Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
    My lord that is a long post Arlessiar!
    As I just said, maybe I should stop that and make three shorter posts than one big one in the future. Somehow I get the feeling that shorter posts are 'in' and longer posts are boring on this forum. *yes I'm disillusioned*
    I don't mind hanging here by myself but it would be nice to have someone to talk to...
    I can understand that all too well.
    Well I know that, it would take a lot to scare you away...
    Hehe, even I have limits! Unbelievable but true!
    Apparently there is or will be an Atlantis special in July on SciFi. I just read it in a thread. Not sure if it anything new or not.
    Well, I hope it's a new one, that would be great! Thanks for telling us, yes it might just be a repeat, but it could be a new special! Yay!
    Although - July - I might not be here when that special airs. Damn.

Since we were talking about post counts, this is my 1000th post in this thread. Yay, finally.

I celebrate this little personal event with happy Rodney pics:

Bye, A.
    Last edited by Arlessiar; 04 June 2006, 01:56 AM.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Nice pictures. I am still staring on the new photos.

And to the leather, I hope it is only Sheppard´s jacket, not McKay´s. It doesn´t fit to McKay.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Good morning my fellow lovely thunkers!!

Firstly did you see I wasn't on Gateworld at all yesterday!! You see I can resist if I really try hard

I had a busy RL day again but have a little free time this morning!

Willow - I know what you mean about keeping a thread going. I feel the same way about the McKay Whump. I must admit it has got a lot more posters recently (even you have been known to sneak over there!!) and it so great to have more posters to chat to. This can be a quiet thread sometimes and so, like you, if all I did was post here I would never get my post count up! I do not post just to get my count up though! I post because I really enjoy chatting with folk from all the over the world and sharing a common interest. I think you are here alone sometimes because of the time difference. If not for that I am sure we would be on more at the same time!

Different threads have very different feels to them. I have made some really super mates on the Shep whump and they have no probs with me being a 'McKayite' and I think that is great. Some folk do not like it if you do not like their fave the best but not over there! They are also mostly from UK and Europe and are on during the day so there is always a lot going on in a time zone when I am around! We mostly post short replies and sometimes it is more like a message board but that is how we all like it so everyone is happy! McKay is and always will be my absolute fave in every sense but I can appreciate other characters too and I am lucky I have found other folk with whom to get involved!

Now that was a lot of waffle for a Sunday morning! But the sun is shining and I am in a good mood so I don't care!!

Talking about repeat caps - have to say this has rapidly become one of my favourites

(season 3 spoiler)

Spoiler:

Mx
        sig by SheppyD
        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Mx, I just see that you have passed 1000 posts! Yay! Congrats!

Some David and some Rodney for you!

Bye, A.
          Last edited by Arlessiar; 04 June 2006, 02:03 AM. Reason: Formatting

Comment

Oh sorry - forgot to say

!!!!!! Congratulations on 1000 posts in the Thunk Arlessiar !!!!!!

You are a true thunker of the first degree

And re the leather uniform - I must admit that I would quite that look on Rodney! Well I like any look on him to be honest!!

Including this one!!

I love his upper arms in these shots!!

Also forgot to say thanks Willow because since using the white smilie in the toolbar to choose my smilie it has not crashed once!!

Mx
            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
              Congratulations on 1000 posts in the Thunk Arlessiar !!!!!!
              You are a true thunker of the first degree
              Oh wow, thanks so much, love!
              1000 seems to be the magic number today, I posted my 1000th post in this thread, and you passed the general 1000 posts mark! Wheee!

Let's celebrate with dignity.

Yeah, of course this dignity, what did you think?

Have to leave, see you in the evening!
              Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerific
                nekkid sunday....willowscat do you happen to watch friends? has joey been an influence on you?! LOL
                Sorry I must have missed that although I did watch the show. I just felt like some nekkidness.
                and yeah poor David, that shot is really quite clear on the dvds im suprised they didnt spot that and edit it in post....
                You know someone must have told them, I can't believe they haven't got a clue and I can't believe they let it go... it isn't wrong IMO but it is probably not the message they were wanting to send in that scene.
                Originally posted by Arlessiar
                *yes I'm disillusioned*
                Oh no! It isn't that people don't like long posts I find it is more that most people really don't have the time to read them and then quote them... I see wordy posts and I will respond sometimes but other times I have to seriously ask myself is it worth spending 10 or more minutes answering this post (not yours) and the advise I was given on another forum was to make posts short and sharp, straight to the point as many peeps just skim over lengthly posts anyway... it is the attention span of a Nate thing, peeps just can't be bothered.
                my 1000th post in this thread
                Yay! Congrats have some nekkid Rodney. Well why ruin a theme.

