Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    Maybe someone here on this thread celebrates this day. Or David does.

I do eh. And if DH is a true blue Canadian, he will too. At least he better otherwise I wil be very disappointed in ya mate!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveBuzz
      Yep, its "O Canada" and not "OH Canada"

I should know......I am one eh
      Then I will take your word for it.

The Proud Canadian himself.

Comment

Guys, I'm getting a transmission... uh-oh, it seems Canada as we know it doesn't exist anymore...

It is now, in fact, Rodnia.
        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
          Guys, I'm getting a transmission... uh-oh, it seems Canada as we know it doesn't exist anymore...

Damn!!! I hate when that happens..............always the last one to know!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
            Where can I apply for citizenship?

Wha...? I HAD to ask.

Comment

Happy Canada Day!

hello, DemoonKatjie and welcome.

Hey, that's funny that someone asked about DH's height because I was wondering about that too.

Willow, I will miss you posting less often. I always get a chuckle from your more humorous posts. Be sure to drop in from time to time even if it is just to say hi.

Klenotka have a good time at the Fantasy Festival.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                The Dr Who episode managed to cheer me up, it couldn't have had a better ending
                Better ending! Arh! TBC is not a good ending, it's annoying. But it rocks! I wish SGA rocked as much.

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
                Willow, I will miss you posting less often. I always get a chuckle from your more humorous posts. Be sure to drop in from time to time even if it is just to say hi.
                Lol! Don't worry, or do worry I will be around I am sure.

Comment

Hi Alex!

It's a shame that you have to work on a Sunday.
                  Originally posted by mcalex22
                  1) There's this site on Canadian tv with Kate Hewlett for interested parties. It's got a little thingy of her - she's quite cute. Check out the DH UK site for more info.
                  Thanks for this, Alex! I just went to that site and watched the interview with her - finally we see some more of her, and wow is she cute! Really beautiful, and you can really see that she's David's sister IMHO.
                  Seesm she also talks with her hands a bit.
                  2) For those interested in that postcard awesome thingy, apparently the cast have been teasing David about it. Friend of mine met Rachel at a con in London and she mentioned him getting lots and lots of postcards!
                  Yay! I've so been waiting on news regarding the postcards! So he got them - well, of course he'd get them, so many cards, a few must have reached their destination! But still, it's good to hear that they arrived. And his friends teased him about it! Awwww - so not sorry!

Don't know why but it makes me incredibly happy right now to hear about this postcard thing.

3) GUP commentary - I heard - is rather funny.
                  Wanna listen to it like right now!!!!!

Arlessiar, that German SGA/SG1 site is fantastic. Pity my German is rusty, but it's just got so much information!
                  I love this site, it's really good and always up-to-date. Sometimes they have some things in English too.
                  (Btw, I'm still working on that translation, Alex, hope I can finish it today!)

Oh, and I didn't think you posted anything spoilerish, so I didn't put in tags.

Bye, A.

P.S. Wow it's hot here, I'm melting. 9:30am and already 26°C and climbing. They say the whole next week will be very hot. And I'm going on holiday the week after that, bet it rains then.
                  ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                  ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Thanks for this, Alex! I just went to that site and watched the interview with her - finally we see some more of her, and wow is she cute! Really beautiful, and you can really see that she's David's sister IMHO.
                    She is beautiful *not just saying that* she does use her hands, so is that a Hewlett trait? Interesting sounding show as well, wonder if it will get picked up it started on (last) Wednesday in Canada apparently.

EDIT: I stuck a link in the News section to spread the love...with credits.

Rodney with some guy.

Last edited by Willow'sCat; 02 July 2006, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Ooh just realised that someone has made the *cough* spacey awards *cough* available with David/Rachel...you know where.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                        spacey awards *cough* available
                        I just saw the Spacey Awards and man did I laugh! What a great clip!
                        David getting punched by Rachel! The way he falls to the ground like a professional stuntman! And the sweet and pitiful little "ow" at the end!
                        Boy, that was great!

Now to the GUP audio commentary!

Bye, A.

Comment

Just testing something...Ok this is weird my post with the spacey thing is not visible to me. What is going on! I can see your post Arlessiar but not mine.

EDIT: I can see it now but if I close my browsers and come back straight to the Thread it is not there. Weird.

Comment

I just saw the Spacey Awards and man did I laugh! What a great clip!
                            David getting punched by Rachel! The way he falls to the ground like a professional stuntman! And the sweet and pitiful little "ow" at the end!
                            Boy, that was great!

Now to the GUP audio commentary!

Bye, A.
                            I may have to ask Greg wtf is going on. Anyway.

I love it! And David's little "Ow" at the end was perfect.

I listened to the GUP comms and it is funny and he has Mars in the room as well, David also says something about playing with himself *hear the context* that just cracked me up and put *gutter* *gutter* thoughts in my head.

Have to go sorry no pics... see you.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                              I may have to ask Greg wtf is going on.
                              Really strange this whole thing.
                              I listened to the GUP comms and it is funny and he has Mars in the room as well, David also says something about playing with himself *hear the context* that just cracked me up and put *gutter* *gutter* thoughts in my head.
                              I just listened to it, too, and I loved it! The dog was there, David was sick, they talk about Victoria's Secret...
                              The part you already mentioned was cracking me up too, when they talk about DH acting completely alone in a few scenes and not every actor being able to do that:

Martin: "...it's actually playing it to yourself, playing with yourself"
                              David: "God knows I'm so good at playing with myself... Lots of practice."

See you, Willow!
                              Bye, A.

Comment

Hello!!!!!!

My goodness what a lot to catch up on so sorry if I miss something!

Welcome to DemoonKatjie - hope you have fun posting here!

And boo hiss and lots of tears on losing the football yesterday Still, Portugal did have 12 players on their team (work it out for yourselves!) so as the game progressed it was no surprise to us that we lost. I think we did well to hold them off with only 10 men but I hope they sack that stupid ref I believe he was from Argentina so no baggage there then!!!!! And it is very 'flat' here today, we were all united behind the team and flags were flying everywhere and people were smiling and good natured and would just start talking to each other about the footie and everyone felt good. It was not just about the game but how it made the country feel.

Still watching Dr. Who cheered us up (just fab!!) and then we watched Dr Who confidential that was all about the new series Torchwood! That looks excellent - more for adults as is after the watershed and I thought of you Willow when they were talking about Captain Jack!! How he
                                Spoiler:
                                flirts with anyone or anything as long as it has a pulse and is breathing!! Male, female, alien - doesn't care! I thought you would enjoy that aspect of his character!!

Thanks for the vid of the latest promo! Really big squee from me as I don't mind crossovers if they are done well! As has been said - another opportunity to see Rodney!

I was going to go to the London Film and Comic Con today to see Torri and Rachel as it is not far for me but then Torri cancelled and I just had too much to do today! Also it is 30 degrees here (thank god for air con!) so the underground would have been unbearable!! But that must have been where Alex's friend spoke to Rachel I guess!

I will have to watch that Spacey Awards thingy!!

And Happy Canada Day for yesterday! We lived in Canada for a little while and daughter learned to sing the national anthem in English and French!!

Who's our favourite canadian then?!?!?

WOOF!!!!!!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD
                                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X