• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiggerific
    rachel said "how can you not like rodney?" LOL
    And she's so right!
    Originally posted by Mercury973
    I know that I have posted this before, but it is a fave of mine.
    http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h2...3/Worthpic.jpg
    For what it's Worth
    I like this pic too! I think he looks great in this film, which is by the way "Clutch", not "Cube".

And thanks for the positive feedback concerning my translation, pavane, Mercury, Mx! I'm glad you people liked it!

Here's the pic again that was in the article, but bigger:

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by LoveBuzz
      Yep, it was But if you want to get technical about Forum Rules then does this apply to signatures? Since the same pix shows up everytime someone posts something, who has a sig.
      Well, as far as I know sigs are something many posters simply want to have in a forum, it is an important part of a forum for them. But some of the mods don't like them that much, because it means a lot of work (many sigs are against rules and they have to look after that), and IIRC there was a sig discussion where Darren stated that personally he could live without sigs!
      But they are there, and they have an advantage over posted pics: People on dial-up can choose to switch off the sigs. They won't see them then, they won't be loaded when they load the page. You can't do that with posted pics.
      And if you meant to say that the same pics showing up over and over again in sigs is boring too, well, many people change their sigs often, and others don't because it's some sort of hallmark, a part of their profile. Sig pics aren't the same as posted pics. They have something like a seperated status with own rules.

Bye, A.

Comment

I know it's silly, but if you go to the Atlantis Season 1 thread, there is a poll of who is your favorite character. Rodney is a little ahead of John. Let's get that gap larger.

If you've already seen it, please ignore and endulge us newbies.
        sigpic
        Sig by im_meli
        More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

rachel said "how can you not like rodney?" LOL

she told us a bit about the characters that herself, paul and david play i dont wanna say too much else LOL
          Now you are being a tease Miss Tig!!!

I am sorry I couldn't make it because we were going to meet up weren't we! That would have been fun! I had to do some bookkeeping for my husband's company and some tax forms that have to be in this week Exciting eh!! And then I had to spend the afternoon making a medieval costume for my son!! Had to work it out from pictures and make up a pattern! Then I spent 3 hours ironing! So a busy day and I just couldn't spare the time!

Still there is always Wolf whatnot and P2!!!!

And re the quoting of pics - it is not because we do not want to look at them again and again (of course we do ) but it is as Arlessiar said - if you keep quoting an image just after it has posted you can get post after post with the same pic in and if you are on dial up it must be annoying to have to wait to load the page only to find the same pic over and over again! I am not very up on techie stuff but does it use other people's bandwidth? (I have absolutely no idea what that means - have just seen it mentioned before )

Hands!!!!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD
          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
            Now you are being a tease Miss Tig!!!
            Thought that too!
            I am not very up on techie stuff but does it use other people's bandwidth?
            Yes, it does, see I completely forgot to mention that, and it's an important point! Thanks for reminding me!
            So you do not only slow down the loading time of the thread, you also use other people's bandwidth. As long as they don't have to pay for it or don't have strongly limited bandwidth it's not a big thing, but you never know that.

More hands!

Bye, A.

Comment

ok ok ok ill tell you looksy in the spolier below...you may already know this i dont know LOL

Spoiler:
              Paul plays the fiance of davids sister, he is a soap opera actor on a cheesy soap, rachel plays paulys onscreen partner, davids character doesnt like paulys so decides to do something about it lol

Comment

Vickster you missed that part when Rachel revealed Paulys character was going to be very camp *giggles hysterically* I can not WAIT to see that movie!

David Hewlett is my 'happy place' SQUEEEEE!!!

Comment

ok ok ok ill tell you looksy in the spolier below...you may already know this i dont know LOL

Spoiler:
                  Paul plays the fiance of davids sister, he is a soap opera actor on a cheesy soap, rachel plays paulys onscreen partner, davids character doesnt like paulys so decides to do something about it lol
                  Oh thanks Tig!!!! I did sort of know that but not who Rachel played in the film so whoopee!!!

Originally posted by smurfinmuffin
                  Vickster you missed that part when Rachel revealed Paulys character was going to be very camp *giggles hysterically* I can not WAIT to see that movie!
                  Well I did think he played someone who was a bit full of themselves - just look how orange he looks with fake tan in this pic I am sure Paul would not look like this unless it was for the role!!

Spoiler:

"you know when you've been tangoed"

Tee hee!!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by surfinmuffin
                    *smacks forhead* how did i forget that! LOL

Comment

I love hearing about David and the postcards he does strike me as someone who thinks he isn't that special, he always seems to sing the praises of others but make jokes about himself, I get that, but hey David you are awesome.

Have to go no pics no time...

Oh btw.

Originally posted by LoveBuzz
                      ]Yep, it was But if you want to get technical about Forum Rules then does this apply to signatures? Since the same pix shows up everytime someone posts something, who has a sig.
                      You're a smart **** you know that. You can turn sigs off, it is in the options page a lot of people do just that. Rules are rules don't like 'em leave. I have zero tolerance even for newbies breaking rules in particular; not quoting pics properly and posting spoilers openly... again don't like it leave. Better still look above the page and read the FAQ and the Rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                        You're a smart **** you know that. You can turn sigs off, it is in the options page a lot of people do just that. Rules are rules don't like 'em leave. I have zero tolerance even for newbies breaking rules in particular; not quoting pics properly and posting spoilers openly... again don't like it leave. Better still look above the page and read the FAQ and the Rules.

Yep. And I love you too sweety
                        Last edited by LoveBuzz; 03 July 2006, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Hey Lovebuzz, I sent you a personal message.

So- Season 2 comes out in August on DVD? So I can finally see McKay in all his glory in Duet????
                          sigpic
                          Sig by im_meli

Comment

Hey Lovebuzz, I sent you a personal message.

So- Season 2 comes out in August on DVD? So I can finally see McKay in all his glory in Duet????
                            August? Really?? In the U.S.?!?! I thought we wouldn't get the DVDs until November!
                            sigpic

Comment

Not sure, I am just asking. I read it somewhere on a board here or there. That would suck if it was all the way until November!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by im_meli

Comment

Oh thanks for letting me know!! Where did you see this? I am in the UK so could have bought the individual volumes but last time I bought season 1 from USA and it seemed to have a bit more on it so I decided to wait and do the same with season 2. Has been very hard seeing them in all the shops but I have been strong!!

So next month I will finally have pristine copies instead of my recordings off the telly!! Plus all the extras!

Woo hoo!!

Mx

EDIT - just saw your last post about reading it on another thread! Let's hope it is next month!!
                                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X