No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the poll link! I like the plotbunny discussion in the comments.

doxymom

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
      Hey have you guys seen this poll on the livejournal Teylafen community?

http://community.livejournal.com/tey...21.html#cutid1

Go and vote for your favourite Teyla-pairing now!
      Yes yes!!!...Do you duty VOTE....

--------------------------------------

Anywho, back to 'Aurora'... checked out the caps yet, they're Fab, love em...Will be snurching some for graphics....

And anyway, I love that scene Camy, where Teyla tricks Rodney and kind of gives Sheppard this smirk, in response to his shocked look that said...
      Spoiler:

Honey, why do you do this to me?
      Spoiler:

Because dear, this is how it is suppose to be.

Anyway, their expressions were priceless...And Ronon turning away, just made it so much more obvious.

On another note, I think it was them getting back into routine, from the whole 'conversion' time.

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007

Anywho, back to 'Aurora'... checked out the caps yet, they're Fab, love em...Will be snurching some for graphics....

And anyway, I love that scene Camy, where Teyla tricks Rodney and kind of gives Sheppard this smirk, in response to his shocked look that said...
        Spoiler:

Honey, why do you do this to me?
        Spoiler:

Because dear, this is how it is suppose to be.

Anyway, their expressions were priceless...And Ronon turning away, just made it so much more obvious.

On another note, I think it was them getting back into routine, from the whole 'conversion' time.
        I loved the captions Witchy. That says it all. There were a lot of great scenes in 'Aurora'. I also loved how she tricked Rodney that was funny.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

okay. I've been waiting to post this here for a long time..but I think and hope it was worth the wait..

This was a team work effort and I want to thank DM and RITTER for all of their help...

I wrote the fic..DM beta'd it...VB helped me with the ideas...and Ritter created the vid! now tell me if that isn't teamwork...

I hope you guys like it, for it is all for you John and Teyla Shippers! YIPEEE!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3012610/1/

http://www.savefile.com/files/3624952

I hope I did this the right way!

Enjoy and leave a review for Ritter as well....he worked so hard on this and has the patience of a saint with me!
          LOVE YA!
          sigpic

Comment

So, I picked the new SG Magazine apart, and I've summarized some interesting bits. Check it out if you want.

here
            Sig by Camy

Comment

Oh, Witchy, I like the caps from Aurora from your perspective much better!

I know what you mean Warrior and DM as far as wanting more after that convo and that kiss....but I think that this will come later when they are confronted with another similar possibility where they are forced to do something that normally they wouldn't do...does that make any sense...in other words, John kissed Teyla because clearly he wanted to but only because his instincts and inhibitions were stronger than his reasoning at that time...so, when place in a situation where either one of them is force to show their feelings, it might just come up again...OH, I sure hope it happens this season....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                And something to remind us of Shep and Teyla's beginnings...

A RISING music vid to Listen to Your Heart....solely Shep/Teyla...

Listen To Your Heart
                Yay a new vid! LOVED it Witchy!!!

*goes back to trying to catch up with the thread*
                Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Slight technical hitch Trip. I keep getting: Error. You must be logged in to view this protected entry.

I like your fanfic Camy and because I'm on dialup I'm just going to assume the vid is equally as good.

Comment

Okay...so Today is The LOST BOYS! one of my favorites! so many great moments...
                    there's the argument...the fight, the head on the lap...*sighs*

Oh, so many moments!
                    sigpic

Comment

Witchy, loved the JT vid! It's so sweet to be reminded of their beginnings.

Doxy

Comment

Originally posted by bella
                        Slight technical hitch Trip. I keep getting: Error. You must be logged in to view this protected entry.
                        Fixed.
                        Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                          okay. I've been waiting to post this here for a long time..but I think and hope it was worth the wait..

This was a team work effort and I want to thank DM and RITTER for all of their help...

I wrote the fic..DM beta'd it...VB helped me with the ideas...and Ritter created the vid! now tell me if that isn't teamwork...

I hope you guys like it, for it is all for you John and Teyla Shippers! YIPEEE!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3012610/1/

http://www.savefile.com/files/3624952

I hope I did this the right way!

Enjoy and leave a review for Ritter as well....he worked so hard on this and has the patience of a saint with me!
                          LOVE YA!
                          Its finally up... cheers!!!!
                          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                            Okay...so Today is The LOST BOYS! one of my favorites! so many great moments...
                            there's the argument...the fight, the head on the lap...*sighs*

Oh, so many moments!
                            Head in lap... and see how he didn't want to move it... not that I would either but hey... that's definite sparks!!!
                            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

The head in lap moment was definitely one of my favorites in this ep. The thing about it is, it was so dark and so fast that it was really subtle. It wasn't "in your face" ship...yet it was. Does that make sense?

Anyway, AU FIC CHALLENGE!
                              How do you think John and/or Teyla would have reacted if it had been Teyla who accidentally decked John instead of Ronon who did it?

Give us the moment or contemplation about it later. Drabble, ficlet, pic fic, it's all good!

Doxymom

Comment

Transcript from the Lost Boys....taken from GW
                                HIVE SHIP. John regains consciousness in a cell. He is lying on the floor with his head in Teyla's lap.

TEYLA: Are you alright?

SHEPPARD: We're in a holding cell?

TEYLA: Yes.

(We see that the others are in there too.)

SHEPPARD: On a hive ship.

TEYLA: Uh-huh.

SHEPPARD (sitting up): Well, then, no, I'm not doing so good.

(Aiden walks over to him, angry.)
                                See eventhough the scene itself did go by fast....when you interpret the conversation between John and Teyla you can't deny there is so much more going on...

The fact that first of all..I think VB said this before, this is the first time we see Teyla actually get this upclose and personal...and actually besides the kiss in Conversion, this is even better in the sense that there is nothing from making her to do this..I mean I think how this came to be...she probably had Ronon bring him to her lap....LOL

Can you just picture that!? LOL

and then you have John ask her if they are on a cell..on a hive ship..as if to say, if it wasn't because of the circumstances, he wouldn't have gotten up at all! and then you see Teyla's face when he gets up..priceless..

He had no other choice..there was no time to enjoy or to even think of what that meant..and yet he did...cause he didn't get up right away and not only that, he needed to be sure that what he remembered was true before he got from where he obviously preferred to be...in Teyla's lap...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X