Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I must say with complete honesty that David Hewlett looks gorgeous in that black shirt. Very forgiving.

Comment

Evening everyone!

Thanks for the behind the scenes pics S.G.C. - don't think I have seen that programme so it's all new to me.

Are those last ones from Condemned?

Very thunkable! Dusty and dirty and that tee shirt - yum

What a gorgeous smile David has.

Mx
        sig by SheppyD
        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!

Thanks for the behind the scenes pics S.G.C. - don't think I have seen that programme so it's all new to me.

Are those last ones from Condemned?
          No problem and yes they are

Comment

Ahh of course. I also remember a black t-shirt moment (I think) in both 'The Lost Boys' and 'The Hive' but I could be wrong.

Something better than the t-shirt has to be the lack of one in 'Duet' of course.

Lovely.

Comment

Thanks for the pics SGC!
              ok i love this scene!! i remember watching this scene when they screened the special over here and i was talking to my friend(who had also seen it) and all we said was
              Spoiler:
              remember, be pretty be pretty be pretty!!!!
              i loved the whole special!!!

Spoiler:
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/SPECIALAGENTT/coup_d_etat343.jpg

Comment

Good day all! Thanks for the behind the scenes caps. I recorded this when it came on last summer but sadly I accidentally recorded over it. They'll probably have another one just before season 3 starts don't you think?

~pavane

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Life tastes good, coco cola!

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                  You know I sat here for 5 minutes typing out a similar response but then decided they won't stop, they don't really care...AND I WAS RIGHT...so I deleted mine! Oh sure I go on at times and yes I have even made some silly posts *I blame Mg* but the stuff passing as posts in threads these days...I really don't care what you think of me at the moment just stop it people this is not a message board it is a forum. The first one to call me Genii in here is getting
                  *tries to look innocent*
                  *fails miserably*

Arlessiar - a one word post?! should be ashamed! even i'm not that bad

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Whoops. Sorry 'bout the thunking. I agree that that should be reserved for the thunk threads. I'm done now.

Though Rodney is very inspirational for math homework.
                    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

S.G.C Had some time to kill...so...

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...es/sfi2049.jpg

he he he ...I saw that pathetic excuse for a med truck in the parking lot on the studio tour. I was very bold and asked N.John Smith if they needed a nurse on the crew...he said...uh...no..we hire paramedics for the day when we are filming stunts...and the cast can put their own bandaids on!

ok. to make this a legal McKay post...

oops! not McKay...but David!

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
                        Good day all! Thanks for the behind the scenes caps.
                        Forgot to say Welcome to the thunk pavaneofstars!

Hope you have fun here!

Re the BTS programme - I hope they do one for Season 3 too. I would also love to see some deleted scenes included in the Season 2 boxed set. When I listened to the audio commentary on The Brotherhood the other day they mentioned a fun scene they had taken out and I think it was Martin Wood who said something like "that will be one for the deleted scenes" but there are none on the Season 1 box set. I would love to see some outtakes as well because it seems that they all have such fun filming Atlantis. I expect there would be loads that would involve David and any chance to see a bit more of him on a dvd gets no complaints from me!

Sorry - bit of a ramble there! Have a pic to make up for it!

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD
                        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Thanks for all your bts pics, S.G.C!
                          This 'ambulance' gets me everytime. It's funny and scary at the same time. I guess David hopes that he'll never have to depend on it, and I do too!
                          Originally posted by McKayRocks
                          Dusty and dirty and that tee shirt - yum
                          Hehe, I agree, quite attractive... And by now I also got used to the dark shirt. I was a fan of the blue one, but the grey one is also good. Nice contrast, dark shirt, fair skin...
                          Hehe, and I own a tee that is very similar...
                          Originally posted by Allestian
                          Something better than the t-shirt has to be the lack of one in 'Duet' of course.
                          So true!
                          Originally posted by pavaneofstars
                          They'll probably have another one just before season 3 starts don't you think?
                          I certainly hope so! I love all the bts stuff (even if I always get this fangirlish craving to be a part of this great cast, they seem to have so much fun together!), and I can't wait for a new special. I also think there'll be new promo shots soon. What will they be like this time? More Gap kid?
                          I still hope DH will be in the Men of SciFi calender... *sigh*

Originally posted by False Hope
                          a one word post?! should be ashamed!
                          Yeah, now idea how that could happen...

OT mini rant:
                          No seriously, I guess I wasn't very subtle but I was too fed up. It happens increasingly on the whole forum right now, pointless one word 'push up' posts, multiple posts to answer several questions when they all could have been answered in one single post, bumping up threads to page 1 although the page number isn't an indicator for fanlove, and with posts that don't contain anything one could discuss to get the thread going again, and other things (repeated not URLing, wrong sig and picture sizes).
                          I simply didn't have the energy for any more nice and gentle "please nota bene" posts/private messages.
                          Having fun is good, personal talk is good, not everything has to be nonstop on-topic. I'm certainly no angel and post OT sometimes, others do too, and why not. But you can only do all this to a certain extent before it gets overboard/impolite/too off-topic/annoying.

Enough about that now from me. Thanks for the green and the feedback though!

Let's thunk for Mr. Cute:

Bye, A.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

on the first pic...I have never seen DH look like that. wow...so young...where is this from? a movie? Cindyz likes the 2nd pic verra much!
                            I like the tight blue stretchy shirt from Atlantis. who out there in Rodney thunkland has a few of those for snurching???

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                              http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...nScanners1.jpg

on the first pic...I have never seen DH look like that. wow...so young...where is this from? a movie?
                              It's from the movie Scanners II, which sadly hasn't been released on DVD for Region 1, although it has been released for the UK.

Have some more.

My kind of guy:
                              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                                Oh look, I made my first completely pointless one word chit-chat off-topic “I haven’t much to say but it’ll push my post count up” post. Whoops, another one.

Sorry if this is blunt. Rodney McKay was my teacher.
                                Oh good, the word “Rodney” appeared in my post, so maybe it wasn’t as off-topic as I thought.
                                Yes, I hate it when folks use the thread as their private mail box. This thread is to spread the joy that is Rodney McKay and David Hewlett, not for one word conversations.

Some Grant joy. It's always nice to share.

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X