No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arlessiar congratulations to your friend and her husband on the safe birth of baby Jiska. That is really great news. I haven't checked out your LJ but I will.

Oh have you guys seen the slightly spoilerish pics for season 3 episodes? From "No man's land" (?) Here Did I mention spoilerish!? There are also some for "Misbegotten" (?) if you go to the S3 ep page. This one of Rodney!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Apparently the ep names are the wrong way around on the site*

I was hoping for new promo's but hey this is good too.

tiggerific the pic you asked about is from Boa V Python.

Like this pic.

Last edited by Willow'sCat; 01 June 2006, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Hooray!! Spoiler pics are here! Thanks Rose!!

Arlessiar, I just came from your LJ - little Jiska is absolutely darling!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

OK I re-sized the McKay pics from the new season to fit the forum.

I'll still spoil them so peeps don't get up set so don't look if you don't want to see spoilers...

Spoilers season 3...oh and if you want to comment remember to spoil your comments and do not url them without spoiler tags. GW rules.

Spoiler:

Now is it me or is his shirt BLUE? It doesn't look like the old shirt so maybe he is off duty? Hmm, maybe he will wear both the dark and blue shirts this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
          Spoiler:

Now is it me or is his shirt BLUE? It doesn't look like the old shirt so maybe he is off duty? Hmm, maybe he will wear both the dark and blue shirts this year.
          http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...y/920f5262.jpg
          http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...y/50ff1526.jpg
          http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...y/6e63c114.jpg
          http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...y/9e3750e3.jpg
          Ohh yay new pics!!!
          Spoiler:
          Nah I recon thats the same type of blue uniform shirt he used to wear, it has the same type of zip on the coller. pity, never was much of a fan of the blue, long live the black T! Love that look on his face though, looks like something very dramatic just happened, oooh can't wait!! that shot where he's encased by the waith stuff still gives me shivers! but I have a feeling he'll be OK!

EDIT: Arlessiar checked out your LJ to see the new bub, soo sweet, what an angel! she really is a beautiful baby and I'm not just being polite.
          Last edited by Abydonian Princess; 01 June 2006, 10:02 PM.

Comment

I'm in such a frustrated mood at the moment, I just got my second parking fine in as many weeks, and they've both been because I just didn't read the signs properly! I feel so Dumb! and soon so poor!

I need some sexy distractions to take my mind of things... feel free to make contributions..

Comment

Originally posted by Abydonian Princess
              Ohh yay new pics!!!
              Spoiler:
              Nah I recon thats the same type of blue uniform shirt he used to wear, it has the same type of zip on the coller. pity, never was much of a fan of the blue, long live the black T! Love that look on his face though, looks like something very dramatic just happened, oooh can't wait!! that shot where he's encased by the waith stuff still gives me shivers! but I have a feeling he'll be OK!
              I think it maybe similar to the old shirt and not sure but I don't think talking about his shirt is a spoiler! Lol. It isn't like there will be a dramatic plot twist based on his shirt Lol!

I love him in the darker tee's mostly because IMO he just looks better *I'm shallow* Maybe the blue is for when he is doing his work in the labs and the darker one for when he is off-world or going/coming back from off-world. Yes it is a slow news day.

See this is season 2 (although kinda season one) and he was in the lab a lot in that ep.

Last edited by Willow'sCat; 01 June 2006, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abydonian Princess
                I'm in such a frustrated mood at the moment, I just got my second parking fine in as many weeks, and they've both been because I just didn't read the signs properly! I feel so Dumb! and soon so poor!
                Well I never get parking fines, I don't drive. Sorry you are having a **** day.

I need some sexy distractions to take my mind of things... feel free to make contributions..
                OK.

What?

Comment

Hi peeps, I only have a few seconds for this thread right now, but I had to drop by, and what do I see? Promo pics!!!
                  Argh, I have no time to look at them and squee over them like they deserve! Will have a busy day today, will be back late from work, but then - then I'll look at them for HOURS!

Because, well
                  Spoiler:
                  THE RETURN OF THE BLUE SHIRT! YEAH! You all know like many of you I also like the black shirt, but I also always loved the blue one! *points at sig*

Will answer to some of your posts later, gotta run now.
                  Thanks to everyone who sent congrats to my friend because of the baby!

Bye, A.
                  ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                  ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Sexy...

You have to give it to David he isn't afraid to go that extra mile for a scene.

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    Thanks to everyone who sent congrats to my friend because of the baby!
                    She really is a cute baby.

Have a good day at work.

Comment

Good morning to everyone just starting the day. I'm about to head to bed as it's midnight here.

AP, so sorry to hear about the parking ticket

Blue shirt, black shirt... hmmmm.... Can't decide, I like them both!

Lovely pics, Rose, as always. But Mx is likely to nearly spill her coffee again!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                        I think it maybe similar to the old shirt and not sure but I don't think talking about his shirt is a spoiler! Lol. It isn't like there will be a dramatic plot twist based on his shirt Lol!
                        LOL good point, I just wrapped spoilers around the whole thing without being selective, but you never know there could be a massive plot twist around the colour of his shirts... LOL Oh I'm very shallow there's no reason other than pure hottness for me preferring the black T's Thanks for the distractions, they're very ahh, distracting love the nothing ones again, what this man doesn't do for his craft!!

Comment

*sprints in*

*breathes heavily*

argh there are season 3 episode picures up at

http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/

here is one, ill put it in spoiler tags....

Spoiler:

squeeee and they have a section ready for the promo shots although sadly empty at the moment.....

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a new keyboard - it's got a cuppa tea all over it now!!

NEW PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willow and Tig you are fabberlus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*wide open fields, wide open fields*

Right I am a bit calmer now.

How gorgeous and tantislising are those pics. I love the one
                            Spoiler:
                            where he is eating - couldn't care less what shirt he is wearing!!!!
                            God that is off the planet, drop dead gorgeous and....

*ahem*

*thud*

Mx
                            sig by SheppyD
                            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                            So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                              OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a new keyboard - it's got a cuppa tea all over it now!!

NEW PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willow and Tig you are fabberlus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right I am a bit calmer now.

How gorgeous and tantalising are those pics. I love the one where he is eating - couldn't care less what shirt he is wearing!!!! God that is off the planet, drop dead gorgeous and....

*ahem*

*thud*

Mx
                              Lol! I agree, he could be wearing no shirt at all and *sigh* where was I?

Comment

More Random distractions...

Comment

Working...
                                X