Further Thought...by Cielito...that's me...

Beta'd by Ritter, and Expandable Crewman...however, all mistakes are mine! since I keep changing it everytime they send it back to me beta'd!

now, here's the ticker...there's a pic that goes with the end of this fic...so click on the fic first, read it and then come back here and click on the pic...if you don't do it this way, it will ruin all the fun!

Please leave a review...
                              thanks...
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3122912/1/

DON'T CLICK UNTIL AFTER YOU'VE READ THE FIC...THANKS..
                              http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1...dluciusmb0.jpg
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by snoopoony
                                Hey! Good work remains good work and always needs to be commented. At least, that's the way I feel. As a music video maker (that's what I pretend to be ) I know that it's always cool to receive feedback. And this time, I felt it was even more needed. I mean, the same way you don't feel attracted to Sheppard/Weir videos, I'm not to Sheppard/Teyla's, so it was a really nice surprise to be actually pleased by a video conveying the message of Sheppard & Teyla = Forever, lol.

And it's kind of cool to post in that thread. It helps me to remind that we're all human beings with similar lives and emotions but just different preferences. You squee-d for Sateda, McWeirs squee-d for Progeny, and we Sparky squee-d for The Real World. And no shippers can be blamed, because we all had our reasons for squee-ing.

Anyway, on the debate about SG1 characters moving to SGA, I believe we can be pretty reassured. Actors such as AT or MS are much too expensive for Atlantis, so they might just make guest appearances. Then, I don't really see other SGA characters appearing permanently on the show. And I like to think that TPTB are not stupid enough to ruin their own shows. SG1 had a great and long life. Now it's Atlantis' turn. Fair trade.

Snoop'
                                Hey Snoop! Thanks again so much! I totally agree with you! Some of my best friends ship opposite me and I find it makes for the best discussions. We usually end up rolling on the floor in laughter trying to find ways to torment each other...and that includes with videos. In fact, my video mentor usually ships opposite of me in pretty much any fandom (although I have yet to get a decision out of her for SGA!). She makes the most beautiful videos you've ever seen in your life, but sadly no longer posts them as she has been plagerized too many times. From her, I've learned to watch videos of any fandom and any pairing, just for the sake of the art appreciation and learning opportunities. With that said, I've never seen your videos, so I'll have to check them out!

And let's hope you're right about the SG1 characters moving to SGA! I too believe it will all work out just fine in the end. Go Atlantis!

Steph
                                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X