Nekkid hands 'cause I know you like them.

Comment

You know someone must have told them, I can't believe they haven't got a clue and I can't believe they let it go... it isn't wrong IMO but it is probably not the message they were wanting to send in that scene.
                  I can't wait to see this on DVD, because really, I watched this scene in my version of 'Duet' a million times now but I really don't see much. I still think it's just the sheets. But I do believe you guys that it is more than just the sheets, so I really, really want to see that on DVD now!
                  Oh no! It isn't that people don't like long posts I find it is more that most people really don't have the time to read them and then quote them...
                  Yes, I guess I know what you mean. Some people don't take time to read things that are longer than six sentences anymore. *sigh* Ok, shorter posts in the future.
                  Nekkid hands 'cause I know you like them.
                  Thanks for the congrats, and yes, I like his hands, I looooove them!

More hands.

And now I really have to leave!
                  Damn addiciton.

Bye, A.

Comment

Good morning my fellow lovely thunkers!!
                    Morning. Almost 8.30 pm here!
                    they have no probs with me being a 'McKayite' and I think that is great.
                    I think that is great too, sometimes we do get a little over precious about these things sometimes with bloody good reason I might add but I am glad the Whump at least works for you.

Congrats on the 1000 Posts!!!!
                    David is so happy for you! He is overcome with emotion!

That is a really bad cap...

btw that season 3 cap is not a spoiler, he could be eating salad anytime.

More BTS.

I can't wait to see this on DVD, because really, I watched this scene in my version of 'Duet' a million times now but I really don't see much. I still think it's just the sheets. But I do believe you guys that it is more than just the sheets, so I really, really want to see that on DVD now!
                    I bet you really did watch it a million times too! It is there believe me, but *cough* not going there again... stop!

I have to go, start my new job tomorrow and should probably not be tired on the first day.

See you.
                    Last edited by Willow'sCat; 04 June 2006, 03:29 AM.

Comment

btw that season 3 cap is not a spoiler, he could be eating salad anytime.
                      Is it not? OK then! I am just a bit jittery when it comes to spoilers!!

I have to go, start my new job tomorrow and should probably not be tired on the first day.
                      Oh good luck with your new job!! Hope it all goes well!

Mx
                      Last edited by McKayRocks!; 04 June 2006, 04:32 AM.
                      sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Is it not? OK then! I am just a bit jittery when it comes to spoilers!!
                        Oh and of course I meant season 3!! But no as I said before according to the rules, if it gives away plot or places them in a situation or environment they wouldn't normally be; then that is a spoiler... he has eaten before, he has eaten in the caffertia/Mess before and he has worn the blue shirt before... other then the whole *stupid* cliff-hanger ending

Spoiler season 3
                        Spoiler:
                        and him not dying!
                        it doesn't tell us anything about season 3. I only spoiled it because of size then because of all the other pics.
                        Oh good luck with your new job!! Hope it all goes well!
                        Thanks now definitely off to bed bye.

Comment

I bet you really did watch it a million times too!
                          No, definitely not! I'm not that obsessed!
                          I watched it only 999.999 times.
                          I have to go, start my new job tomorrow
                          Ah damn, I forgot to wish you much luck and all the best for the first day in the new job!
                          By now your first day must be long over, I hope everything went well!

Hmm, weekend again and everyone's busy with real life, not much thunking going on.

I for my part visited my friend and the baby today - awwww, the little one's so sweet!
                          Now it's bedtime for me, but here are a few pics before I leave:

Busy scientist:

Bye, A.

Comment

And a few more.

His two blue shirts.

So is this one without the zipper the 'allergy shirt'?

Good night!
                            Bye, A.

Comment

You know he looks a bit younger in the 'allergy shirt'...

Comment

I like him more in the allergy shirt

Congrats to Arlessiar to 1000th post. I am...far behind you
                                Nice signature Allestian and truthful-he has really beautiful eyes

My gift to your Arlessiar´s 1000th post-little classic:

Are you anxious to see this year´s photos?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X