• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'nite Mx!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Is she dumb?
      Actually, no. She's a dolphin researcher.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
        Actually, no. She's a dolphin researcher.

*goes off to become a dolphin researcher*

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
          Am never ever going to Australia because they just have far too many of them and they can come in your garden or house!!
          It isn't that bad, I haven't seen many at all. Now spiders! They are everywhere.

Hi Ashta *waves*

watcher love the underwater cap, love David and water.

Here is a very dry and hot David.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
            It isn't that bad, I haven't seen many at all. Now spiders! They are everywhere.

Hi Ashta *waves*
            *waves back*

Gods, the spiders are evil! I have to kill them because my bf is frightened of them. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Ashta
              *waves back*

Gods, the spiders are evil! I have to kill them because my bf is frightened of them. hehe
              LOL! They are evil and sneaky, just when you think they are dead having off-loaded half a can of spray on them, they up and run away! I hate spiders.

No spiders in here thank goodness, just teh Hewlett.

Comment

Don't know if this has been noted. There's a transcript of a David Hewlett interview from the MGM UK Stargate
                Atlantis DVD site. It's on another GateWorld thread here.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Just testing out my new sig.. not sure if I like it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashta
                    Just testing out my new sig.. not sure if I like it yet.
                    Did you want us to say anything about it? Well, it's McKay, not Mckay, but maybe you can't fix that if it's a web application. And I'm not a big one for things that bounce, it's too distracting. It takes the eye away from the main part of the sig. Just my opinion, of course.

My kind of guy:

Comment

hi Ashta, I love cats too. Mine caught a gopher and left it for me on the doorstep tonight. Don't like spiders either. Or crickets. I had one come into the house tonight and it made a racket. Finally got it with the Raid.

And I like your sig Ashta. Love those pics of DH and his Dalek.

My sister got this for me for my bday. It came in the mail yesterday and she gave it to me today.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                        Did you want us to say anything about it? Well, it's McKay, not Mckay, but maybe you can't fix that if it's a web application. And I'm not a big one for things that bounce, it's too distracting. It takes the eye away from the main part of the sig. Just my opinion, of course.
                        watcher... I thought you had your sigs tuned off? You want to know about distracting try looking at False Hopes avatars! I think the McKay thing is to do with the sloganizer not Ashta... could be wrong. Ashta I love it.
                        Originally posted by pavaneofstars
                        My sister got this for me for my bday. It came in the mail yesterday and she gave it to me today
                        Oh nice, your sister must like you. Will you wear it or is it just for fun?

Last edited by Willow'sCat; 21 August 2006, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Cool inflatable Dalek!!!

I only have one pic of David that hasn't got a little caption on it.

You've got to love Worth!!!

Comment

Second page!? Oh no!

thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              Oh nice, your sister must like you. Will you wear it or is it just for fun?

both. We are planning a celebration come July 14 . I will be wearing my "I'm with genius" tshirt and she will be wearing her "Bow before your god" tshirt that I got her at Christmas.

Rose, how cool, your very own Dalek!

Potions_Mistress made me a new siggy, see!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Evening!

Spiders I don't mind but then we don't have the spiders you have Rose!

Very nice sig pavane! I have a great mate who does mine for me because I cannot do them myself. Plus that 'genius' tee shirt is ace!

Talking of sigs - yours isn't working for me at the mo Rose Is there a prob with it or is it just me? All I can see is a red cross.

Busy day at work and it is miserable weather here so let's brighten up with a pic!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD
                                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X