Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKay's girl
    smushybird- welcome back! it's nice to see you here again and I hope the baby gets better
    Thanks, McKay's girl. :hugs: I think you were gone for a while the last few times I posted a few months ago. I'm glad you have come back too. Are you having a Stargate bash for your b-day?

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      Hello everyone! I'm not a McKay thunker but I've just seen this on LJ and I thought you would be interested : http://community.livejournal.com/sga...rd/758411.html

There's a new promo vid featuring McKay on the SciFi site. Enjoy!

Sorry if it's not something new for you.

Oh yaayyyy, when I saw the Shep promo, I was hoping like crazy they'd make a McKay one. Thank you for posting the link.
      Now SciFi won't let me see it until I download flash. argh.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
        Speaking of work the one week over-time looks like turning into one month! I am never coming back here again to Thunk
        Awww no. You are like our evil...er, revered Thunk Leader, the most postingest of McKay Thunkers...you go and we'll be in the dark with wraith wandering everywhere. sniffle. Don't go!
        And you post yummy pics. I adore that one of Rodney gazing out into the deep with that wondering look on his face...he's so cute when he's awed and impressed by stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
          You poor thing! One month! I'm very sad to hear that! I'll miss you, and I can imagine how you'll miss the thunk!
          Well it will be really bad...
          Spoiler:
          no little *like now* moments of posting while at work either. I am just not use to that, my last job I could stay on-line all day the boss didn't give a **** what I did as long as the work was done. I have to use the main computer and that has no internet so really no posting at work for the next month either and I will be so late getting home I doubt I will even be able to post then. I will try, you know me! If there is a way I will find it!

Comment

smushybird If you want to grab the SciFi McKay ad I have it up at Streamload now, as SciFi McKay ad willowscat if you want to play it or any other file there you will have to set your player to play all files or it won't stream... yes I found out why they weren't streaming for some peeps. Otherwise you can *cough* it there...

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird
              Thanks, McKay's girl. :hugs: I think you were gone for a while the last few times I posted a few months ago. I'm glad you have come back too. Are you having a Stargate bash for your b-day?
              I'm glad i'm back too, I've missed thread a lot. Not sure what I've got planned for my birthday yet lol, since I'm in the UK I wont be able to watch the new SG till the day after.

Rose: I'm really sorry to hear that I really will miss you

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                Rose: I'm really sorry to hear that I really will miss you
                Thanks. But knowing me I will still find a few minutes to post I mean we will have new eps, with new McKay moments! I can't not post!!!

Lol! I could caption this but GW is a PG forum.

Comment

Hello!!!!

It's Friday evening and only 2 weeks to go now til Season 3

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to it so much!!

Sorry you will not be around much over the next month Willow! When we are all out at work and it is your evening/night you keep this thread going so you will be missed!! I look forward to catching up with what has been posted during my day while at work so hope you will get some time to post!

Regarding all this discussion about DH/RM - I have considered very carefully how I should articulate fully and eloquently what I have to say on the matter and I think this sums it up very nicely

The man is flipping drop dead gorgeous and anyone who doesn't think so must be nuts!!!!!!!!!

Woof!!

Thud!!!

Hellooooooooo gutter!!!!!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD
                  Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                  So he just looks crazy

Comment

MX- A second that. He is so very yummy.

My friend who has cable is recording the 4 eps mini marathon on SciFi tonight. I finally get to see some season 2. She is one of my friends who just doens't understand my attraction to DH, and I know that if she bothered to watch, she'd start drooling on JF. Well, more for us, I say.

They think I'm cute!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by im_meli
                    More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Hey Mercury!!

I have a really great mate who is an Atlantis addict like me and she is a Sheppite but she never gives me grief over Rodney being my fave!! She can totally see why I like him! Shep happens to be my second fave on Atlantis anyway and then Carson! Each to their own and live and let live I say! But as you say the more for us if folk go for others!!

I am also a whumper and spend a lot of time on the Shep whump cos they are just such great folk over there and again the fact that Rodney is my fave is just not a problem! In fact they write fic for me and post pics of Rodney every now and again! That to me is what GW is all about and I love it!!!!

Double trouble!!!

Mx
                      sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Oh, I have decided to start reading some fanfac this weekend. I've read 2 so far, but I plan on reading as much as I can. Even some slash. We'll see. Haven't gotten into any whump yet, but I might check some out.

I am the token nerd of my group (other than Robert who is a Red Dwarf fan, but he's male, so he can be a nerd) so they don't understand. But who cares. I don't have to share. All mine.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by im_meli
                        More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Yep we are all Red Dwarf fans in this house too! Hubbie, kids and me! Have all the dvds! Love Hitchhikers too (not the film they just did - very disappointing ) the original radio series, the books and the bbc series! Just ace! Of course all the Star Treks are favourites too. When I bought the latest Starburst mag in the shop the other day the lady looked at the mag and then up at me and said "is this for you?". "Absolutely," I replied and she said "you just don't look like someone who would like this sort of thing!". I thought that was really funny and actually I quite like being odd even if, apparently, I look normal

Now back to our regularly scheduled thunking!!!!

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

WE WON!!! Yeah!!!!
                            What a game! I was biting my fingernails, covering my eyes... penalty shoot-out, I hate that. But they made it! Semi-finals! Whohoooo!

Sorry for the OT, but I'm so happy at the moment. It seems the whole country is happy, everyone's in high spirits!

Will post more later, right now I need to go outside - there's a party on the street!

Bye, A.
                            Last edited by Arlessiar; 01 July 2006, 04:09 PM. Reason: typos
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Well done Germany!!!!!!!

We have a match tomorrow but I really think we will be beaten! Still must try to be positive!

There are so many England flags around at the moment - on cars and hanging from houses and shops! Very patriotic!

Hey my mate just asked me what ep is it when Shep is reading War and Peace in his room and Elizabeth comes in and comments he has not read very much? I can see the scene in my head but cannot remember the ep!!

It is bugging me now!!!

Aged forgetful Mx

sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

I knew Germany would win MX- I dont think England will stand much of a chance either

McKay looking optimistic about England's chances:

Sidenote: I made a new sims family consisting of Rodney McKay, Sam Carter (who's Rodney's spouse ), Carson Beckett and Jimmy Kavanaugh
                                Kavanaugh has to be my favourite sim, I made him crank call a sim 5 times today He's so funny! I'm planning on crank calling the police next
                                And Rodney and Sam have hit it off very well unlike in the series

The sims having lunch:

From left to right- Sam, Rodney, Carson, Jimmy

Sam and Rodney hitting it off

Sorry about the smallness of the pics, I forgot to reset the camera size. I'll have some bigger pics soon.

sigpic
                                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                                X