• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many great pics

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      Ooh Cramp! Cramp! *I'll rub it for you Rodney*
      http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/acda530c.jpg
      My bf likes this scene, he thinks it's very funny. It's the only McKay scene I can talk about or watch again and again with him without annoying him too much with my McKay fanatism!

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Oh, and I just noticed this:

Yay, this thread has now 7000 posts!!! *throws confetti*

Rodney's very happy, see?

Bye, A., off again, see you later
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Darn it i wanted to be the 7000th poster oh well Rodney cant believe it

For Fun I think...

Comment

WATCHER- I absolutely love those food pics! Even with the evil!beard he looks so good
            Originally posted by Arlessiar
            And I'd LOVE to know if he ever visited this thread!

Bye, A.
            He does visit this thread, I'm not sure if he's been anytime recently. McAlex, any chance you can ask him how often and how many posts he reads in this thread?
            And like Arlessiar said tell him WE LOVE HIM VERY MUCH!!

Originally posted by Arlessiar
            Oh yes, cold day. Poor David. Lucky us.

Yes? What does it mean in Australia?
            I just remember his "happy hands" gesture which has also a different meaning in Germany.

Bye, A.
            That hands gesture is more or less a non-verbal swear

Originally posted by mcalex22
            Forgot to say - Rose I have noticed your sig - love love love it - it's rotating isn't it? How does one get one of those?
            You can either get it the easy way or the hard way. The hard way is through php scripts-
            http://www.pixel2life.com/tutorials/..._and_Rotation/
            or
            http://www.iz-grafix.co.uk/forums/ar...hp/t-2188.html

Easy way is to let this website do it for you-
            http://www.randomimage.net/
            All you have to do is upload your images and copy the link to your sig. If you have any problems just PM me.

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Kiss and Lick!

Dex ring any bells, Jason Momoa.
              How weird, the guy I like is also named Jason

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                We live in a World full of...a word I can pronounce

Originally posted by Mckay's girl
                He does visit this thread, I'm not sure if he's been anytime recently. McAlex, any chance you can ask him how often and how many posts he reads in this thread?
                And like Arlessiar said tell him WE LOVE HIM VERY MUCH!!
                Me being me, I have absololutly no idea who you are talking about

Comment

(this reminds me of a Red Dwarf episode, Kryton is listening to Rimmer and he wishes his head would explode because it would be sweet relief) I know you don't know what Red Dwarf is.
                  Excuse the off-topic comment:

I know what Red Dwarf is! It used to air on one of the cable channels here back when I was in First year university, and we used to quite enjoy it!

Back on topic:

Thanks for the lovely Rodney pics everyone. I'll be able to contribute some once Christmas rolls around, and I get season 1 on DVD.
                  Proud Canadian and army wife!

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                    I wonder if I can use that as an excuse to hug David???? Whatcha think girls? I think I'd be too shy to talk (as I was today) but I'm gonna write some decent questions down beforehand.
                    If you hug him for everyone here, there's your excuse to hug him many times. And then describe the experience in detail for us, of course.

I like this pic, and when I was rewatching this epi, it just look so beautiful... maybe it's the curve of his lips, his nose (can't remember if Joe said it was more like Bob Hope's or Bing Crosby's)...
                    Decidedly Bob's. And Joe Flanigan has Bing's pointy ears. It's kind of spooky, really.

I'm so proud of him cuz he drives a dinky Toyota (like me!) instead of a big honkin' SUV (I really hate SUVs). Costs me less than thirty bucks to fill up the tank, too.

And he's one of the few guys I've ever heard admit he watches the Home and Garden television channel. Wonder if he gets Divine Design? Candice Olson's the best designer on HGTV. She's helped even me and I'm hopeless.

Oh yes, and Red Dwarf was here (in the US) on PBS ages ago, but I don't know if it's still around.
                    Last edited by smushybird; 05 November 2005, 02:00 PM.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

i love this piccy

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                          You like a guy? A real guy? Ah, but does he like you? He'd be mad not to.

Originally posted by smushybird
                          Decidedly Bob's. And Joe Flanigan has Bing's pointy ears. It's kind of spooky, really.
                          I love the Bing & Crosby reference I so see it and your right smushybird it is kinda spooky!
                          David also gets praise from me over his 'dinky' Toyota he obviously has nothing to prove in the *cough* department!

Ooh 7000! posts.

Who's the Man?! It's Rodney.

Last edited by Willow'sCat; 05 November 2005, 05:19 PM. Reason: I got my smilies to work again!! yea!!

Comment

Oh and this view is very sane. Yes I am still up.
                            LMAO. Yes, very sane

Scientist: Using a very complex scientific formula, we have calculated that these Rodney thunkers are insane.
                            Sam: Oh look...nice dignity Rodney.
                            Rodney: Mmm, hmmm.

Rodney: No Sam, I will not bend over and show you.

Sam: Sir, Rodney won't show me his dignity.

Hammond: Listen son, you need to do this for the greater good.
                            Jonas: That's what I keep telling him sir.

Rodney: Fine. Are you all happy now??

Comment

Originally posted by unknownterra
                              LMAO. Yes, very sane

http://www.geocities.com/cmok_terra/various/pic0.jpeg
                              Scientist: Using a very complex scientific formula, we have calculated that these Rodney thunkers are insane.
                              Sam: Oh look...nice dignity Rodney.
                              Rodney: Mmm, hmmm.

http://www.geocities.com/cmok_terra/various/pic01.jpeg
                              Rodney: No Sam, I will not bend over and show you.

http://www.geocities.com/cmok_terra/various/pic02.jpeg
                              Sam: Sir, Rodney won't show me his dignity.

http://www.geocities.com/cmok_terra/various/pic03.jpeg
                              Hammond: Listen son, you need to do this for the greater good.
                              Jonas: That's what I keep telling him sir.

http://www.geocities.com/cmok_terra/various/pic04.jpeg
                              Rodney: Fine. Are you all happy now??
                              ROFL! That was great unkownterra.

More SG-aye Rodney.

Comment

Thanks, I can't believe I just did something about someone's dignity *shame*
                                I better get back to study for exams.... Hopefully I can contribute more to this thread after exams when I have time to go through eps and make lots of print screens of Rodney.

Comment

Working...
                                X