Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
    Getting back to the subject of Vids being taken off youtube...

My Sam/Jack vid was deleted
    If youtube keeps going on like this there wont be anything left!

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

yeah i have seen that alot of things are being taken off of youtube. wonder why
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

iLemon--I have been good..how's you been? We need to chat more often

Talking about YouTube...I am telling you, go to LiveVideo.com...my carson beckett vid was taken off of YouTube but it is still on LiveVideo...Livevideo is much better
        sigpic

Comment

I think the reason is that youtube belongs to google now. They don´t want to have problems with copyright

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
            My Rodney McKay's Sunscreen vid (i.e. the one DH favourited) got taken down off youtube!
            Originally posted by sueKay View Post
            Getting back to the subject of Vids being taken off youtube...

My Sam/Jack vid was deleted
            Oh, that sucks! *hugs*

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
              I think the reason is that youtube belongs to google now. They don´t want to have problems with copyright
              That and Viacom are threatening/taking legal action against them...
              The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

for UK thunkers Rising part 2 is on sky one right now, looks like there going to show the whole of season 1

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iLemon View Post
                  *grumbles*

I know you do!

I havent had a Rodney dream in ages!! Infact I cant even remember my dreams any more, probably cause I go to bed at like 4am in the morning or cause i tend to find any excuse to stay up for as long as possible. i should probably go to sleep now, dont wanna make myself worse
                  LOL! Well for the past week all I have been dreaming about is Rodney /David Hewlett...its like I have a picture of him permantely plastered in my brain. I even accidently called my dog David a couple of times. hehehehe.

I guess thats what you get from watching hrs of Rodney/David Clips on youtube each day.

Oh btw this is my first post in this thread. YAY! *Smiles and waves to everyone* I just had to make post and share the Rodney/David Love I have been experiencing lately.

*Points upwards* One of my fav pic atm. He looks soooooo hot in glasses! *swoon* Though he would look hot in anything...or nothing...im not too picky.
                  sigpic

Spread the Mckay LOVE... around and around ... until you get Dizzy!

Daniel and Vala Forever xXx
                  "You should of seen me! I was amazing!"

Comment

WELCOME Arwen!

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                    I read on LJ that this pic is most likely a candid/bts moment because in the episode they were wearing their offworld vests the whole episode. The pose is definitely more DHish.
                    Ah, they wore their vests, that was it, I was only pretty sure that Rodney wasn't just wearing his t-shirt but something else. And I wouldn't have missed that fact, because I usually drool when I see him just wearing the nice, tight t-shirt.

And the posture is definitely that of a relaxed David, not the one of McKay during an off-world mission.
                    Hehe, only a small thing, but it makes a big difference. Rodney or David - it makes it easier to tell them apart.

My Rodney McKay's Sunscreen vid (i.e. the one DH favourited) got taken down off youtube!
                    Oh no. Don't know why, but that makes me sad. And this whole "youtube takes down vids" thing also scares me a bit.

Bye, A.
                    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen View Post
                      LOL! Well for the past week all I have been dreaming about is Rodney /David Hewlett...its like I have a picture of him permantely plastered in my brain.
                      Lucky you!

Originally posted by Arwen
                      Oh btw this is my first post in this thread. YAY! *Smiles and waves to everyone* I just had to make post and share the Rodney/David Love I have been experiencing lately.
                      http://www.davidhewlett.co.uk/scrnca...urvivor075.jpg
                      Welcome, glad to have you here! That is a thunkworthy pic! Where's mercury? She'll love it too!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                        Lucky you!

Welcome, glad to have you here! That is a thunkworthy pic! Where's mercury? She'll love it too!
                        I know! I have even be able to make dreams happen on command. (Only twice though). I won't describe what exactly I commanded my dreams to be though. I let you imagine that.

oh and thanks for the welcome pavaneofstars and Arlessiar!
                        sigpic

Spread the Mckay LOVE... around and around ... until you get Dizzy!

Daniel and Vala Forever xXx
                        "You should of seen me! I was amazing!"

Comment

Great pictures, girls, really!

I know it doesn´t belong here, or not here like here... ...but I am reading Mallozzi´s blog now and he says about Sheppard whump in Doppleganger...so Travelers AND Doppleganger? When will we see some McKay whump?...I know Sheppard is the "main", or main character but still....he can´t take all fame

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                            I know it doesn´t belong here, or not here like here... ...but I am reading Mallozzi´s blog now and he says about
                            Spoiler:
                            Sheppard whump in Doppleganger...so Travelers AND Doppleganger? When will we see some McKay whump?...
                            I know Sheppard is the "main", or main character but still....he can´t take all fame
                            (I tagged a part of your post, because it's probably a tiny bit spoilerish)

Don't let the Sheppard fans hear you! *g* They already claim that Rodney's getting all the attention and that the main character gets neglected! Well, you know me, I don't agree 100%, there are moments when the whole "he's the lead" thing bothers me a lot. And I'm also a
                            Spoiler:
                            biiiig RM whumper, and so I'd love to see much, much more of that! But we cannot say that Sheppard gets all the (whump) fame and Rodney gets nothing, he had a lot of great whump scenes already. So I'm ok with Shep whump - and in fact all the other characters are overdue when it comes to whump scenes! Rodney and John both had a lot of whump attention already. I'll always be looking forward to more Rodney whump of course, I'm craving it, and yes, I hope there'll be whump in S4 (hope TPTB will write better comfort scenes though). But realistically I have to say that I don't think that Shep got too much whump and that it's Rodney's turn again. Well, my whump-loving heart says that there could be severe Rodney whump every other ep, but my stupid brain says "hey, could you stop the wishful thinking and actually start using me again?"

Bye, A.
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

The *******s! I tried re-uploading mine under another name and with different tags but it seems they have something (or there is something in the vid) that calls attention to it, it was rejected. I am thinking my days on YouTube are limited. In Australia you are generally charged the same from ISPs for dl and uploading, and 45mb is a bit to waste on uploading something that is only going to be removed later.

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                                iLemon--I have been good..how's you been? We need to chat more often
                                I've been in a crappy mood lately plus uni's and certain people are starting to do my head in but I'm ok. And yeah, we deffinately need to talk more, you need to get your ass on msn at stupid-o-clock at night more

Here's some happy McKay pics-

how did he sneak in there?!

sigpic
                                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                                X