No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoL! I want to be in Vancouver with all you awsomeness people...eh...maybe next year for sure Won't have to worry about school (well, not it school anymore now, but thought I was going to be this year but oh well)...just will have to worry about, when i get a job, taking time off
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
      Pavaneofstars - did he recognise you? I mean how many times have you met him now lol!
      LOL! My thoughts exactly.

I'm sure he'll recognise Strivaria, who's at the con and I think at the screening too. She'll take RodneyBear with her again, he met David two times already, during the walk on and at P2. Lucky bear.

Originally posted by PM
      just will have to worry about, when i get a job, taking time off
      Yay, I'll probably have that problem at P3, in case I have a new job then (could happen as I'm not really happy where I'm working atm).

I'm off to bed, keep on thunking, sweeties!
      Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Lemme think how many times I actually met David...

1. At the ADB screening...Jen and I talked to him, and she mentioned both our sites. He mentioned he'd been watching my site, and had watched it go from Prototype to Real
        2. At the Peg 2 photoshoot...I just sorta mumbled hi and he gave me a wierd look like 'where do I know you from?' lol! I think he had a lightbulb moment cos he's grinning really widely in the piccy and looked a bit confused seconds earlier
        3. Autographs, where he seemed to like saying my name and said 'I'll draw you a little love-heart' (he's so sweet!) before Jane asked about my ADB postcard (which L-Jade sent me )

I figured out the most surreal moments of Peg 2:

1. At the ADB screening, Kate Hewlett was standing right next to us, when Jenny got her attention and she started talking to another Hewlett (maybe an uncle or cousin) who remarked how she owed him a Christmas card.
        2. Being in the same room as David when they showed the duet kiss, and getting to see his reaction lol
        3. Dan Payne talking about getting to see a lot of cleavage cos he's so tall, and then grinning at me lol!!!
        4. Watching David and baby Miles...there's nothing cuter than a guy making an idiot of himself over a small child...He's gonna be a great dad
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Pavane, I'll see you tomorrow. And I want to see the pics. I really wish I could have gone to the Carson rally, but I'm in payroll and today was payday and I really didn't want to get 300+ death wishes for not having paychecks ready.

I'll hopefully get to meet David on Sunday. I'm going to the later showing of the movie, since I hope that he'll have more time to chitchat with the second group.

Arlessiar- you're going to P3? Me too! See you there!

Sexy -

Edit- Sue! You'll be there too! Coolio!
          sigpic
          Sig by im_meli
          More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

I'm going to Peg3 too...buying my ticket when my Uni funding comes through
            sigpic

Comment

DAVID'S UPDATED

http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...d=14&Itemid=35

lol
              sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...

Originally posted by dgeek (hee...I still can't believe he has an online name)
                On the convention front, I'm afraid to announce that we've had to cancel our plans to attend the Armageddon Convention in New Zealand and Australia next year...I am so sorry to let people down, Jane and I were so looking forward to it. Let's just say that there's another project in the works that's going to take up a lot more time and energy than we'd bargained for. More happy news on that when I get a wee bit more time. In order to make up for it, we'll be looking into getting some "A Dog's Breakfast" screenings sorted out for you all down there.
                *hugs* to the Aussies and Kiwi...

Now let the speculation begin..

Is it Starcrossed?
                Is it ADB 2?
                Is it a new film?
                Or something else entirely...hmm

sigpic

Comment

OMG!!!!

hee!

http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...d=14&Itemid=35

(oh, and ehm...he and Jane now definitely know about the wedding gift!)
                  sigpic

Comment

sweet!! hahaha...Suekay, saw your comment there (i am CrazyGeek on that site )
                    sigpic

Comment

If you're wondering what the OMG was about, I basically commented on the first update right away, posted here, went to re-read the article and there was already a new one!

He can't half type can he lol

edit: Yep PM, I was caught in hail and snowstorms for 2 hours yesterday when the railway powerlines fell down and left me stranded!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ehm...methinks David's accidentally deleted a lot of information from his site...all but 4 news articles are missing...
                        sigpic

Comment

uh oh...that's not good unless he did it intentionally
                          sigpic

Comment

A lot of the blog entries now say "Last Updated ( Friday, 23 March 2007 )", so maybe he's trying to re-categorize the ADB news vs the general blogs. I hope...

David's a smart man. I'm sure he has it all backed up.

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

yea, agreed maybe...and yes, he is a very smart man...i mean, who better to play mckay and such
                              sigpic

Comment

Joe Mallozzi has his take on the events today at Bridge Studios at his blog. Spoilers for Season 3's Sunday, but I can't believe you don't know what it's about if you read this thread.

Photos include one of David, which you can look at without reading the blog, although there might be a slight spoiler since David's makeup suggests they're filming the first episode of Season 4, that is, he looks like he does at the end of the last episode of Season 3. Gee, I hope that's vague enough!

If you do read the blog, after Joe talks about today's outdoor event, he goes back to work and starts talking about Season 4, so watch out for that.
                                Last edited by watcher652; 22 March 2007, 08:46 PM.

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X