X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not trusted with the clones

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
      I need a Rodney clone to come make me feel better. I just spent nearly 20 hours straight in bed with a massive migraine. I need Rodney hugs!
      Oh dear! That's bad! I hope you feel better soon! Yes, you definitely need a Rodney clone. Wait... *drags Rodney clone to xfkirsten*

Rodney: "Migraine? That's not contagious, right?"
      Me: "No Rodney, it's not contagious, and now go and help a fangirl in distress!"

See? There he is! Just for you!

And I found another "Rodney is eating pic" for MG:

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Gateworld was told one thing and than people from the convention said that Tori had said something different!

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
          So what have I missed??

Well it depends on when you left...
          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

just a quick pop in to thunk and be off..i will be back tomorrow...or maybe tonite i dunno yet

happy thunking

*looks at piccys....thunks*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
              just a quick pop in to thunk and be off..i will be back tomorrow...or maybe tonite i dunno yet

happy thunking

*looks at piccys....thunks*
              I was reading that too quickly and thought you wrote "thunk off". I can't describe the thought that went through my head at that moment without the mods coming down on me. But I will tell you the vision involved McKay and thumb wrestling. (Don't ask. Even I don't know where that came from.)
              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                Oh dear! That's bad! I hope you feel better soon! Yes, you definitely need a Rodney clone. Wait... *drags Rodney clone to xfkirsten*
                Whee!! *huggles her Rodney clone* Thank you!! He's adorable!

I'd give you green, but the evil board won't let me!
                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I love coming in here and seeing all these great Rodney pics. Thanks for posting those guys! They make beautiful LJ icons.

Comment

Thanks for all the food pics guys, its very appreciated
                    Originally posted by ra-hanna
                    I was reading that too quickly and thought you wrote "thunk off". I can't describe the thought that went through my head at that moment without the mods coming down on me. But I will tell you the vision involved McKay and thumb wrestling. (Don't ask. Even I don't know where that came from.)
                    McKay thumb wrestling lol! I'd love to challenge him to one, I'm the queen of thumb wrestling!

sigpic
                    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Pocket-sized pics spam!

Sooo thunky! *drools*

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl

Sooo thunky! *drools*
                        I. love. that. outfit.

It looks awesome on him!
                        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

How about some non-McKay David Hewlett food pics?

From Joe's Wedding. Beer is a food group, right?

From Traders.

More from Traders. Mmm, chocolate!

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

McKay thumb wrestling lol! I'd love to challenge him to one, I'm the queen of thumb wrestling!
                            Rodney's ready to practice!

Or how about Rock, Paper, Scissors?

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Sooo thunky! *drools*
                              Then let's see some more!

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                                Rodney might have experienced it, but we didn't really see it. There was so much potential after Trinity for some dark Rodney, but all we got to see was _maybe_ a bit quieter Rodney for an episode. I mean, two episodes later we get a sarcastic comment akin to "what? don't you trust me?" like nothing ever happened in Trinity.
                                That was so disappointing. I don't know why it's so much to ask that the writers keep the emotional storylines going from episode to episode. It can't be that difficult. Fan fic writers seem to manage it. I understand the show's writers have deadlines and all--but consistency in the characters and in the story's progression is worth the effort, surely? The missed opportunities just make ya want to cry. Yes, Atlantis is good--it's wonderful--but imagine if the writers were careful enough to give us the consequences of actions and interactions from episode to episode--how incredibly better Atlantis would be?

Mara
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                Koschka's SGA Fan Fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X